Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
ghettofied 341 heat pts341 OP
space
space
$21,890 | Props total: 8226 8226
Wow, Falc*nts and their sh*t talking. Very funny sir, Saints got a top 3 QB and did well. You guys got Matt Ryan and did well. We had 22 people on IR and no defense and still got 6 wins. I think thats progression last time I checked. But like I said, whatever makes you feel better at night sir. Not to mention a Patriots fan made that video. CAM IS EVERYWHERE!
 6 years ago '11        #142
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
Brees wasn't a top 3 QB when he went to the Saints and there D has been good for like what, 1 year?...Matt Ryan's rookie defense was atrocious, and still hasn't had a top 10 D ever...Panthers building something, but Panthers fans make it seem like they're one foot out of taking over the South. Ya are over the cap already and your GM has been hit and miss with draft picks(Stewart, Williams, and Newton but then Everette Brown, Munnerlynn, and that QB from Appalachian ya trying to turn receiver )
 6 years ago '11        #143
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,586 | Props total: 6490 6490
 wjcorner said:
Unstoppable Panthers 6-10

and if you want to call a losing season progression congrats...Falcons showed progression when we went from 4-12 to playoffs...Saints went a.ss to class...Panthers went from bottom dwellers to competitive losers

Ya'll scored 2 points in the playoffs tho.. 2 fu*kin' points yo.
 6 years ago '04        #144
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,824 | Props total: 392 392
 rynell said:
Stfu you dont have a clue............ he was offered a deal last year to be the highest paid at the time and his agent rejected it. His agent also represents Peyton Manning which explains why it was rejected. He wanted to set the market for Brees this year on Manning's deal last year which was smart on his part. Thats why he wants 23 mill for the first 3 seasons just like he got Manning idiot.
Just bc you THINK you John Madden, Gruden, Peter King, and Jaws rolled into one dont mean you the end all be all when it comes to football. I dont give a fu*k who his agent is or his fu*king shoe size. All I know is that he shouldve been signed by now. He deserves better than this. Of course we all know he will resign(logistics) but you the only one up here acting all butthurt, naive, and sensitive....Take a breath n*gga

You the first one to call flaw on so-called "homer" sh*t but you coming off as the biggest one right now defending or even trying to justify this fu*kery
 6 years ago '11        #145
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Ralph Nautica said:
Ya'll scored 2 points in the playoffs tho.. 2 fu*kin' points yo.
Panthers fan? you got swept by the team that did that...should show you how far off ya n*ggas are if that weak performance is going to be your only gauge for this team's talent
 6 years ago '04        #146
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,652 | Props total: 2898 2898
 Supreme7 said:
romo for brees straight up
GET....THE....fu*k....OUT!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #147
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
Knew this thread would turn to this
 6 years ago '11        #148
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,586 | Props total: 6490 6490
 wjcorner said:
Panthers fan? you got swept by the team that did that...should show you how far off ya n*ggas are if that weak performance is going to be your only gauge for this team's talent
Nah Ravens fan, G. Good try tho my nig lol

Tell Matty Ice to win a playoff game tho
 6 years ago '05        #149
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 kingofdasouf said:
Just bc you THINK you John Madden, Gruden, Peter King, and Jaws rolled into one dont mean you the end all be all when it comes to football. I dont give a fu*k who his agent is or his fu*king shoe size. All I know is that he shouldve been signed by now. He deserves better than this. Of course we all know he will resign(logistics) but you the only one up here acting all butthurt, naive, and sensitive....Take a breath n*gga

You the first one to call flaw on so-called "homer" sh*t but you coming off as the biggest one right now defending or even trying to justify this fu*kery
You're just blabbin' and dont know the facts as to why he's not signed which is why I laid it out for you. Stop blabbin' without knowing the facts about the situation, its not about me being a homer I just know whats going on unlike you. As I stated before he rejected a deal last year, didnt you say he should have been signed by now? Well I gave you the reason why, so stop acting like he was lowballed and never made an offer before this season.

BTW the tag was placed on him to buy more time to get the deal done. Some cuts and restructures need to get done first to pay this man what he wants and deserves. Not to mention trying to retain Colston.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 03-06-2012 at 12:55 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #150
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Tecnique said:
Knew this thread would turn to this
so the 2nd half of your schedule where you got the majority of your Ws wasn't easier? where you had Ten a key, 2 Tampa games, and Indy really n*gga??? and honestly, we played the same schedule except for Washington and Arizona...but your schedule was soooooo much harder only difference is you replace a playoff team(us) with a losing team(you) and put Seahawks(same rec as Zona) and Philly(better than the skins)...so the major swing in the whole thing was the fact that ya had to play us...WE made ya record harder. because WE took care of business while ya failed against weak teams

EDIT: weak edit
 6 years ago '11        #151
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Ralph Nautica said:
Nah Ravens fan, G. Good try tho my nig lol

Tell Matty Ice to win a playoff game tho
well then
 6 years ago '04        #152
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,824 | Props total: 392 392
 rynell said:
You're just blabbin' and dont know the facts as to why he's not signed which is why I laid it out for you. Stop blabbin' without knowing the facts about the situation, its not about me being a homer I just know whats going on unlike you. As I stated before he rejected a deal last year, didnt you say he should have been signed by now? Well I gave you the reason why, so stop acting like he was lowballed and never made an offer before this season.

BTW the tag was placed on him to buy more time to get the deal done. Some cuts and restructures need to get done first to pay this man what he wants and deserves. Not to mention trying to retain Colston.
Lowballed? Not once in any of my post did I even mention he wasnt getting offered enough. You're a.ssumption level is surprisingly low for such a football "guru"...And I dont follow every single detail about the Saints but I do know everything that you do already about Brees and expecially your two offensive linemen(which I want in Atl).

BTW Its okay not to know everything but admitting that is the first step....You're Welcome
 6 years ago '06        #153
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,696 | Props total: 8659 8659
at the end of the day Brees will be a saint
 6 years ago '04        #154
space
space
 rynell said:
Thank you...n*ggas really don't know the truth...
Now if you all excuse me......I'm about to go look at some t*tties
 6 years ago '11        #155
N O Reppa17th 
space
space
$55 | Props total: 19 19
 rynell said:
Charles Grant is the snitch and thats the truth...........he was the most disgruntled guy I can remember that was cut and is now out of the league. Think about it he has nothing to lose he's out of the league and he was pissed when he got cut.
I believe you Grant is the snitch. He just mad he got cut, off top.
 6 years ago '05        #156
space
space
 9th ward Bally said:
Thank you...n*ggas really don't know the truth...
Now if you all excuse me......I'm about to go look at some t*tties
:lachen001:
 6 years ago '11        #157
N O Reppa17th 
space
space
$55 | Props total: 19 19
The division is still ours, the NFL just don't want us having a homegame in the Superbowl. Less money spent that they get a cut of if only one city travels. Just my opinion, 46 years it has'nt happened yet, coincidense???
 6 years ago '05        #158
space
space
 kingofdasouf said:
Lowballed? Not once in any of my post did I even mention he wasnt getting offered enough. You're a.ssumption level is surprisingly low for such a football "guru"...And I dont follow every single detail about the Saints but I do know everything that you do already about Brees and expecially your two offensive linemen(which I want in Atl).

BTW Its okay not to know everything but admitting that is the first step....You're Welcome
Who said I was a guru? O my bad you did..........and what two offensive lineman are you talkin' about? All I know is Carl Nicks..........so come again potna you dont have a clue stop posting. Im not pretending to know anything........you said he should have been signed as if the Saints made no effort to do so. Reply again so I can keep exploiting your lack of football knowledge.
 6 years ago '04        #159
space
space
 rynell said:
Who said I was a guru? O my bad you did..........and what two offensive lineman are you talkin' about? All I know is Carl Nicks..........so come again potna you dont have a clue stop posting. Im not pretending to know anything........you said he should have been signed as if the Saints made no effort to do so. Reply again so I can keep exploiting your lack of football knowledge.
Damn...:beat:
 6 years ago '08        #160
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,102 | Props total: 2722 2722
 9th ward Bally said:
GET....THE....fu*k....OUT!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy