Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #221
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 minimafia_aj said:
I find it hilarious you ask for proof of something scientific but you don't want proof from a scientist? That makes a lot of sense.
Where did I say to ask for scientific proof? Find out where I said that, because I said nothing about scientific proof. I said factual proof, no scientific..Read the post again..

I would never say anything about scientific proof when its common fu*king sense..
 6 years ago '07        #222
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 knowughetto said:
Gotta a story to tell (true story) that will prove how its a choice. Now I know that some of you will say didn't read because you don't wanna hear the truth, so you'll be ignorant and to that but...

One day I was hanging out with one of my boys during my college days, and we had the same conversation that we're having right now. He told me that when he was in junior high school and his first couple of years in high school, that he tried to get at females, but they would constantly reject him because of his looks, and his clothes. He told me he would usually hang out with his best friend after school....friend knew that he was getting rejected by females and it was frustrating him...The more they hung out, then one thing lead to another...

As he told me this, I asked him if he was born this way and he said no. He told me that he was raised without a father figure in his life, so he was confused because of that. My boy told me that he still likes women, but he chose that as well based on not having that father figure around to tell him about women, men, and the difference between homo and heteros3xuality...said that he was really thinking about going to seek some help about that..I told him that I will always be there for him to talk if he has any questions, concerns, and/or issues (still keep in touch with him). Almost 2 years pass by, and he comes up here to visit me and he has a lady with him. He told me that they are getting married and they are expecting a baby boy. He told me that he chose to leave that other lifestyle and live a straight life, because he doesn't want his son to go through what we went through when he was young...No father figure to teach him about women..
....lets check up on these people in a few years. and btw this story proves absolutely nothing, let alone that you aren't born gay.
 6 years ago '07        #223
space
space
 Gattsau said:
any1?
good luck on that venture lol me and stl tried this earlier, we started pulling bible verses out and they didn't even attempt to explain how they can ignore tons of sh*t and just pick and choose the others.
 6 years ago '11        #224
RedRosary 45 heat pts45
space
space
$782 | Props total: 228 228
he is gay though.....
 6 years ago '07        #225
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Where did I say to ask for scientific proof? Find out where I said that, because I said nothing about scientific proof. I said factual proof, no scientific..Read the post again..

I would never say anything about scientific proof when its common fu*king sense..
You are asking for proof of a gay gene, who do you think would have proof of such a thing? And its not common sense, since there is no consensus on the issue.

and no you didn't say factual proof you just said proof
 knowughetto said:
Would like proof of that please my dear friend....Not a link from someone that doesn't know any better...

Last edited by Ham Rove; 03-06-2012 at 08:57 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #226
RedRosary 45 heat pts45
space
space
$782 | Props total: 228 228
 knowughetto said:
Gotta a story to tell (true story) that will prove how its a choice. Now I know that some of you will say didn't read because you don't wanna hear the truth, so you'll be ignorant and to that but...

One day I was hanging out with one of my boys during my college days, and we had the same conversation that we're having right now. He told me that when he was in junior high school and his first couple of years in high school, that he tried to get at females, but they would constantly reject him because of his looks, and his clothes. He told me he would usually hang out with his best friend after school....friend knew that he was getting rejected by females and it was frustrating him...The more they hung out, then one thing lead to another...

As he told me this, I asked him if he was born this way and he said no. He told me that he was raised without a father figure in his life, so he was confused because of that. My boy told me that he still likes women, but he chose that as well based on not having that father figure around to tell him about women, men, and the difference between homo and heteros3xuality...said that he was really thinking about going to seek some help about that..I told him that I will always be there for him to talk if he has any questions, concerns, and/or issues (still keep in touch with him). Almost 2 years pass by, and he comes up here to visit me and he has a lady with him. He told me that they are getting married and they are expecting a baby boy. He told me that he chose to leave that other lifestyle and live a straight life, because he doesn't want his son to go through what we went through when he was young...No father figure to teach him about women..

cool story bro

sorry you had to suck your buddy off during high school

you can build a 100000 bridges, but suck one c*ck...
 6 years ago '04        #227
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 starzz said:
It wasn't a choice it was an innate sense. Essentially by you saying that you made a choice you are saying that at some point before you made the choice you didn't know if you were gay or straight am I getting that right?
Where did I say anything about me not knowing? I just told you that it all starts when your being raised by your parents, guarding, or any other adult...Its about them teaching you right from wrong.its also based on your environment as well..So how the hell is a baby gonna know if they are gay or straight?
 6 years ago '04        #228
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
You are asking for proof of a gay gene, who do you think would have proof of such a thing? And its not common sense, since there is no consensus on the issue.

and no you didn't say factual proof you just said proof
Okay I didn't say it then, but then I said this...

What I just put in bold was a choice that you made, so what you just said right here is a contradiction of you saying that its not a choice.

I was not born gay, I made that choice to love women. I was raised and taught by my parents about the difference between homos3xuality and heteros3xuality, and the difference between right and wrong...Then I used those lessons that I was taught as I got older, used my brain, and made that choice to love women..So this answers you question about me deciding to be straight..

And to answer your question about a straight gene. I don't think there's a such thing as straight or gay gene, like I said its a choice...And just like I said to minimafia, I would also like for you to show me some factual proof of how its not a choice..and not some bullsh*t link from a so called "scientist" that has no clue of what he's talking about...
 6 years ago '04        #229
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 knowughetto said:

I respect the story as it is you and your friend but it sounds as though he was bis3xual and used the absent father as an excuse to hide his shame for being attracted to someone of the same s3x. I know a ton of dudes who had no male figures and that didn't change their preference in s3xuality. Studies have been conducted on numerous occasions that looked at the relationship of a child raised by two parents of the same s3x and the results stated that the s3xual orientation of the parents had no bearing on the s3xuality of the child. So to say that an absentee father was to root seems to be far fetched. Again I am in no way saying that this is indeed the case in your situation.
 6 years ago '07        #230
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Okay I didn't say it then, but then I said this...

oh well it wasn't addressed to me so i didnt see it lol
 6 years ago '04        #231
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 RedRosary said:
cool story bro

sorry you had to suck your buddy off during high school

you can build a 100000 bridges, but suck one c*ck...
Yeah, sure I sucked his c*ck...
 6 years ago '04        #232
starzz 
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Where did I say anything about me not knowing? I just told you that it all starts when your being raised by your parents, guarding, or any other adult...Its about them teaching you right from wrong.its also based on your environment as well..So how the hell is a baby gonna know if they are gay or straight?
Who told you that homos3xuality was wrong and where did they learn it from? You ask how does a child know if they are gay or not and I clearly stated that it was innately inside of me to know I like women I didn't need to learn that. So again at what point did you make the choice/decide to be straight after you were taught to be straight or when you realized you like women solely based on physical attraction?
 6 years ago '04        #233
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 starzz said:
I respect the story as it is you and your friend but it sounds as though he was bis3xual and used the absent father as an excuse to hide his shame for being attracted to someone of the same s3x. I know a ton of dudes who had no male figures and that didn't change their preference in s3xuality. Studies have been conducted on numerous occasions that looked at the relationship of a child raised by two parents of the same s3x and the results stated that the s3xual orientation of the parents had no bearing on the s3xuality of the child. So to say that an absentee father was to root seems to be far fetched. Again I am in no way saying that this is indeed the case in your situation.
I see what you're saying, but just because YOU knew dudes like that doesn't mean that he was using that as an excuse. You should know that there are kids out there whose lifestyles are really effected because they don't have that father figure in their lives to teach them right from wrong. I know that there are people that don't have fathers, mothers, or parents at all and yet they are able to overcome..but you can't say the same for everyone else. Everyone's not the same you know...
 03-06-2012, 09:10 PM         #234
DiverseComplex  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If thats how he feels, so the fu*k what? let him wallow in his depression whenever he sees a cucumber and wishes it was a meatrod. hes a closeted homos3xual.
 6 years ago '04        #235
starzz 
space
space
 knowughetto said:
I see what you're saying, but just because YOU knew dudes like that doesn't mean that he was using that as an excuse. You should know that there are kids out there whose lifestyles are really effected because they don't have that father figure in their lives to teach them right from wrong. I know that there are people that don't have fathers, mothers, or parents at all and yet they are able to overcome..but you can't say the same for everyone else. Everyone's not the same you know...
Take that same logic and reverse it. You can't say that gay people are gay because of a lack of direction from any of the sources you stated. It comes off as you taking that one case and are applying to the whole. I'm not saying that the situation is not plausible but rather an exception.
 6 years ago '07        #236
space
space
 Gattsau said:
see im not expert on religion so if Im wrong I just wish someone would tell me, but noone on here or in real life has been able to tell me why its wrong.
They can't tell you that, cause all they will say is "It says it in the bible!" but then you can proceed to post a quote like this

If a man sleeps with his wife and her mother they are all to be burnt to death
they will conveniently ignore it, cause they pick and choose parts from the bible that back their narrative.

oh and heres a bonus one
If a man has s3x with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people"
 6 years ago '04        #237
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 starzz said:
Who told you that homos3xuality was wrong and where did they learn it from? You ask how does a child know if they are gay or not and I clearly stated that it was innately inside of me to know I like women I didn't need to learn that. So again at what point did you make the choice/decide to be straight after you were taught to be straight or when you realized you like women solely based on physical attraction?
Both of my parents told me that homos3xuality was wrong and they learned that from their parents. You should know that most kids are curious about issues like this, and that they have to learn from someone. When I was young, just like most kids, I was curious about girls so I asked my parents..Of course they told me about the birds and bees and the difference between homos3xuality and heteros3xuality..Does that mean that I wasn't sure if I was gay or straight? NO..

Now I've been answering your questions and minimafia's as well, but I'm still waiting on that proof...
 6 years ago '07        #238
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Both of my parents told me that homos3xuality was wrong and they learned that from their parents. You should know that most kids are curious about issues like this, and that they have to learn from someone. When I was young, just like most kids, I was curious about girls so I asked my parents..Of course they told me about the birds and bees and the difference between homos3xuality and heteros3xuality..Does that mean that I wasn't sure if I was gay or straight? NO..

Now I've been answering your questions and minimafia's as well, but I'm still waiting on that proof...
I can't give you proof on something that there is no consensus on. If you think something as complex as human s3xuality is merely a choice, well then that's on you. Its not my job to make you believe something you are gonna deny no matter what.
 6 years ago '10        #239
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,291 | Props total: 23799 23799
this kirk guy is too sucked into his religion...
 6 years ago '10        #240
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
I like how people say the Bible is factual but defies all laws of reality.

This is the same book that gives instructions how to own slaves and if a woman was r*ped, the rapist gotta pay the father some money to own her. The same book that says follow Christ but punish the people who act like Christ

It's all circular logic to me
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy