Mar 5 - Grown man beats up 16 year old faces 57 years (caught on video)

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
10448 pageviews
92 comments

Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
Mar 5 - Grown man beats up 16 year old faces 57 years (caught on video)

[pic - click to view]

A father who beat a 16-year-old boy in a YouTube video, smashing his face until his teeth broke through, is facing years in jail.

Gary Johnson of Palm Bay, Florida fainted moments after his verdict was read in court Friday, finding him guilty of battery, child abuse, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and disorderly conduct.

Johnson, 35, faces up to 57 years in prison though he's expected by prosecutors and his defense to see 10. The video posted to YouTube last August shows Johnson at 6ft, 5in and 220 pounds towering over the 16-year-old boy who leans toward him defensively in Johnson's backyard.

After refereeing a fistf!ght that Johnson's son, not shown in the video, lost in, Johnson stood up to his son's competitor for his own match.

'I was all adrenalin-ed up,' said the injured teen in court Friday, according to My Fox Orlando.
Charges: Johnson fainted moments after his verdict was read in court, finding him guilty of battery, child abuse, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and disorderly conduct

Johnson's defence argued that the teen provoked him after bumping chests with him and offering some engaging words.

'You uttered a challenge to him,' a prosecutor repeated to the teen in court Friday.

'Yes sir,' he replied.

Johnson's defense argued the teen had chosen to challenge him, despite their age and size difference, that ultimately faces Johnson with a possible 57-year prison sentence

'Your response to that, when he pushed you away, you didn't back off again?'

'No,' the teen answered.

In the video the two defensively stand face-to-face with both individual's muscles clenched.

After the first shove of the teen into Johnson, he fires back at the boy knocking him to the ground. The teen, seen here in court but not identified, said he blacked out during the beating waking to a split eyebrow and his teeth pushed back with some through his lip
The teen says he remembers falling to the ground and being hit by Johnson but blacked out after that.

Video:
[pic - click to view]

http://www.dailymail.co.u .. rs-prison.html

You have to scroll down a bit.

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 03-05-2012 at 05:49 PM..

92 comments for "Mar 5 - Grown man beats up 16 year old faces 57 years (caught on video)"

6 years ago '06        #2
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61 OP
space
space
space
To be honest the kid stepped to him so ...he got what he asked for

And SMGDH at that annoying bi*ch in the background that's screaming but not doing sh*t.

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 03-05-2012 at 05:46 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #3
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,285 | Props total: 23795 23795
i agree. that sh*t was fu*ked up.
the guy needs to mature while locked up.
 6 years ago '04        #4
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11091 11091
He fainted after they read the verdict...

those ten years probably hit him like a ton of bricks.

What a stupid a.ss reason to p!ss away 10 years of your life in prison tho, damn.

Last edited by W24x55; 03-05-2012 at 06:27 PM..
 03-05-2012, 06:31 PM         #5
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He may as well had said 'he looked at me crossways!', on some Squidbillies sh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #6
space
space
space
 W24x55 said:
He fainted after they read the verdict...

those ten years probably hit him like a ton of bricks.

What a stupid a.ss reason to p!ss away 10 years of your life in prison tho, damn.
Yea exactly...30 seconds of reckless behavior = 10 years in the pen. That's why you think before you act.
 6 years ago '05        #7
cluckaluck 192 heat pts192
space
space
$9,153 | Props total: 6661 6661
Lil dude had heart. it's sad that now that guys son will only see his dad in a cage but...hes prolly better off without him.
 6 years ago '04        #8
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11091 11091
 Hit Em' Up said:
Yea exactly...30 seconds of reckless behavior = 10 years in the pen. That's why you think before you act.
I agree.
 6 years ago '06        #9
space
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
Palm Bay

i would think 3 times if you commit any type of foolish act anywhere not close to south florida in the lovely state of florida.... them rednecks and republican judges dont play... one first offense especially if you lose in trail they be sentencing muthafu*kas to decades without thinking twice... theres a scoresheet down here where they usually go by to find out how many months you going to do in prison. those republicans dont give a rats a.ss your subject to the maximum... i wouldnt even speed in any of those redneck woods they will barbaque your a.ss

just watched the video. damn that kick was out of line fu*k this dude.. he going to be scrapping alot for the 10 years hes going to be in that Pen

Yea it's one thing to teach someone a lesson, but what he did was completely unnecessary...ground n pounding, kick to the face....the kid basically submitted once he was knocked on the ground.

The father was just mad that his kid lost the f!ght before. But cot dam 10 years for that sh*t?
 03-05-2012, 10:55 PM         #10
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean he couldn't have just smacked him right quick? See, now that I'm
A grown a.ss man with sh*t that I've worked hard for & I'm proud of, I practice the art of backhad smacking people. See when you backhand smack someone they usually react like, "damn, this guy just backhand smacked me." all confused & sh*t. By the time he realizes he was backhand smacked he can't even remember what the problem was. Situation defused.
 03-06-2012, 04:09 PM         #11
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn.....do i want to see the video?

do i really?

im sure i can live a perfectly normal life without seeing a 16 year old kid getting his teeth pushed in by a grown man.
 03-06-2012, 04:25 PM         #12
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a fu*king 'moran'
 6 years ago '10        #13
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 S.TEX said:
what a fu*king 'moran'
he should "get a brain"

6 years ago '04        #14
Koekoe 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 471 471
Smh minors are never to old to get a spanking
i would of made him cry like a 2 yr old

dude straight up manhandled him he deserved a couple of bi*chslaps the kind that would take him back to reality.
 6 years ago '04        #15
Koekoe 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 471 471
 ManWithoutFear! said:
A grown a.ss man with sh*t that I've worked hard for & I'm proud of, I practice the art of backhad smacking people. See when you backhand smack someone they usually react like, "damn, this guy just backhand smacked me." all confused & sh*t. By the time he realizes he was backhand smacked he can't even remember what the problem was. Situation defused.
yo.. we're on the same wave length!!
 6 years ago '09        #16
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,688 | Props total: 13205 13205
video?
 03-06-2012, 06:05 PM         #17
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DelbertMengel said:
he should "get a brain"

03-06-2012, 06:20 PM         #18
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Put yourself in a man's shoes be prepared to get your a.ss knocked out of em.

No way in hell I would have stood up to some grown a.ss man.

He will do his time, but I bet ol young boy will think twice before trying that sh*t again.
 6 years ago '05        #19
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 ManWithoutFear! said:
 6 years ago '10        #20
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
10 years for that??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy