Controversial sports writer Jason Whitlock: Kobe benefits most from LeBron hate

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-05-2012, 03:42 PM         #81
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ohhhhhhh sh*t, the Kobe stans are coming

[pic - click to view]

This thread going 12 pages at least
 6 years ago '08        #82
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,745 | Props total: 12170 12170
Well, I donít hate LeBron or Kobe. I love basketball. I donít care if Kobe wins eight championships, heís not on the same level as Jordan, Magic, Bird or even the title-less King James. Thatís not hatred of Kobe or the Lakers. Itís an objective statement of fact.

You will learn, you all will learn someday how great this man's talents really were
 6 years ago '04        #83
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,928 | Props total: 4464 4464
 Cambury said:
If someone likes this article explain to me this...

Kobe bust Mikes a.ss almost every game they played against each other. It would prolly be a total of 7 games, was Kobe his rival at that time?
did u say everytime they played one with the bulls and once with wizards n which they didnt hold each other gtfoh with that crap
 03-05-2012, 03:45 PM         #84
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nando said:
uhhh no matter what u think of the guy, FACTS ARE FACTS!!! Kobe has always had the luxury of playing with effective big men in the paint which is why he's such a one-dimensional player!!! sh*t if all Lebron and Wade had to do was shoot the ball and not worry about anything else, they'd have multiple titles by now too!!! HELLO!!! Wow the people on this site have to be the most biased, ignorant, dumb mothafu*kas ever!!!!
If you think Kobe's only role on Lakers teams is shoot the ball you're an idiot. Kobe always had to set up the offense, be the late game playmaker, be the guy who can get up his own shot when things get ugly or offense gets stalled out, he's been the primary defender most years guarding from 1 to 3, effective rebounding guard.

Kobe's big men other than Shaq ain't NEAR the level of Wade or LeBron and equal to Bosh so what's their problem with winning? And how are they not playing with good enough players to win?

And Magic had Kareem who's better than Shaq
 6 years ago '10        #85
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 SOCIALITE said:
That's his fu*king point, Kobe ain't in his prime to have a rival in any of these dudes.
well hes leading the league in scoring and in the conversation for mvp so hes obviously still in his prime

Cipherr said:

[pic - click to view]

03-05-2012, 03:47 PM         #86
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cipherr said:

[pic - click to view]

Kobe haters(lebron/jordan stans) were the first to show up
 6 years ago '08        #87
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2645 2645
Well, I donít hate LeBron or Kobe. I love basketball. I donít care if Kobe wins eight championships, heís not on the same level as Jordan, Magic, Bird or even the title-less King James. Thatís not hatred of Kobe or the Lakers. Itís an objective statement of fact.
No one in their RIGHT mind could second this.
like seriously?
if kobe wins 8 rings hes not on the same level as a ringless lebron james?
how can you actually write some sh*t like that?
 03-05-2012, 03:48 PM         #88
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
well hes leading the league in scoring and in the conversation for mvp so hes obviously still in his prime

Kobe's clearly not in his prime and I've seen you making fun of him for being old....come on brah
 6 years ago '09        #89
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,220 | Props total: 19329 19329
 SOCIALITE said:
exactly why Kobe's not rivals with any of the players of this era, he's exiting his prime.
you are right...Kobe didn't have one true rival T-Mac, Vince, and AI didn't last long enough and the newer stars are too young...with LBJ his rival was once Melo but he passed him too much lol and arguably Wade but they are friends and play together now so that leaves KD this will be the second year that both KD and Bron will be f!ghting for MVP and also they both play the same position are close in age (Bron is 27 KD is 23)
 6 years ago '04        #90
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,928 | Props total: 4464 4464
to say koe aint a legend is a slap n da face tho but to say he is greater then mj at every aspect of the game i cant agree 5-2 in the final doesnt beat 6-0 with no game 7s at all sorry

and it doesnt matter how good pip was pip aint shaq nobody is yall really dont give shaq his card replace replace shaq .... and let kobe play with allstar level eddie jones when he was n beast mode and some other kool role players does kobe when 6 or even get to the finals i really dont know maybe once or twice but not 6 and 0
 6 years ago '04        #91
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5334 5334
Kobe might win the ship this year ..
 6 years ago '07        #92
jamega2f 80 heat pts80
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 31 31
i stop reading when he said kobe with 8 rings isnt better than title-less king james
 03-05-2012, 03:58 PM         #93
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
to say koe aint a legend is a slap n da face tho but to say he is greater then mj at every aspect of the game i cant agree 5-2 in the final doesnt beat 6-0 with no game 7s at all sorry

and it doesnt matter how good pip was pip aint shaq nobody is yall really dont give shaq his card replace replace shaq .... and let kobe play with allstar level eddie jones when he was n beast mode and some other kool role players does kobe when 6 or even get to the finals i really dont know maybe once or twice but not 6 and 0
Sports is always about timing and situations. Jordan will be remember as the greatest probably forever and I'm on board with that as a Kobe fan. But him not being MJ doesn't discredit who he is, most people don't seem to get that.
 03-05-2012, 03:59 PM         #94
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't stand Jason Whitlock..... But this dude brought the truth and cold hard facts(Stats) to back up what he is saying.

And he's dead on about the defense.

Last edited by Old Man Quillis; 03-05-2012 at 04:02 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #95
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 ondatpurple said:
no fatty

thats like saying lin is better than kobe because linsanity bust kobe a.ss up and down that msg floor

if you match up mid-to-late 80s jordan that used to rock the gold chain with baby afro kobe that wore #8, jordan would bust that n*gga a.ss every time

you can't say kobe is a rival just because he beat jordan after he fell off
Well then why would wade be kobe's rival then?
 03-05-2012, 04:04 PM         #96
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
you are right...Kobe didn't have one true rival T-Mac, Vince, and AI didn't last long enough and the newer stars are too young...with LBJ his rival was once Melo but he passed him too much lol and arguably Wade but they are friends and play together now so that leaves KD this will be the second year that both KD and Bron will be f!ghting for MVP and also they both play the same position are close in age (Bron is 27 KD is 23)
Having a rival adds greatness to both sides. LeBron teaming up with Wade hurt him in that regard that he's playing with the 2nd best player of his era, even though the KD's and Rose's are crossing into that era. Just like Bird will always be a bit overrated(in my opinion) because he'll be attached to Magic. Kobe's lack of a rival hurts him, but he does have the Lakers legacy to left him up(which it indeed does)
 6 years ago '07        #97
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
MJ was exiting his prime and Kobe was entering his...MJ was also out of his athletic prime when he faced Kobe.
what does that have to do with wins/losses? Jones bust his a.ss 7 years before he left the game of ball, so when you beat somebody you dont get full credit unless they are playing at their peak. Kobe has been playing thru injuries since 07
 6 years ago '07        #98
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
did u say everytime they played one with the bulls and once with wizards n which they didnt hold each other gtfoh with that crap
kObe and mike played once his rookie year 3 times his sophomore year(including AS game where they guarded each other)...in 01-02 they played twice and in 02-03 they played 3 times including them guarding each other in the all star games.

The point is how could Kobe be his rival is A. He isn't in his age group B. They weren't playing for anything worth anything.
 6 years ago '09        #99
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,220 | Props total: 19329 19329
 Cambury said:
what does that have to do with wins/losses? Jones bust his a.ss 7 years before he left the game of ball, so when you beat somebody you dont get full credit unless they are playing at their peak. Kobe has been playing thru injuries since 07
how many games have MJ played against Kobe anyways...you have to play more than a few games to call it a rivalry anyways
 6 years ago '07        #100
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
how many games have MJ played against Kobe anyways...you have to play more than a few games to call it a rivalry anyways
this is my point wade and Kobe dont play enough, they play twice a season! No playoff series everrrr
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now