most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
space
$33,360 | Props total: 6996 6996
 ThaReapa420 said:
lol @ Falcons fans...I've never seen a more overly sensitive falsely entitled fan base in my fu*kin life...n*ggas have never won sh*t but act like they got rings on rings on rings and sh*t...

Matter of fact...haven't y'all played in the SAME amount of Super Bowls as the Panthers? And have the same amount of rings?
yo whole rant made no sense we never been c*cky bout sh*t now the saints and packers fans dem n*ggaz act real high and mighty and wtf u talkin bout n*gga u a perfect example come out of nowhere after yall have a good season and start talkin down
 6 years ago '05        #62
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
space
$44,033 | Props total: 28499 28499
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
now the saints and packers fans dem n*ggaz act real high and mighty
..I Cant Speak For The Packers Fanbase But Hold Up...High & Mighty? So n*ggas Want Other Fanbases To Act Humble. Is That The Case?
 6 years ago '04        #63
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
space
$33,360 | Props total: 6996 6996
 ThaReapa420 said:
Check my rap sheet fu*k boy I been reppin my squad every year no matter what the record we had was...and I live in Atlanta my n*gga...y'all BEEN high and mighty since I moved here in 1999...sh*t ain't changed a bit
u a fukkin lie n*gga stop flexin we neva was like o yea we bout to beat deeez n*ggaz a.sses then run over this team next week and sh*t y not be humble thats why the saints in the position they in now cause of karma o yea n*gga where u at in the a bra, i be up at the art institute in dunwoody wats hattnin n*gga i kno u fuk qit the music
 6 years ago '09        #64
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$67,297 | Props total: 13534 13534
 ThaReapa420 said:
Check my rap sheet fu*k boy I been reppin my squad every year no matter what the record we had was...and I live in Atlanta my n*gga...y'all BEEN high and mighty since I moved here in 1999...sh*t ain't changed a bit
Same here n*gga! They have been that way since way back when. sh*t, a lot of the ones on here definitely act that way. I guess that n*gga thinks because he doesn't that represents all of their fanbase.
 03-05-2012, 09:03 PM         #65
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not gonna read through the thread but this is the downfall of the Saints. Back to the brown paper bag
 03-05-2012, 09:22 PM         #66
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaReapa420 said:
lol @ Falcons fans...I've never seen a more overly sensitive falsely entitled fan base in my fu*kin life...n*ggas have never won sh*t but act like they got rings on rings on rings and sh*t...

Matter of fact...haven't y'all played in the SAME amount of Super Bowls as the Panthers? And have the same amount of rings?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #67
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,742 | Props total: 8 8
cutler and briggs for brees
 6 years ago '04        #68
ghettofied 357 heat pts357 OP
space
space
$23,298 | Props total: 10614 10614
We haven't been around as long either :).
 6 years ago '10        #69
sho 2010 199 heat pts199
space
space
space
$45,552 | Props total: 11591 11591
 banga said:
brees is an ugrateful son of a bi*ch. the saints need to just let him walk.

don't let the door hit you on the a.ss drew.

you just want the vikings to have a chance in that division

i kid i kid
 6 years ago '04        #70
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,802 | Props total: 3536 3536
So, during the season damn near every team on here had fans claiming their quarterbacks were elite/better than Drew Brees...at the first report that the n*gga was upset with the Saints about something, these same broad n*ggas want him? Hate to break y'all hearts (not really, fu*k ALL y'all) Drew ain't going nowhere. The money will be there and the business will be handled. Nah, don't mistake this post for anger, this is what you call real......
 6 years ago '04        #71
ghettofied 357 heat pts357 OP
space
space
$23,298 | Props total: 10614 10614
Only 2 QB's better then Brees at this point. A-Rod, Tom Brady, maybe Eli. That's about it though. Anybody says anyone else their retarded.
 6 years ago '08        #72
CarmeloStarks 95 heat pts95
space
space
$9,624 | Props total: 1497 1497
 blueeffect3 said:
Don't disrespect me like that bwoy bwoy.My hate for the patriots is deep.

[pic - click to view]

You don't have to lie,you talk about us in every thread & you follow every game

You shouldnt be a closet fan, you can come out & leave NY's second team's bandwagon

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #73
N.O.4Life 50 heat pts50
space
space
$21,393 | Props total: 14223 14223
Pay the man Please!We need Bresus the Gawd.Esp what all this BS going on. Tom Benson you bi*ch
 6 years ago '04        #74
space
space
 N.O.4Life said:
Pay the man Please!We need Bresus the Gawd.Esp what all this BS going on. Tom Benson you bi*ch
Great Uncle Tom isn't the one negotiating...it's Mickey Mouse Loomis. These almost-there-intelligent Boxden n*ggas don't understand that the negotiations are still going on, just that the FO is trying to work these other players' deals and come back to Drew later on...that's why the placed the tag on him, as a hold to say "we got you," and come back and say "we got the money, let's sit down..." for some reason these muthafu*kas think that Drew was SUPPOSED to be signed first and then work on the other players....
n*ggas don't know the game but wanna be the first one to tell you the rules...
 6 years ago '10        #75
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 118 118
new orleans lost

Louisiana lost
 03-05-2012, 10:33 PM         #76
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N.O.4Life said:
this sh*t is 100% on Mickey loomis
 6 years ago '07        #77
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 9th ward Bally said:
Great Uncle Tom isn't the one negotiating...it's Mickey Mouse Loomis. These almost-there-intelligent Boxden n*ggas don't understand that the negotiations are still going on, just that the FO is trying to work these other players' deals and come back to Drew later on...that's why the placed the tag on him, as a hold to say "we got you," and come back and say "we got the money, let's sit down..." for some reason these muthafu*kas think that Drew was SUPPOSED to be signed first and then work on the other players....
n*ggas don't know the game but wanna be the first one to tell you the rules...
You don't know sh*t either you crawfish-head sucking f*ggot.
 6 years ago '05        #78
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
I just think they may be right he may be gone to the skins
 6 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 MythMade said:
You don't know sh*t either you crawfish-head sucking f*ggot.
Explain, bi*ch. Since I'm a crawfish head sucking f*g...well I DO like crawfish, but I'm not a f*g be ause I remember coming to Texas and fu*king another dudes chick...he found my number and called me then got mad on some :nasmad::banghead: sh*t...sh*t was funny to.....wait, was that YOU that called me?....

Damn, what's up? How ya girl doing?
 03-05-2012, 11:13 PM         #80
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9th ward Bally said:
Explain, bi*ch. Since I'm a crawfish head sucking f*g...well I DO like crawfish, but I'm not a f*g be ause I remember coming to Texas and fu*king another dudes chick...he found my number and called me then got mad on some :nasmad::banghead: sh*t...sh*t was funny to.....wait, was that YOU that called me?....

Damn, what's up? How ya girl doing?
What the fu*k did I just read
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
76 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
142 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
41 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
114 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy