Streetfighter x Tekken

most viewed right now
 120
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #141
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 98 98
yall send me your psn id's I'm looking for some more bx fam to run with
 6 years ago '06        #142
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 98 98
 skullfiend said:
anyone playing on the psn? whats yall gamer tags
add me up skull psn: frontz
 6 years ago '11        #143
mhurricane266 
space
avatar space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
Yo, am i doing something wrong. Im trying to practice with a couple of characters and some moves i just cant do. WIth Guile the sonic boom is Back, Forward, Light Punch I guess and Im doing that but he just wont do the sonic boom. Theres a couple moves on a few characters that im having trouble with.
 6 years ago '06        #144
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
I hate the gems its like cheating to me.
 6 years ago '08        #145
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,518 | Props total: 104 104
 mhurricane266 said:
Yo, am i doing something wrong. Im trying to practice with a couple of characters and some moves i just cant do. WIth Guile the sonic boom is Back, Forward, Light Punch I guess and Im doing that but he just wont do the sonic boom. Theres a couple moves on a few characters that im having trouble with.
its called a charge move, you have to hold back for 2+ seconds and then quickly press forward+any punch button. the thing is that you dont want to do it like that. the best thing to do is hold down+back for 2 seconds and that gives you the option to either press forward+punch for a sonic boom or up+kick for a flash kick that way you keep your opponent guessing because if they see you moving back all the time they're gonna know you wanna throw out that sonic boom. this works for every character with charge moves.
 6 years ago '08        #146
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,518 | Props total: 104 104
 JCSIII said:
I hate the gems its like cheating to me.
i barely even notice them
 6 years ago '06        #147
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 98 98
 mhurricane266 said:
Yo, am i doing something wrong. Im trying to practice with a couple of characters and some moves i just cant do. WIth Guile the sonic boom is Back, Forward, Light Punch I guess and Im doing that but he just wont do the sonic boom. Theres a couple moves on a few characters that im having trouble with.
u need to hold back for about 2.5 seconds, and make sure you press forward and light punch at the exact same time
 6 years ago '06        #148
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 98 98
 el bundy said:
i barely even notice them
this^^
 6 years ago '06        #149
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 98 98
bundy let me know when you want to have a sparring session
 6 years ago '08        #150
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,518 | Props total: 104 104
^ no doubt, we was going back and forth last night then you started giving me the business at the end lol. i'll be on tonight. you still play 3rd strike?
 6 years ago '10        #151
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
The online actually isn't bad.... It doesn't drop inputs which is great

I like it
 6 years ago '11        #152
mhurricane266 
space
avatar space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
 el bundy said:
its called a charge move, you have to hold back for 2+ seconds and then quickly press forward+any punch button. the thing is that you dont want to do it like that. the best thing to do is hold down+back for 2 seconds and that gives you the option to either press forward+punch for a sonic boom or up+kick for a flash kick that way you keep your opponent guessing because if they see you moving back all the time they're gonna know you wanna throw out that sonic boom. this works for every character with charge moves.
 Frontz said:
u need to hold back for about 2.5 seconds, and make sure you press forward and light punch at the exact same time
thanks ill try it out when I get home, this game is alot of fun!.i know a lot of people don't like it but the simplicity makes it alot of fun, why I couldn't really get into mk cuz I just don't have time to learn each and every character. Just want something I can pick up and play.
 6 years ago '10        #153
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
after some MLB the show after work im taking on all challengers. cant get better without a few L's so try to hand me one

psn siient

bring it
 6 years ago '08        #154
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,518 | Props total: 104 104
^i'll start an endless battle lobby tonight and invite all bx dudes.
 6 years ago '10        #155
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 el bundy said:
^i'll start an endless battle lobby tonight and invite all bx dudes.
YOU TRYING TO EXPOSE ME ?!

phuck it ill take a few L's
 6 years ago '10        #156
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 furmanm27 said:
i have the the offical stratgey guide so if in anybody wants me to
write down the combos and post them just ask.

just ask me what character u want the combos for and i wll post them in this thread
little by little throw em all up homie lol j/p id take sagat hwowrang and heihachi (i cant spell those tekken f!ghters names)
 6 years ago '10        #157
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 furmanm27 said:
i have the the offical stratgey guide so if in anybody wants me to
write down the combos and post them just ask.

just ask me what character u want the combos for and i wll post them in this thread

[pic - click to view]



Lemme get some for Akuma and Lili.

Also, anyone know how the hell you go into pandora state? Didn't see anything about it in training, and some dude used it on me for the first time this morning (eventhough it drained his life and he ended up dying)
 6 years ago '08        #158
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 el bundy said:
its called a charge move, you have to hold back for 2+ seconds and then quickly press forward+any punch button. the thing is that you dont want to do it like that. the best thing to do is hold down+back for 2 seconds and that gives you the option to either press forward+punch for a sonic boom or up+kick for a flash kick that way you keep your opponent guessing because if they see you moving back all the time they're gonna know you wanna throw out that sonic boom. this works for every character with charge moves.
props i'm a charge move noob
 6 years ago '06        #159
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 98 98
 el bundy said:
^ no doubt, we was going back and forth last night then you started giving me the business at the end lol. i'll be on tonight. you still play 3rd strike?
yeah i kinda figured you out at the end lol gg's though..nah i dont play it anymore, i was playin sf4 to get ready for this game
 6 years ago '07        #160
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,741 | Props total: 142 142
Can't do some of the damn combos in the trials.Can't time the fu*king hits
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy