Report: Drew Brees is livid about tag, won't sign

most viewed right now
 107
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 73
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #161
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,822 | Props total: 392 392
 rynell said:
Who said I was a guru? O my bad you did..........and what two offensive lineman are you talkin' about? All I know is Carl Nicks..........so come again potna you dont have a clue stop posting. Im not pretending to know anything........you said he should have been signed as if the Saints made no effort to do so. Reply again so I can keep exploiting your lack of football knowledge.
Listen hear lil n*gga I normally have a two reply max for this type of sh*t but Ill extend it for the one and only "gatekeeper" of football knowledge. I never said the Saints have made NO effort I said it shouldve been done already. Thats my opinion. I call a spade a spade and you always up in every damn thread displaying know it all syndrome

My initial post had all facts IMO....Drew shouldve never gotten to this point, you was a sh*tty franchise until he saved it, and he broke Marinos record.

And I was actually following LS justin drescher btw (yall rarely have any hiccups on special teams unlike us last yr.) and of course Nicks.

And to be totally honest me debating a Brees issue is the least of your worries bc he will resign, thats a given . But the unexpected is what Goodell gonna do with that cash for skulls scheme yall had going.
 6 years ago '05        #162
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 wassermusik said:
Your team's made one super bowl since 1967. Coincidence? No; it's a trash franchise.
Stfu you're from New Hampshire
 6 years ago '05        #163
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 kingofdasouf said:
Listen hear lil n*gga I normally have a two reply max for this type of sh*t but Ill extend it for the one and only "gatekeeper" of football knowledge. I never said the Saints have made NO effort I said it shouldve been done already. Thats my opinion. I call a spade a spade and you always up in every damn thread displaying know it all syndrome

My initial post had all facts IMO....Drew shouldve never gotten to this point, you was a sh*tty franchise until he saved it, and he broke Marinos record.

And I was actually following LS justin drescher btw (yall rarely have any hiccups on special teams unlike us last yr.) and of course Nicks.

And to be totally honest me debating a Brees issue is the least of your worries bc he will resign, thats a given . But the unexpected is what Goodell gonna do with that cash for skulls scheme yall had going.

Well I guess the Falcons franchise is even sh*ttier with those 2 points
 6 years ago '04        #164
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,822 | Props total: 392 392
 rynell said:
Well I guess the Falcons franchise is even sh*ttier with those 2 points

[pic - click to view]



I asked for that ...shouldve keep it in bounds and not mention the bounty thing.
 6 years ago '05        #165
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 kingofdasouf said:

[pic - click to view]



I asked for that ...shouldve keep it in bounds and not mention the bounty thing.
Yep take your L and move on son


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #166
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
alot of viciousness in here

 6 years ago '04        #167
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,822 | Props total: 392 392
 rynell said:
Yep take your L and move on son


[pic - click to view]

Nah aint no L's fam....Im not dumb you own a NO/ATL debate from jump street bc yall have a ring and we dont. But my point still stands, Brees deserves better than this
 6 years ago '05        #168
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 kingofdasouf said:
Nah aint no L's fam....Im not dumb you own a NO/ATL debate from jump street bc yall have a ring and we dont. But my point still stands, Brees deserves better than this
Like I said he will get his, but other stuff needs to get worked out first like retaining Colston and clearing space to give him that extra 5 mill he desires. Drew doesn't need to worry he should know he'll get it.
 6 years ago '04        #169
ghettofied 341 heat pts341 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,862 | Props total: 8191 8191
 wjcorner said:
Brees wasn't a top 3 QB when he went to the Saints and there D has been good for like what, 1 year?...Matt Ryan's rookie defense was atrocious, and still hasn't had a top 10 D ever...Panthers building something, but Panthers fans make it seem like they're one foot out of taking over the South. Ya are over the cap already and your GM has been hit and miss with draft picks(Stewart, Williams, and Newton but then Everette Brown, Munnerlynn, and that QB from Appalachian ya trying to turn receiver )
Munnerlynn was a 7th round pick. He did fu*k up on Armanti and Brown though. He has picked some decent ones though. Hardy starts and he got 6 sacks last year and he was a 6th round pick as well.
 6 years ago '05        #170
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
avatar space
space
$45,924 | Props total: 10786 10786
Brees will be a saint no doubt. They are working on his contract. But all I'm saying and everybody else is saying is that this shouldn't have been a problem. Brees is the most important player not only to that organization, but to that city!!! No disrespect to Payton cause he is the coach and the reason why Brees is here. But just saying he is a top 2 or 3 QB and doesn't deserve to be given the runaround like this.




  48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 6 years ago '05        #171
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Sivraj said:
Brees will be a saint no doubt. They are working on his contract. But all I'm saying and everybody else is saying is that this shouldn't have been a problem. Brees is the most important player not only to that organization, but to that city!!! No disrespect to Payton cause he is the coach and the reason why Brees is here. But just saying he is a top 2 or 3 QB and doesn't deserve to be given the runaround like this.
True, but our cap space isnt where it needs to be to give him what he wants at the moment. Saints still have to make a run at Colston and others........when the smoke clears he'll have his deal. That tag was used to buy time to get it done before the season starts, not to string him along until next season.
 6 years ago '04        #172
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,822 | Props total: 392 392
 rynell said:
Like I said he will get his, but other stuff needs to get worked out first like retaining Colston and clearing space to give him that extra 5 mill he desires. Drew doesn't need to worry he should know he'll get it.
I swear this n*gga has gotten every 3rd and "I dont give a fu*k how many other yards" against us. I dont know what he does against other squads but dude has been a consistent Falcon k!ller. i personally need him the fu*k outta the division
 6 years ago '05        #173
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 kingofdasouf said:
I swear this n*gga has gotten every 3rd and "I dont give a fu*k how many other yards" against us. I dont know what he does against other squads but dude has been a consistent Falcon k!ller. i personally need him the fu*k outta the division
Man they are always up near the top in 3rd down conversions and when you have the targets he has its really unfair. Colston, Graham, Moore, and Sproles are all chain movers.
 6 years ago '09        #174
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
I really hate that the Panthers got Cam (who is a baller no hate to him) so now yall think u have a voice in south discussions and YOU DON'T. Just like when Freeman had a good year against sh*t competition and those dumbass Tampa Bay Yuc fans started chimin in last year this time but reality set in and they disappeared and/or shut the fu*k up.

Can't wait till this season so all of Charlotte does the same.
 6 years ago '06        #175
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$14,340 | Props total: 1419 1419
 Sivraj said:
Brees will be a saint no doubt. They are working on his contract. But all I'm saying and everybody else is saying is that this shouldn't have been a problem. Brees is the most important player not only to that organization, but to that city!!! No disrespect to Payton cause he is the coach and the reason why Brees is here. But just saying he is a top 2 or 3 QB and doesn't deserve to be given the runaround like this.
Agreed man, you pay him and call it a day. They will try to get Moss for Brees and give him his money lol (I HOPE) Thanks to everyone who in this thread who debunked Brees can't play on grass question :D
 6 years ago '06        #176
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$14,340 | Props total: 1419 1419
 rynell said:
Man they are always up near the top in 3rd down conversions and when you have the targets he has its really unfair. Colston, Graham, Moore, and Sproles are all chain movers.
Moore played we would have won that SF game, you seen what victor did rodgers that whole game in the slot?
 6 years ago '06        #177
Loco Poe 
space
avatar space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 729 729
bring him to philly!!!
 6 years ago '05        #178
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 CutKidd21 said:
I really hate that the Panthers got Cam (who is a baller no hate to him) so now yall think u have a voice in south discussions and YOU DON'T. Just like when Freeman had a good year against sh*t competition and those dumbass Tampa Bay Yuc fans started chimin in last year this time but reality set in and they disappeared and/or shut the fu*k up.

Can't wait till this season so all of Charlotte does the same.
2nd year slump on the way for Cam............offseason film on him now s**t wont fly in '12
 6 years ago '04        #179
ghettofied 341 heat pts341 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,862 | Props total: 8191 8191
 CutKidd21 said:
I really hate that the Panthers got Cam (who is a baller no hate to him) so now yall think u have a voice in south discussions and YOU DON'T. Just like when Freeman had a good year against sh*t competition and those dumbass Tampa Bay Yuc fans started chimin in last year this time but reality set in and they disappeared and/or shut the fu*k up.

Can't wait till this season so all of Charlotte does the same.

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #180
ghettofied 341 heat pts341 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,862 | Props total: 8191 8191
 rynell said:
2nd year slump on the way for Cam............offseason film on him now s**t wont fly in '12

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy