Mar 5 - Grown man beats up 16 year old faces 57 years (caught on video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
So teen challenges him and even tho he went to far they scream 57 years, yet cops beat and k!ll brothers and they try to do all they can to keep them outta jail smh yell™
 6 years ago '10        #42
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
so wait all them kids there and not one jumped in to help lmfao wowwww

my friends would of had that man on the ground already
 6 years ago '05        #43
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
Should have taught his son how to throw them hands!
 6 years ago '11        #44
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
$8,005 | Props total: 2236 2236
The video is old, I remember seeing this a year or so. Glad hes getting time. Thats a kid i dont care how he steps to you unless hes fu*king with your family or loved one.
 6 years ago '06        #45
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2281 2281
After watching the video This is not worth more than 6 months in jail.
 03-06-2012, 10:28 PM         #46
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtfffffffffffffffffffffff

THAT WASNT sh*t

WHAT THE fu*k

ARE YOU SERIOUSS? 57 YEARS NO fu*kING WAY

one night in jail and some fu*king counseling should be it
 03-06-2012, 10:33 PM         #47
IronManStarks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude was salty he son caught that beat-down in a fair one
 6 years ago '04        #48
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,220 | Props total: 2219 2219
 palogee said:
Put yourself in a man's shoes be prepared to get your a.ss knocked out of em.

No way in hell I would have stood up to some grown a.ss man.

He will do his time, but I bet ol young boy will think twice before trying that sh*t again.
This...but he didn't need to soccer kick the kid. Should have just dropped him and that's it.
 6 years ago '08        #49
itzjustlogic 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 83 83
If they gave 57 years to a white man..........SH!!!!!!!!!!T
I aint tryina find out what they would do to me!
This aint right tho, Casey Anthony is cleared of k!lling her daughter and lying to police
but a man whooping a disrespectful kid A$$ (might of passed the line)
gets foreva, eva? DAMN!
 03-06-2012, 11:42 PM         #50
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude got what he deserved...he didnt have to beat that kid like that
 03-06-2012, 11:58 PM         #51
SoCal Savage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
ya ok a backhand or spit in the face is as disrespectful as it comes. rather punch somebody in the face before you do something disrespectful like that... you liable to get shot or stabbed if you pulled something like that on the wrong person. aint no way in hell im backing down i dont care if your fu*king Debo ima f!ght for my pride after that sh*t no confusing going on
simmer down internet thug
 6 years ago '07        #52
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
dam that's dumb..grown an man shoulda handled that like a grown a.ss man...not trying to f!ght some kid...that's stupid
 6 years ago '06        #53
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18813 18813
that dude is a bi*ch... he beat on him while he was still down and defenseless and then kicked him while he was down...

he's a coward who was tryin to behave like a big man... he shouldn't have even laid his hands on that kid.. just went in the crib and calmed his nerves... now he's gonna do Shyne Po numbers...
 6 years ago '06        #54
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Im Soo Special said:
n*ggaz in florida are retarded. i mean that literally. must be somethin in the water
None of those white people in the video were "n*ggaz".
Get ur sh*t right "some people" in florida are retarded.:dancingcool:

corys35 said:
This didn't deserve ten yrs how many motherfu*kers on here got they a.ss whooped by their pops like this
Yeah, he did. How many dumbasses do it with the evidence being recorded to be used in court that dumb a.ss fully deserved 10yrs.

Last edited by cboi3523; 03-07-2012 at 03:48 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #55
mac58 152 heat pts152
space
space
$6,565 | Props total: 10124 10124
damn..10 yrs is harsh but u cant go around beating up kids. . i think what prob pushed the jury over the edge was that kick at the end . .

for a grown man he was acting like a high school kid. .

i think 1 yr and some serious fines would have been more than enough.. curious if the dude has any priors that may have caused such a large sentence. .
 6 years ago '10        #56
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
todays world you send your kids out in to the wild......you send them among their peers where they should be safe just as you were when you were young but nowadays these little motherfu*kers is k!lling at the bus stop, on the bus, at the school, and coming to your house and beating your a.ss. I dont condone beating the breaks off that kid but if you come to my house with ill intent on my kids expect me to defend my family. I would never take it as far as buddy did but I wouldnt discriminate against age......its kids younger pulling heat..........coming to my house in my opinion is a major threat and I'm going to let you know you fu*ked up. I'm not getting no 10 fu*king years though........that is stupid as fu*k......could of just scared the little motherfu*ker which is actually probably what he thought he as gonna do till lil buddy bucked.
 6 years ago '10        #57
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 mac58 said:
damn..10 yrs is harsh but u cant go around beating up kids. . i think what prob pushed the jury over the edge was that kick at the end . .

for a grown man he was acting like a high school kid. .

i think 1 yr and some serious fines would have been more than enough.. curious if the dude has any priors that may have caused such a large sentence. .

well not only seeing it happen but you know they had pictures in the court room of the aftermath............showed the damage he did to the kid.....and thats one thing that hits most people the hardest is seeing a kid fu*ked up.....that usually pulls at everyones heart strings.
 6 years ago '04        #58
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 Hit Em' Up said:
Yea exactly...30 seconds of reckless behavior = 10 years in the pen. That's why you think before you act.
No pity for him...slapping tht kid woulda been quite enough...he act like he's tough, not he gonna get a.ss r*pe in jail because of this...child molester is not a good swagg in jail from what i've heard...
 03-07-2012, 08:05 AM         #59
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPLSallstar said:
Wow...10 years for that?

You can't even defend yourself from minors. That lil n*gga got in his face, that is a threat.

If it's not a "threat," if he had gotten into a police officers face like that, would HE have not perceived the situation as him being threatened? Possible physical harm?

The officer would act without second thought, just as this man did.

fu*k that sh*t.
I see both sides to this story...One, the kid didn't swing at him. Maybe if he gets in your face, you take him to the ground. That would have been enough to end the "threat." Everything he did once he was on the ground was a bit excessive. Unless you are f!ghting for your LIFE, you never kick someone while they are on the deck.

We can chalk another L up to social media though ladies and gents. 10+ years ago this wouldn't be nearly as big because the constant flow of media and information wasn't like this. He may have still gotten in trouble bc of so many witnesses, but nowadays you really have to be careful because more than likely your a.ss is on candid camera.
 6 years ago '05        #60
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,278 | Props total: 6377 6377
57 years tho?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy