Controversial sports writer Jason Whitlock: Kobe benefits most from LeBron hate

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
189 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
127 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-05-2012, 11:23 AM         #21
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
said the truth
 6 years ago '05        #22
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,308 | Props total: 49 49
So he says Kobe don't play defense? He in his 16th season in the NBA and the main scorer on his team. Dude wants him to play as if he is in his 9th season. Gtfoh
 6 years ago '05        #23
rzarectah 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,739 | Props total: 2589 2589
Dumb. He's really just focusing on one game. Let's not act like kobe didn't gave 31 pts 8 rebounds 7 a.ssists in a game earlier in the week....
 6 years ago '04        #24
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,942 | Props total: 11686 11686
 portis187 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

we all know if bron was on this lakers teams instead of kobe. they would be a 1 seed easily.
WRONG.

Actually we all know that LeBron wouldn't survive a day in a big market town like LA, because he's an oversensitive bi*ch made n*gga who cares too much about what the media thinks to step up in pressure situations. That's why he ducked the Knicks. That's why he took the bi*ch route, teaming up with two of his biggest Eastern Conference rivals.. That's why he's crumbled without fail in all of the biggest moments throughout his 9 year career.

There's a reason that half of the sports journalism community doesn't respect Whitlock or respect him as a reputable journalist. As someone else said, he's a known troll, a known Kobe-hater, and the hot garbage that this n*gga spews in just about every one of his columns is laughable.
he’s not on the same level as Jordan, Magic, Bird or even the title-less King James. That’s not hatred of Kobe or the Lakers. It’s an objective statement of fact.
THAT IS THE OPPOSITE OF A STATEMENT OF FACT, IT'S A COMPLETELY SUBJECTIVE OPINION YOU HUMAN WASTELAND. I didn't even read past there in the article. shameful

Last edited by torious; 03-05-2012 at 11:38 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #25
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,071 | Props total: 2276 2276
 dtown1759 said:
WRONG.

Actually we all know that LeBron wouldn't survive a day in a big market town like LA, because he's an oversensitive bi*ch made n*gga who cares too much about what the media thinks to step up in pressure situations. That's why he ducked the Knicks. That's why he's crumbled without fail in all of the biggest moments throughout his 9 year career.

There's a reason that half of the sports journalism community doesn't respect Whitlock or respect him as a reputable journalist. As someone else said, he's a known troll, a known Kobe-hater, and the hot garbage that this n*gga spews in just about every one of his columns is laughable.
THAT IS THE OPPOSITE OF A STATEMENT OF FACT, IT'S A COMPLETELY SUBJECTIVE OPINION YOU HUMAN WASTELAND. I didn't even read past there in the article. shameful
please son. He would be attention whoring it up in a big market. And ducked the knicks? Why would he want to go play with basically the same talent he had at cleveland.
 6 years ago '07        #26
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,237 | Props total: 69830 69830
I stopped reading when he said kobe was born on third base.

like he came into the league as a starter
 03-05-2012, 11:47 AM         #27
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's true tho, think about it...

how does a proven RAPIST become an NBA darling to pass MJ, Magic, etc?

Easy, you make him the hero against a villian like "Judas".

The world has allowed the LeBron hate blind everyone and allow Kobe an easy walk into the conversation that he is the best. I am watching Chicago fans team up with Kobe stans in celebrating LeBron's fall and laughing my a.ss off because of how ironic that is. Remember rooting for Dallas last year? What will you do if they get Dwight Howard, Deron Williams and keep Dirk next year?

Isn't that why you hated LeBron in the first place?

Don't let your hatred blind you from enjoying a great sport like the NBA. As a Heat fan I enjoy watching D Rose make those circus shots, I enjoy watching Kevin Durant put up those amazing jumpshots, and I enjoy when Kobe and LeBron do their thing.

Ask yourselves this question... Why can't you?
 03-05-2012, 11:50 AM         #28
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtown1759 said:
WRONG.

Actually we all know that LeBron wouldn't survive a day in a big market town like LA, because he's an oversensitive bi*ch made n*gga who cares too much about what the media thinks to step up in pressure situations. That's why he ducked the Knicks. That's why he took the bi*ch route, teaming up with two of his biggest Eastern Conference rivals.. That's why he's crumbled without fail in all of the biggest moments throughout his 9 year career.

this n*gga Lebron basically said to the media "I can't take you guys bashing me all the time for not getting it done here in Cleveland (a city I pretty much OWN at this point) so I'ma show you muthafuhkas!"
Lebron, buddy...
ALL THE GREAT PLAYERS GET SH*TTED ON WHEN THEY FAILED TO GET IT DONE MAN! It's not just YOU! lol And he couldn't do NY. They'd have demolished that n*ggas spirit right down to the core.
 03-05-2012, 11:51 AM         #29
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cookthacoke187 said:
It's true tho, think about it...

how does a proven RAPIST become an NBA darling to pass MJ, Magic, etc?

Easy, you make him the hero against a villian like "Judas".

The world has allowed the LeBron hate blind everyone and allow Kobe an easy walk into the conversation that he is the best. I am watching Chicago fans team up with Kobe stans in celebrating LeBron's fall and laughing my a.ss off because of how ironic that is. Remember rooting for Dallas last year? What will you do if they get Dwight Howard, Deron Williams and keep Dirk next year?

Isn't that why you hated LeBron in the first place?

Don't let your hatred blind you from enjoying a great sport like the NBA. As a Heat fan I enjoy watching D Rose make those circus shots, I enjoy watching Kevin Durant put up those amazing jumpshots, and I enjoy when Kobe and LeBron do their thing.

Ask yourselves this question... Why can't you?
Waaaaaaaaaait a minute, he WASN'T "PROVEN" innocent?
 03-05-2012, 11:56 AM         #30
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Waaaaaaaaaait a minute, he WASN'T "PROVEN" innocent?
Yeah, you're right... innocent people don't settle out of court:
 6 years ago '04        #31
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
 cookthacoke187 said:
Yeah, you're right... innocent people don't settle out of court:
The r*pe case was dropped.
The CIVIL suit is one where the plaintiff seeks financial compensation
 03-05-2012, 12:08 PM         #32
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.G said:
The r*pe case was dropped.
The CIVIL suit is one where the plaintiff seeks financial compensation
Why would he pay tho if he's innocent?

Think about it this way for example...Would you pay child support for a kid that's not yours?

6 years ago '05        #33
j-real 
space
space
$535 | Props total: 0 0
Because Kobe had nothing to do with D Wade's poor game yesterday....ok
 6 years ago '04        #34
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
 cookthacoke187 said:
Why would he pay tho if he's innocent?

Think about it this way for example...Would you pay child support for a kid that's not yours?

Because civil suits take into account wages lost from work, legal costs and "emotional" injuries.

Since Kobe already admitted that he had s3x with the girl, even if the case was dropped - he'd have to give her some money.
 6 years ago '04        #35
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,942 | Props total: 11686 11686
 portis187 said:
please son. He would be attention whoring it up in a big market. And ducked the knicks? Why would he want to go play with basically the same talent he had at cleveland.
The knicks had PLENTY of cap room to put together a good squad around Lebron between all of their expiring contracts etc. Look at the fact that right now, they have two stars right now, an emerging star PG, a top 10 center, and some nice young players.. He could have gone down as the greatest Knick of all time, adored by one of the biggest and greatest fanbases in all of sports. If he really wanted to be a "billionaire global icon" like he's always said he does, he should have done it.

Ironically the Decision and the whole fiasco backfired on him, as he was villainized for another poor decision, and earlier this season he admitted how much of a toll it took on him, how it affected his game, etc. This again confirmed how much of an approval junkie and a baby he is.
That's the difference between him and Kobe. Kobe was getting literally CRUCIFIED by everyone in the media before that wh0ore got exposed for having 8 different types of semen on her dress, and again when he refused to settle for mediocrity in 2007 (the trade demands) , yet he didn't give a single fu*k.. He took his anger out on the court.

At its core, the premise of this garbage article is true, and blatantly obvious. Obviously lebron's failures are going to make Kobe look better by comparison.. But most of it is completely subjective BS.

Last edited by torious; 03-05-2012 at 01:48 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #36
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
whitlock is a troll, he hates kobe!

skip is the truth though
 6 years ago '06        #37
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,210 | Props total: 5023 5023
its true

kobe fans used to k!ll me

then lebron fans came along and they were even worse so i let kobe slde under the radar
 6 years ago '06        #38
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$802 | Props total: 175 175
Watch Kobe's scrotum coasters avoid this thread like the plague..

6 years ago '05        #39
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 omniscience said:
Watch Kobe's scrotum coasters avoid this thread like the plague..

Watch all of the lebron scrotum coasters flock to this thread like it's Lebrons...scrotum.

6 years ago '11        #40
chenkcity 7 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 21 21
 dtown1759 said:
The knicks had PLENTY of cap room to put together a good squad around Lebron between all of their expiring contracts etc. Look at the fact that right now, they have two stars right now, an emerging star PG, a top 10 center, and some nice young players.. He could have gone down as the greatest Knick of all time, adored by one of the biggest and greatest fanbases in all of sports. If he really wanted to be a "billionaire global icon" like he's always said he does, he should have done it.

Ironically the Decision and the whole fiasco backfired on him, as he was villainized for another poor decision, and earlier this season he admitted how much of a toll it took on him, how it affected his game, etc. That's the difference between him and Kobe. Kobe was getting CRUCIFIED by everyone in the media before that wh0ore got exposed for having 8 different types of semen on his dress, again when he refused to settle for mediocrity in 2007 (the trade demands) , yet he didn't give a single fu*k.. He took his anger out on the court.

At its core, the premise of this garbage article is true, and blatantly obvious. Obviously lebron's failures are going to make Kobe look better by comparison.. But most of it is completely subjective BS.
Game set match. /thread.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
14 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
70 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy