Mar 5 - Grown man beats up 16 year old faces 57 years (caught on video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #61
noverum 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 1654 1654
 strahan2004 said:
No pity for him...slapping tht kid woulda been quite enough...he act like he's tough, not he gonna get a.ss r*pe in jail because of this...child molester is not a good swagg in jail from what i've heard...
10 years of your life locked away because of one error in judgement and someone's lost teeth. I don't understand how people can have absolutely no sympathy for somebody in that position.
 6 years ago '10        #62
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,311 | Props total: 1963 1963
this video is pretty old im suprised he just now got sentenced
whatsup with the pound at the end?
i woulda got my pops ASAP.
 6 years ago '11        #63
tommyjay 
space
space
$475 | Props total: 2 2
This was pretty fu*ked up. Pops should at least have to do some time. Did you see that kick to the face around 0:25? He treated his son's face like a soccer ball.
 6 years ago '08        #64
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,750 | Props total: 12177 12177
 W24x55 said:
He fainted after they read the verdict...

those ten years probably hit him like a ton of bricks.

What a stupid a.ss reason to p!ss away 10 years of your life in prison tho, damn.
Don't know why he fainted he should have known it was coming...he beat a 16 yo down on video...Judge bout to bang that gavel on his a.ss.
 03-07-2012, 09:54 AM         #65
Symon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
57 years...Holy fu*k you Americans amaze me with your judicial system. Only Sharia-law can outdo you.

Even murderers don't get more than 20 here.
 6 years ago '12        #66
noverum 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Symon said:
57 years...Holy fu*k you Americans amaze me with your judicial system. Only Sharia-law can outdo you.

Even murderers don't get more than 20 here.
If you're male and you display any signs of violent expression, you better be coming home in a flag-wrapped casket or you're going to be caged like an animal for much of your life; branded a monster. Hell, wild animals will have more rights than you do.

The worst part is that other men will throw stones at you as they drag you away into the abyss, until they're found in the same position; then they will plead for mercy.

03-07-2012, 10:24 AM         #67
Symon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He was provoked. Yes. But did he (from a legal point of view) have the right to 'protect himself' by beating him? I doubt it.

Was the boy a threat?
Def no.

Were there other options than violence? Was there the possibility of simply leaving the place without doing anything? Was this reaction necessary?
Here you could come up with the argument that leaving the place in this situation without doing anything is just not reasonable. For nobody. The boy provoked him in public, challenged him. As a grown man you stop using reason at this point because emotions take over. It affects your honor, something that everybody has. You usually don't consider the option of leaving, thats ok.

If he'd been an extremely peaceful person he would've let it be or had begun arguing.
Also legit: He could've just pushed him. Or even slapped him once.

And then, as a second step (if attacked) it would've been fully legitimate to punch back, even multiple times.
But still not the way he did. Dude even kept going on when the kid was on the ground. He even gave him a kick. Thats nowhere near self-defence. That's an excess, from the beginning on.

The problem is: He exaggerated. One punch could've been excused, but this?..No. The fact that the opponent was a child doesn't help him either. I'm for punishment aswell, because this is not reasonable at all. The fact that the kid provoked it in the first place and that he really wanted it helps only a bit. I would've said 3-5 yrs. But ten or even 57? No. That was my point.

Last edited by Symon; 03-07-2012 at 10:29 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #68
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
Damn that's crazy.. 57 years for this kind of stuff?? America is fu*kkng crazy..the system is fu*ked up..meanwhile u got ppl who shot ppl and gets 10years or pedo molesting kids who gets 5 years..wtf is going on with the system.
 6 years ago '05        #69
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,870 | Props total: 30083 30083
hes bugging. thats not even his child because if it was it would be reasonable like a lion protecting his cub but this was just a stranger beating on a kid he couldve did way better.

those dudes in prison with kids gonna be like "...... i like to beat on boys too"
 6 years ago '05        #70
TheChief 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,181 | Props total: 9311 9311
 MPLSallstar said:
Wow...10 years for that?

You can't even defend yourself from minors. That lil n*gga got in his face, that is a threat.

If it's not a "threat," if he had gotten into a police officers face like that, would HE have not perceived the situation as him being threatened? Possible physical harm?

The officer would act without second thought, just as this man did.

fu*k that sh*t.
a cop has gotten in my face just like the kid, telling me to "hit me, I know you want to, you fu*king punk", you think I didn't want to start swinging? If I did I would have been laid to a bloody pulp, it's all about self control, that old man had no business handling a kid like that. I woulda been on the jury, best believe I'm looking at what dude did as attempted murder. fu*k this dumb a.ss
 6 years ago '06        #71
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61 OP
space
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 1170 1170
 614FACE said:
Dude ain't have no business putting his hands on a 16 year old like that. If he wanted to f!ght he should've fought his daddy. The boy was old enough to get the sh*t slapped out of him once or twice, but to beat him like that is ridiculous.

I kno if one of mines come home split like that telling me a 27 year old man did that to him its gonna b a major muthafu*kin problem.
he was 35 actually
 03-07-2012, 11:20 AM         #72
TRAINOFTHOUGHT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that little Sumbi*ch. Some of these little coward a.ss teenagers like to talk a lot a sh*t. They a minor but want to talk to a grown a.ss man like they a grown a.ss man. Honestly if I could kick my wifes 15 year old son a.ss I'd do it. Can stand that disrespectful bastard. I told that muthafu*ka you POP you mouth at 18 if you still in my house I'm beating that a.ss. Apparently this dude couldn't wait.
 6 years ago '08        #73
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17168 17168
He deserved it, you stand up trying to act like a "tough man" to another man, then you will get what a tough man deserves. Some young ignorant fu*ks want to act like they are man and tough so what do you expect a REAL MAN to do?, he will black out and try to beat the sh*t out of you since you came at him like you want it. Any young buck watching this remember this what can happen to you, respect your elders or end up fu*ked up.

Last edited by The N; 03-07-2012 at 11:33 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #74
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
The a.ss whipping was overkill. lol
 6 years ago '06        #75
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
fu*king teenagers deserve this nowadays!! they are disrepectful and out of control, I feel bad for this man, He deserves community service or something at most!!

Damn thats a fu*ked up sentence, sh*t what was he supposed to do?
 6 years ago '09        #76
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 JustForgetIt said:
damn n*ggas is actually okaying a grown a.ss man beating up a sixteen year old boy ? .
in certain countries 16 year old is old enough to f!ght in the army...drink liquor.....and vote......so if you got enough balls to go against a man bigger then you then dont bi*ch afterwards

i mean if the 16 year old kid beated up the older dude would this even make the news.......probably not

i will say this though....that kick...at the end...that was overkill

but everything else was okay in my eyes
 6 years ago '08        #77
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17168 17168
His manhood was being tested, what do people expect him to do? he was going to be the star of a Youtube video where a 16 year old kid is beating his a.ss( or trying to) and being mocked, nah this guy clearly wasn't having that at all.

Why did the others just stand around doing nothing ?, they could of tackle him before the overkill happen, oh let me guess they were now scared of the guy they were trying to mock?.

Last edited by The N; 03-07-2012 at 11:47 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #78
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
if the kid that got his teeth kicked in was my son, that man would be DEAD literally...he is lucky to be doing jail time no fu*king way in this world my son would come home like that FROM A GROWN a.ss MAN putting his hands on him and the man live to talk about it...fu*k what yall saying
 6 years ago '04        #79
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
That kick was on some epic MK Fatality ish.....
 6 years ago '05        #80
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
you guys talking that sh*t about the kid deserved it...you have no idea what the prisoners will do to this dummy!

"you like to beat 16 year old kids huh?" "Come beat me bi*ch!"

and i bet you my whole life savings that white honky gonna back down like the bi*ch he his...NO real bad a.ss man would even think of beating that kid to the magnitude he did because they know already how bad it would be...this guy probably never won a f!ght in his life until he ran across that kid who was basically out of it from the first punch
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now