Big K.R.I.T. - 4evaNaDay (2012)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What you think of the mixtape?
5/5 - Classic 118 51.75%
4/5 95 41.67%
3/5 9 3.95%
2/5 5 2.19%
1/5 - Weed Plate 1 0.44%
Voters: 228. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #61
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,220 | Props total: 563 563
I rocked it the other day and obviously wasnt paying attention because my initial impression was "meh"....but then today I put it on again and ended up playing it all day. Its amazing to me that this music is free. If I am being extremely picky and choose one negative is that he seems to use a similar meleody for. Some his hooks, so first time through songs dont standout from one another. But on later listens you realize that Krit does it all, producing classic southern flavored or smoothing it out with some jazz sh*t and lyrically jumping from deep ish, bragging, s3x or death. Its dope, I would have paid for this.
 6 years ago '10        #62
2white0 
space
space
space
$97 | Props total: 0 0
there aint one bad song on this .. fu*kin classic
 6 years ago '10        #63
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 23784 23784
4/5 . . .
 6 years ago '11        #64
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,482 | Props total: 21253 21253
I swear you can relate to his music so much. I'd probably say he's the only other rapper that has really moved me, other than Pac. His music just touches a n*gga's soul.

Just lost my grandma a month ago, so that "Yesterday" joint had me feeling some type of way.
 6 years ago '04        #65
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 knowlege bass said:
I rocked it the other day and obviously wasnt paying attention because my initial impression was "meh"....but then today I put it on again and ended up playing it all day. Its amazing to me that this music is free. If I am being extremely picky and choose one negative is that he seems to use a similar meleody for. Some his hooks, so first time through songs dont standout from one another. But on later listens you realize that Krit does it all, producing classic southern flavored or smoothing it out with some jazz sh*t and lyrically jumping from deep ish, bragging, s3x or death. Its dope, I would have paid for this.
another thing that makes it standout it how personal it is. "Yesterday" come on nah if you were close with your grandparent and this sh*t does not touch your soul then I dont know.

Its a trait that the young great artist have and Krit has it for sure.

The sh*t is perfect. So contemporary but yet so classic, traditional yet groundbreaking... Really good hip-hop .
 6 years ago '08        #66
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,072 | Props total: 12275 12275
 MSSoldier said:
first time i seen something like this here...imma creat my own profile and stop using my homies..the nupes are everywhere...i see you phi
We are deep on BX
 6 years ago '05        #67
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,375 | Props total: 8052 8052
sh*t goes hard this the first mixtape i really listened too from him i heard a few songs here and there but dude is serious
 6 years ago '06        #68
bugzbirdman 
space
space
$422 | Props total: 10 10
I've never really listened to any of Krit's music before this tape, but this sh*t right here..! Definitely some of the best music I've heard all year. He got that old school, southern flow, but its still on point and modern. I been bumping this for the last 2 weeks and I'm a fan. I just downloaded Return of 4Eva and bout to get the rest of his catalog
 6 years ago '07        #69
Mar3 
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 859 859
I can't stop listening to this sh*t...this was an instant classic imo...Krit about to take over the whole game
 6 years ago '09        #70
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,813 | Props total: 1137 1137
 DevTheDude said:
:smokin:
 nupe1911 said:
Well damn, how long does it take for it to be a classic? I never knew an "instant" classic had to have a time-frame. The consensus will say that 13 out of 17 tracks are jamming, but they all can be thoroughly enjoyed. That equals a classic album/mixtape
 MSSoldier said:
first time i seen something like this here...imma creat my own profile and stop using my homies..the nupes are everywhere...i see you phi
Nupes run BX
 6 years ago '04        #71
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
i just didn't like it... aside from a couple songs it was just too somber for me... that's the vibe i got from it anyway... 2/5...

Return of 4eva is still my fav tape of his...
 05-16-2012, 02:38 AM         #72
SlickFoxx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haven't listened, but I do listen to me :) download the mixtape for free in my link down below. Real Hip-hop
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago