Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #181
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
What does reproducing have to do with marriage? y'all know its not a requirement to have kids to be in a marriage.
 03-06-2012, 06:35 PM         #182
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
anytime u say anything ur labeled a "bigot" by these sick liberals....man fu*k that...i dont hate nobody BUT im tired of them pushing their agenda on me and the other str8 people. theyre trying to screw the kids up and convert them. nothing is cool about being gay. if u are fine but dont try to taint another innocent person. let them choose that way of life
 6 years ago '05        #183
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
Peanut Butter, The Atheist's Nightmare!

[video - click to view]

03-06-2012, 06:38 PM         #184
majormedicalboI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
The struggle is different but the exclusion from society is the same. Both were/are being denied rights that should be afforded to all humans/citizens. I think that is where the comparison ceases but they do share a similar f!ght to get included and excepted by the masses.
excluded from society? shut that sh*t up. if u really think that exclusion compares to what black people went through in this country u dont kno sh*t about our history
 6 years ago '04        #185
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 majormedicalboI said:
excluded from society? shut that sh*t up. if u really think that exclusion compares to what black people went through in this country u dont kno sh*t about our history
I never said that our peoples struggle was based soley on exclusion, I said that is what the two have in common.
 6 years ago '04        #186
matik23 
space
space
$1,843 | Props total: 126 126
So if I'm vegetarian, should I push for laws banning meat? Because certain religions ban the consumption of meat so let's outlaw it! This is ridiculous. All human beings deserve the same rights and privileges.
 6 years ago '04        #187
matik23 
space
space
$1,843 | Props total: 126 126
 majormedicalboI said:
Yea because you clearly went through the same struggles as your ancestors, picking cotton and being treated lesser than a human. fu*king self entitled brats in this generation.
 6 years ago '04        #188
starzz 
space
space
 matik23 said:
So if I'm vegetarian, should I push for laws banning meat? Because certain religions ban the consumption of meat so let's outlaw it! This is ridiculous. All human beings deserve the same rights and privileges.
The difference is that you don't have people committing acts of violence against you for eating a carrot.
 6 years ago '07        #189
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 Michael_Moore said:
you would co sign some sh*t like that
 6 years ago '09        #190
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
Even tho im okay with gay people getting married and what not, i still hate the gay and black comparisons.
 6 years ago '05        #191
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 Freemind said:
A p*nis and a p*nis don't work together.

A v*gina and a v*gina don't work together.

A p*nis and a v*gina do work together.

Put all the gay people on a island... and see how many generations they last ain't happening
theyd last forever...because gay people arent born from gay people...artard.
 6 years ago '04        #192
starzz 
space
space
 Nx41fe said:
Even tho im okay with gay people getting married and what not, i still hate the gay and black comparisons.
I agree with you if you are trying to compare the two in totality. They differ very much so but do have an overlapping commonality and I think that is what people are talking about.
 6 years ago '04        #193
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,492 | Props total: 2727 2727
it may be or seem unnatural ...well its THERE and always have been
Lets leave god out of the equation ,if people want to be legally married then so be it

live and let live ...
 6 years ago '04        #194
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 minimafia_aj said:
The only reason he says this is cause hes religious. Has nothing to do with backbone.
he has balls to acknowledge that piers baited him into a loaded question, then answers it on live television. its very easy to skirt questions just like everyone else does nowadays, he decided to address it in public and should not be viewed negatively for that decision. Honestly im afraid to speak about gay people because everyone is so sensitive. Half of the population has no opinion, or theyre biased, and if not biased they are downright brainwashed to support what the overall consensus believes in. Its also criminal to be religious nowadays, "omg he said adam and eve what a dumbass!!" People nowadays are sickening, and im not even religious.
 6 years ago '11        #195
Darealness420 
space
space
$659 | Props total: 311 311
 Michael_Moore said:
using that logic pedophiles and ppl s3xually involved with the animals and biological relatives should be afforded the same rights...seeing as how "they were born that way"....
thank you :agreement6:

of course everyone is gonna bash cameron cuz its cool now to be accepting gays...bunch of hipster idiots that cant think for themselves i tell ya
 6 years ago '07        #196
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
 KURUPTION!!! said:
I've been married for six years and been with my wife even longer and I take my vows very seriously, but dude has a point. People get married and it's like it's for Tax purposes people cheat at a moments notice, and they can't work through sh*t. Soon as sh*t gets rough marriage is over. Not to mention the fact that the youth of today act like marriage is the worst thing you can do to yourself.
In tax planning you have to advise the client on when it is best to get married for tax purposes; not necessarily cheating its just not being ignorant
 6 years ago '11        #197
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 Freemind said:
A p*nis and a p*nis don't work together.

A v*gina and a v*gina don't work together.

A p*nis and a v*gina do work together.

Put all the gay people on a island... and see how many generations they last ain't happening
being gay isn't something that is passed on retard, its just something innate.

and Cameron really quoted Adam and Eve? even the church accepts the theory of evolution

also, I hate people who think homos3xuality is something new or some sh*t, it has been around since the begining of fu*king time.
In Sparta, Greece and other historic civilizations homos3xuality has been documented and accepted (In Sparta it was promoted between the army, to increase the bond between soldiers). Other cultures choose to sweep it under the rug. I don't know why some of you care, i honestly dont give a fu*k whether someone is gay or not, i now i like women and thats all i care about.

Last edited by panelas; 03-06-2012 at 07:11 PM..
 03-06-2012, 07:08 PM         #198
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The level of ignorance towards gay people in thread is astonishing, then again this IS boxden.
 6 years ago '09        #199
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
 haterade2885 said:
he has balls to acknowledge that piers baited him into a loaded question, then answers it on live television. its very easy to skirt questions just like everyone else does nowadays, he decided to address it in public and should not be viewed negatively for that decision. Honestly im afraid to speak about gay people because everyone is so sensitive. Half of the population has no opinion, or theyre biased, and if not biased they are downright brainwashed to support what the overall consensus believes in. Its also criminal to be religious nowadays, "omg he said adam and eve what a dumbass!!" People nowadays are sickening, and im not even religious.

Yeah, it is so hard to be religious in a christian majority country.

Last edited by Nx41fe; 03-06-2012 at 07:17 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #200
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
once dudes start comparing gay marriage to pedophiles and beastiality...

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy