Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-06-2012, 05:36 AM         #1
21058 pageviews
639 comments

Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homos3xuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive

Kirk Cameron fears homos3xuality will destroy the world.

The one-time sitcom star who went from atheism to conservative Christian during the 1980s slammed gay marriage as "destructive to so many of the foundations of civilization" and called homos3xuals "detrimental" to society during an interview Friday.

"I think that it's unnatural," Cameron told Piers Morgan on CNN.

In terms of gay marriage, the "Fireproof" actor said, "I believe marriage was defined by God a long time ago... One man, one woman for life till death do you part. So I would never attempt to try to redefine marriage."

Cameron then added, "So do I support the idea of gay marriage? No, I don't."

The Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation quickly labeled the former "Growing Pains" teen idol as "anti-gay."

"Kirk Cameron sounds even more dated than his 1980s TV character,” said Herndon Gradd!ck, Senior Director of Programs at GLAAD.

“Cameron is out of step with a growing majority of Americans," he argued.

Morgan, for his part, called Cameron brave for his “antiquated” views on homos3xuality.

“I felt he was, you know, honest to what he believes,” Morgan said in a video on TMZ. “And I don't think he expected the kind of fury it’s created.”

“I think he was pretty brave to say what he said,” he added.

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Kirk Cameron: Homos3xuality is ‘unnatural’ and gay marriage is ‘destructive to so many of the foundations of civilization’ - NY Daily News

[video - click to view]

Mike Seaver's that dude..:cool-smiley-009:image

639 comments for "Mar 6 - Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural’ & Gay Marriage Is ‘Destructive"

6 years ago '07        #2
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,203 | Props total: 19845 19845
this guy lol.
 6 years ago '05        #3
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
Mike
 6 years ago '04        #4
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,339 | Props total: 11060 11060
It IS unnatural.
 6 years ago '04        #5
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
No and no
 03-06-2012, 07:17 AM         #6
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love when celebrities don't "play along just to get along"....finally a celebrity with a backbone & one that sees through this gay agenda the mainstream media and the illuminati elite is attempting to force feed the public...

Mike Seaver got more heart than some of these so called "gangsta rappers"....
 6 years ago '07        #7
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,203 | Props total: 19845 19845
 Michael_Moore said:
I love when celebrities don't "play along just to get along"....finally a celebrity with a backbone & one that sees through this gay agenda the mainstream media and the illuminati elite is attempting to force feed the public...

Mike Seaver got more heart than some of these so called "gangsta rappers"....
The only reason he says this is cause hes religious. Has nothing to do with backbone.
 6 years ago '06        #8
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Cameron is out of step with a growing majority of Americans," he argued.
Americans are fu*ked in the head so his beliefs not being in line with the majority of America is probably a good thing.
 6 years ago '05        #9
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
religious nuts
 6 years ago '04        #10
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
How can you praise this guy? All he is doing is spewing divisive speech that continues the unwarranted separation of segment of the population. Sounds kind of familiar like something we had a huge march about. Equality is all inclusive!
 03-06-2012, 08:16 AM         #11
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
How can you praise this guy? All he is doing is spewing divisive speech that continues the unwarranted separation of segment of the population. Sounds kind of familiar like something we had a huge march about. Equality is all inclusive!

f*ggots and f*g supporters alike always with the "gay is the new black" bs....
 6 years ago '04        #12
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:

Your insistent name calling does not change the fact. I am in no way a gay male but I do believe everyone should be treated equally in today's society. Its not solely about supporting the homos3xual lifestyle as much as its about supporting human rights. If you can't wrap your mind around the fact that they are human regardless of s3xual preference then I feel sorry for you. Religious doctrine has taught the masses to treat people with less dignity then they truly deserve. Its people like you that are making the world worse off not the homos3xual segment of the population.
 6 years ago '05        #13
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:

I wouldn't say it's the new black, but who the fu*k cares if two guys or chicks want to get married. Marriage is a joke in this country anyways and doesn't even mean anything anymore so big fu*king deal.
 03-06-2012, 08:38 AM         #14
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starzz said:
Its not solely about supporting the homos3xual lifestyle as much as its about supporting human rights. If you can't wrap your mind around the fact that they are human regardless of s3xual preference then I feel sorry for you.
using that logic pedophiles and ppl s3xually involved with the animals and biological relatives should be afforded the same rights...seeing as how "they were born that way"....
 03-06-2012, 08:40 AM         #15
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stl12188 said:
I wouldn't say it's the new black, but who the fu*k cares if two guys or chicks want to get married. Marriage is a joke in this country anyways and doesn't even mean anything anymore so big fu*king deal.
just off of this alone...just shows you don't understand the sanctity of marriage to begin with...you're completely clueless.
 6 years ago '04        #16
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 minimafia_aj said:
The only reason he says this is cause hes religious. Has nothing to do with backbone.
He's right though, but if he wasn't super religious he'd most likely not care like most people.
 6 years ago '05        #17
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 starzz said:
A p*nis and a p*nis don't work together.

A v*gina and a v*gina don't work together.

A p*nis and a v*gina do work together.

Put all the gay people on a island... and see how many generations they last ain't happening
 6 years ago '05        #18
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
just off of this alone...just shows you don't understand the sanctity of marriage to begin with...you're completely clueless.
"the sanctity of marriage"

I went to a catholic school for 10 years and half of my moms side of the family is hardcore Catholics so I understand the idea of the sanctity of marriage. I'm just saying divorce rates are higher than ever, you got people like Kim K getting married to make a few mil. It's cool in theory, but marriage isn't what it used to be.

Also I'm not religious anymore. It's cool if you are and think marriage means something nowadays, I just look at it different. Especially when I've seen my mom get divorced twice, sh*t happens. If gay people wanna get married I say let them.
 6 years ago '05        #19
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
 Freemind said:
A p*nis and a p*nis don't work together.

A v*gina and a v*gina don't work together.

A p*nis and a v*gina do work together.

Put all the gay people on a island... and see how many generations they last ain't happening
That's very freeminded thinking of you
 6 years ago '04        #20
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 Michael_Moore said:
I've been married for six years and been with my wife even longer and I take my vows very seriously, but dude has a point. People get married and it's like it's for Tax purposes people cheat at a moments notice, and they can't work through sh*t. Soon as sh*t gets rough marriage is over. Not to mention the fact that the youth of today act like marriage is the worst thing you can do to yourself.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy