Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #201
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,541 | Props total: 17174 17174
Growing Pains in the a.ss for Dougie Howser
 6 years ago '11        #202
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 Satire said:
Homos3xuals are gay. Get them out of here, I'm tired of people supporting their sh*t, that's not what us humans were put on this earth for. There's really not much more to it than that
and whey were humans put on earth ???? I would like to know,

humans are the centre of the universe, yet we arrived 2 seconds to midnight on december 31 (if the history of the universe was spread out in one calender year).

your logic is flawed
 6 years ago '04        #203
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 506 506
Historically speaking any country with the union of marriage being tainted and allowed to be amended has not lasted longer than 40 years , without having a depression and a recovery aka a "rebirth". You guys just dont open your eyes, but it makes it easier for people like me to operate so please keep dong your thing. And if you want examples pm me, I aint keyboard thuggin at 8 o clock on a tuesday.
 6 years ago '05        #204
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5486 5486
 stl12188 said:
I wouldn't say it's the new black, but who the fu*k cares if two guys or chicks want to get married. Marriage is a joke in this country anyways and doesn't even mean anything anymore so big fu*king deal.
I'm by no means Gay or anything, but yeah who the hell gives a f#ck if ppl wanna partake in ritual that has a 50% failure rate.
 6 years ago '04        #205
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
I wanna say this...I'm quite sure that some people in here believe that you can be born gay, when in reality you can't be born gay...Its a choice. We all make choices in life. It all starts with how we were raised when we're young, but as we get older, we are then able to think for ourselves and makes choices on what we wanna do or wanna be in life. There is no such thing as a gay gene or gay chromosome. Man and woman were brought together to procreate and extend human life. As much as I can't stand the whole homos3xual act, as a man I have to give them respect because they are people just like you and me. So once again, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BEING BORN GAY...This is common fu*king sense, and I don't wanna hear no bullsh*t about how you can be born gay, then turn around and put up some bullsh*t link with some idiotic scientist that doesn't know what the fu*k he's talking about...That is all...
 6 years ago '07        #206
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19958 19958
 knowughetto said:
I wanna say this...I'm quite sure that some people in here believe that you can be born gay, when in reality you can't be born gay...Its a choice. We all make choices in life. It all starts with how we were raised when we're young, but as we get older, we are then able to think for ourselves and makes choices on what we wanna do or wanna be in life. There is no such thing as a gay gene or gay chromosome. Man and woman were brought together to procreate and extend human life. As much as I can't stand the whole homos3xual act, as a man I have to give them respect because they are people just like you and me. So once again, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BEING BORN GAY...This is common fu*king sense, and I don't wanna hear no bullsh*t about how you can be born gay, then turn around and put up some bullsh*t link with some idiotic scientist that doesn't know what the fu*k he's talking about...That is all...
Being gay is not a choice. soooo yeah you're wrong.
 6 years ago '04        #207
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 knowughetto said:
Is there a such thing as a straight gene? Do you remember when you decided to be straight? I hear what you are saying I believe that you are strong in your convictions but I don't think your argument holds up. I don't know if you are born gay or not but I do know it is not a choice. I don't ever remember a time in my life where I was faced with the decision to be straight, I kinda just knew I liked girls sorta the same way gay people kinda knew they liked members of the same s3x.
 6 years ago '04        #208
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
Being gay is not a choice. soooo yeah you're wrong.
Would like proof of that please my dear friend....Not a link from someone that doesn't know any better...
 6 years ago '07        #209
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Would like proof of that please my dear friend....Not a link from someone that doesn't know any better...
so when did you decide you where straight? s3xual orientation is not something you choose. And what you're saying is pretty much "Prove me wrong, but don't post anything to back it up" If I spent my life trying to convince people of things they didn't get/understand I'd have no time to do anything else.
 6 years ago '11        #210
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 knowughetto said:
Why would anyone choose to be gay?
 6 years ago '04        #211
starzz 
space
space
 knowughetto said:
When did you choose to be straight? If s3xuality is indeed a choice then at some point you had a choice to make so do you remember when that was?
 6 years ago '05        #212
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,616 | Props total: 1688 1688
Wait......Hes not gay??
 6 years ago '04        #213
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 starzz said:
Is there a such thing as a straight gene? Do you remember when you decided to be straight? I hear what you are saying I believe that you are strong in your convictions but I don't think your argument holds up. I don't know if you are born gay or not but I do know it is not a choice. I don't ever remember a time in my life where I was faced with the decision to be straight, I kinda just knew I liked girls sorta the same way gay people kinda knew they liked members of the same s3x.
What I just put in bold was a choice that you made, so what you just said right here is a contradiction of you saying that its not a choice.

I was not born gay, I made that choice to love women. I was raised and taught by my parents about the difference between homos3xuality and heteros3xuality, and the difference between right and wrong...Then I used those lessons that I was taught as I got older, used my brain, and made that choice to love women..So this answers you question about me deciding to be straight..

And to answer your question about a straight gene. I don't think there's a such thing as straight or gay gene, like I said its a choice...And just like I said to minimafia, I would also like for you to show me some factual proof of how its not a choice..and not some bullsh*t link from a so called "scientist" that has no clue of what he's talking about...
 6 years ago '07        #214
space
space
 knowughetto said:
What I just put in bold was a choice that you made, so what you just said right here is a contradiction of you saying that its not a choice.

I was not born gay, I made that choice to love women. I was raised and taught by my parents about the difference between homos3xuality and heteros3xuality, and the difference between right and wrong...Then I used those lessons that I was taught as I got older, used my brain, and made that choice to love women..So this answers you question about me deciding to be straight..

And to answer your question about a straight gene. I don't think there's a such thing as straight or gay gene, like I said its a choice...And just like I said to minimafia, I would also like for you to show me some factual proof of how its not a choice..and not some bullsh*t link from a so called "scientist" that has no clue of what he's talking about...
I find it hilarious you ask for proof of something scientific but you don't want proof from a scientist? That makes a lot of sense.
 6 years ago '04        #215
starzz 
space
space
 knowughetto said:

It wasn't a choice it was an innate sense. Essentially by you saying that you made a choice you are saying that at some point before you made the choice you didn't know if you were gay or straight am I getting that right?

Last edited by starzz; 03-06-2012 at 08:34 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #216
space
space
 April Moon said:
Oh my Darwin... I'm glad I didn't get involved in this one. The extremely religious people like this Michael Moore character are so incredibly backwards and stupid, that engaging these people in any sort of argument is like trying to debate with a monkey's a.ss...

There's a quote somewhere, I forgot by whom it was but it goes something like, "the best way to deal with religion is to ridicule it"....

God? Virgin births? Coming back to life after having been dead for 3 days? walking on water? talking bushes and snakes... Haaa lol... @ people actually believing all of that bullsh*t...

Michael_Moore said:
you can debate the validity of the Bible as many times as you want...or even call it a theory..etc...it isn't gonna make it any less factual...
 6 years ago '04        #217
starzz 
space
space
 April Moon said:
Basically. People who claim to have 'chosen' heteros3xuality miss that very simple part. Flawed logic. If you had to choose, then you were and still are bis3xual....
I thought I was the only one that caught that.
 6 years ago '05        #218
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 April Moon said:
Basically. People who claim to have 'chosen' heteros3xuality miss that very simple part. Flawed logic. If you had to choose, then you were and still are bis3xual....
i agree with this...thats why imo homos3xuality is a chemical imbalance in the brain, thats my opinion of course
 6 years ago '04        #219
starzz 
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
i agree with this...thats why imo homos3xuality is a chemical imbalance in the brain, thats my opinion of course
I can respect that more then the "choice" theory.
 6 years ago '04        #220
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
Gotta a story to tell (true story) that will prove how its a choice. Now I know that some of you will say didn't read because you don't wanna hear the truth, so you'll be ignorant and to that but...

One day I was hanging out with one of my boys during my college days, and we had the same conversation that we're having right now. He told me that when he was in junior high school and his first couple of years in high school, that he tried to get at females, but they would constantly reject him because of his looks, and his clothes. He told me he would usually hang out with his best friend after school....friend knew that he was getting rejected by females and it was frustrating him...The more they hung out, then one thing lead to another...

As he told me this, I asked him if he was born this way and he said no. He told me that he was raised without a father figure in his life, so he was confused because of that. My boy told me that he still likes women, but he chose that as well based on not having that father figure around to tell him about women, men, and the difference between homo and heteros3xuality...said that he was really thinking about going to seek some help about that..I told him that I will always be there for him to talk if he has any questions, concerns, and/or issues (still keep in touch with him). Almost 2 years pass by, and he comes up here to visit me and he has a lady with him. He told me that they are getting married and they are expecting a baby boy. He told me that he chose to leave that other lifestyle and live a straight life, because he doesn't want his son to go through what we went through when he was young...No father figure to teach him about women..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
22 hours ago