Malcolm fought racism with racism of his own. Granted, he lifted alot of black peoples spirits and made them feel like they were people, but it was still done with racism which would have led to God knows how much violence if MLK didn't come in to solidify the peace.
Malcolm created a revolution for islam in the black community, MLK created a revolution in peoples judgement and opened their minds.
wtf? this statement is so full of untruths its hard to know where to start.
- the nation of islam (NOI) and islam are two different things. islam doesnt recognize NOI with good reason
- Malcolm became a real muslim when he went to mecca and disavowed the NOI. the NOI k!lled him for this.
- Malcolm didn't create a revolution for islam. what does that even mean? Malcolm didn't create a revolution as he didn't take up arms against the government nor did he advocate this... even before his true islam conversion.
- you said "Malcolm fought racism with racism of his own" I say bullsh*t. I demand that you prove your point with a single video, text, or audio. pm when you find it. but don't waste your time cus it doesn't exist. Malcolm fought racism initially by demanding people respond to violence with violence. This is a far cry from "a racism of his own"
- even before joining islam, Malcolm was cool with whites.
i hate people who can't even bother to read wikipedia or an unbiased 3rd party source before commenting.