Controversial sports writer Jason Whitlock: Kobe benefits most from LeBron hate

most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
183 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-05-2012, 10:23 AM         #21
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
said the truth
 6 years ago '05        #22
thaillest719 
space
avatar space
space
$2,322 | Props total: 62 62
So he says Kobe don't play defense? He in his 16th season in the NBA and the main scorer on his team. Dude wants him to play as if he is in his 9th season. Gtfoh
 6 years ago '05        #23
rzarectah 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$2,829 | Props total: 2930 2930
Dumb. He's really just focusing on one game. Let's not act like kobe didn't gave 31 pts 8 rebounds 7 a.ssists in a game earlier in the week....
 6 years ago '04        #24
torious 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$83,987 | Props total: 15464 15464
 portis187 said:

[pic - click to view]




















[pic - click to view]










we all know if bron was on this lakers teams instead of kobe. they would be a 1 seed easily.
WRONG.


Actually we all know that LeBron wouldn't survive a day in a big market town like LA, because he's an oversensitive bi*ch made n*gga who cares too much about what the media thinks to step up in pressure situations. That's why he ducked the Knicks. That's why he took the bi*ch route, teaming up with two of his biggest Eastern Conference rivals.. That's why he's crumbled without fail in all of the biggest moments throughout his 9 year career.

There's a reason that half of the sports journalism community doesn't respect Whitlock or respect him as a reputable journalist. As someone else said, he's a known troll, a known Kobe-hater, and the hot garbage that this n*gga spews in just about every one of his columns is laughable.
he’s not on the same level as Jordan, Magic, Bird or even the title-less King James. That’s not hatred of Kobe or the Lakers. It’s an objective statement of fact.
THAT IS THE OPPOSITE OF A STATEMENT OF FACT, IT'S A COMPLETELY SUBJECTIVE OPINION YOU HUMAN WASTELAND. I didn't even read past there in the article. shameful


Last edited by torious; 03-05-2012 at 10:38 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #25
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,231 | Props total: 2726 2726
 dtown1759 said:
WRONG.


Actually we all know that LeBron wouldn't survive a day in a big market town like LA, because he's an oversensitive bi*ch made n*gga who cares too much about what the media thinks to step up in pressure situations. That's why he ducked the Knicks. That's why he's crumbled without fail in all of the biggest moments throughout his 9 year career.

There's a reason that half of the sports journalism community doesn't respect Whitlock or respect him as a reputable journalist. As someone else said, he's a known troll, a known Kobe-hater, and the hot garbage that this n*gga spews in just about every one of his columns is laughable.
THAT IS THE OPPOSITE OF A STATEMENT OF FACT, IT'S A COMPLETELY SUBJECTIVE OPINION YOU HUMAN WASTELAND. I didn't even read past there in the article. shameful
please son. He would be attention whoring it up in a big market. And ducked the knicks? Why would he want to go play with basically the same talent he had at cleveland.
 6 years ago '07        #26
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,157 | Props total: 79850 79850
I stopped reading when he said kobe was born on third base.


like he came into the league as a starter
 03-05-2012, 10:47 AM         #27
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's true tho, think about it...

how does a proven RAPIST become an NBA darling to pass MJ, Magic, etc?

Easy, you make him the hero against a villian like "Judas".

The world has allowed the LeBron hate blind everyone and allow Kobe an easy walk into the conversation that he is the best. I am watching Chicago fans team up with Kobe stans in celebrating LeBron's fall and laughing my a.ss off because of how ironic that is. Remember rooting for Dallas last year? What will you do if they get Dwight Howard, Deron Williams and keep Dirk next year?

Isn't that why you hated LeBron in the first place?

Don't let your hatred blind you from enjoying a great sport like the NBA. As a Heat fan I enjoy watching D Rose make those circus shots, I enjoy watching Kevin Durant put up those amazing jumpshots, and I enjoy when Kobe and LeBron do their thing.

Ask yourselves this question... Why can't you?
 03-05-2012, 10:50 AM         #28
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtown1759 said:
WRONG.


Actually we all know that LeBron wouldn't survive a day in a big market town like LA, because he's an oversensitive bi*ch made n*gga who cares too much about what the media thinks to step up in pressure situations. That's why he ducked the Knicks. That's why he took the bi*ch route, teaming up with two of his biggest Eastern Conference rivals.. That's why he's crumbled without fail in all of the biggest moments throughout his 9 year career.

There's a reason that half of the sports journalism community doesn't respect Whitlock or respect him as a reputable journalist. As someone else said, he's a known troll, a known Kobe-hater, and the hot garbage that this n*gga spews in just about every one of his columns is laughable.
THAT IS THE OPPOSITE OF A STATEMENT OF FACT, IT'S A COMPLETELY SUBJECTIVE OPINION YOU HUMAN WASTELAND. I didn't even read past there in the article. shameful
this n*gga Lebron basically said to the media "I can't take you guys bashing me all the time for not getting it done here in Cleveland (a city I pretty much OWN at this point) so I'ma show you muthafuhkas!"
Lebron, buddy...
ALL THE GREAT PLAYERS GET SH*TTED ON WHEN THEY FAILED TO GET IT DONE MAN! It's not just YOU! lol And he couldn't do NY. They'd have demolished that n*ggas spirit right down to the core.
 03-05-2012, 10:51 AM         #29
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cookthacoke187 said:
It's true tho, think about it...

how does a proven RAPIST become an NBA darling to pass MJ, Magic, etc?

Easy, you make him the hero against a villian like "Judas".

The world has allowed the LeBron hate blind everyone and allow Kobe an easy walk into the conversation that he is the best. I am watching Chicago fans team up with Kobe stans in celebrating LeBron's fall and laughing my a.ss off because of how ironic that is. Remember rooting for Dallas last year? What will you do if they get Dwight Howard, Deron Williams and keep Dirk next year?

Isn't that why you hated LeBron in the first place?

Don't let your hatred blind you from enjoying a great sport like the NBA. As a Heat fan I enjoy watching D Rose make those circus shots, I enjoy watching Kevin Durant put up those amazing jumpshots, and I enjoy when Kobe and LeBron do their thing.

Ask yourselves this question... Why can't you?
Waaaaaaaaaait a minute, he WASN'T "PROVEN" innocent?
 03-05-2012, 10:56 AM         #30
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Waaaaaaaaaait a minute, he WASN'T "PROVEN" innocent?
Yeah, you're right... innocent people don't settle out of court:
 6 years ago '04        #31
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,753 | Props total: 4589 4589
 cookthacoke187 said:
Yeah, you're right... innocent people don't settle out of court:
The r*pe case was dropped.
The CIVIL suit is one where the plaintiff seeks financial compensation
 03-05-2012, 11:08 AM         #32
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.G said:
The r*pe case was dropped.
The CIVIL suit is one where the plaintiff seeks financial compensation
Why would he pay tho if he's innocent?

Think about it this way for example...Would you pay child support for a kid that's not yours?

 6 years ago '05        #33
j-real 
space
avatar space
space
$535 | Props total: 0 0
Because Kobe had nothing to do with D Wade's poor game yesterday....ok
 6 years ago '04        #34
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,753 | Props total: 4589 4589
 cookthacoke187 said:
Why would he pay tho if he's innocent?

Think about it this way for example...Would you pay child support for a kid that's not yours?

Because civil suits take into account wages lost from work, legal costs and "emotional" injuries.

Since Kobe already admitted that he had s3x with the girl, even if the case was dropped - he'd have to give her some money.
 6 years ago '04        #35
torious 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$83,987 | Props total: 15464 15464
 portis187 said:
please son. He would be attention whoring it up in a big market. And ducked the knicks? Why would he want to go play with basically the same talent he had at cleveland.
The knicks had PLENTY of cap room to put together a good squad around Lebron between all of their expiring contracts etc. Look at the fact that right now, they have two stars right now, an emerging star PG, a top 10 center, and some nice young players.. He could have gone down as the greatest Knick of all time, adored by one of the biggest and greatest fanbases in all of sports. If he really wanted to be a "billionaire global icon" like he's always said he does, he should have done it.

Ironically the Decision and the whole fiasco backfired on him, as he was villainized for another poor decision, and earlier this season he admitted how much of a toll it took on him, how it affected his game, etc. This again confirmed how much of an approval junkie and a baby he is.
That's the difference between him and Kobe. Kobe was getting literally CRUCIFIED by everyone in the media before that wh0ore got exposed for having 8 different types of semen on her dress, and again when he refused to settle for mediocrity in 2007 (the trade demands) , yet he didn't give a single fu*k.. He took his anger out on the court.

At its core, the premise of this garbage article is true, and blatantly obvious. Obviously lebron's failures are going to make Kobe look better by comparison.. But most of it is completely subjective BS.


Last edited by torious; 03-05-2012 at 12:48 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #36
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
whitlock is a troll, he hates kobe!

skip is the truth though
 6 years ago '06        #37
Stupid Fresh 188 heat pts188
space
avatar space
space
$25,097 | Props total: 7260 7260
its true

kobe fans used to k!ll me

then lebron fans came along and they were even worse so i let kobe slde under the radar
 6 years ago '06        #38
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 261 261
Watch Kobe's scrotum coasters avoid this thread like the plague..


 6 years ago '05        #39
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,700 | Props total: 1354 1354
 omniscience said:
Watch Kobe's scrotum coasters avoid this thread like the plague..


Watch all of the lebron scrotum coasters flock to this thread like it's Lebrons...scrotum.


 6 years ago '11        #40
chenkcity 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$738 | Props total: 21 21
 dtown1759 said:
The knicks had PLENTY of cap room to put together a good squad around Lebron between all of their expiring contracts etc. Look at the fact that right now, they have two stars right now, an emerging star PG, a top 10 center, and some nice young players.. He could have gone down as the greatest Knick of all time, adored by one of the biggest and greatest fanbases in all of sports. If he really wanted to be a "billionaire global icon" like he's always said he does, he should have done it.

Ironically the Decision and the whole fiasco backfired on him, as he was villainized for another poor decision, and earlier this season he admitted how much of a toll it took on him, how it affected his game, etc. That's the difference between him and Kobe. Kobe was getting CRUCIFIED by everyone in the media before that wh0ore got exposed for having 8 different types of semen on his dress, again when he refused to settle for mediocrity in 2007 (the trade demands) , yet he didn't give a single fu*k.. He took his anger out on the court.

At its core, the premise of this garbage article is true, and blatantly obvious. Obviously lebron's failures are going to make Kobe look better by comparison.. But most of it is completely subjective BS.
Game set match. /thread.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
120 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
57 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside May 19 - Congratulations Royal Couple: Harry & Meghan
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy