Controversial sports writer Jason Whitlock: Kobe benefits most from LeBron hate

most viewed right now
 132
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 96
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #241
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,069 | Props total: 514 514
 casper said:
smush in la>>>smush in cleveland
shannon brown in la>>>>shannon brown in cleveland

kwame brown in la>>> kwame anywhere else

chris mihm in la>>>>mihm in cleveland..or boston

makes me kinda wonder, did kobe make these guys better than lebron made them, with the exception of kwame who is just all-world scrub

this may seem off topic, but i just read through 12 pages of this, cuz of entertainment & some of u still think kobe is a horrible teammate

devean george was best as a laker, as was ronny turiaf...im not talkin about good players here just regular players, that did better around kobe...3 of them happen to be better as lakers than they were as cavs...wheres the list of laker players that got better as cavs or any other team over the past decade? so, now i ask...whos the better teammate really...ur numbers r better with kobe, & u may have won rings, what did bron get his peers??
both kobe and lebron made scrubs better
 6 years ago '10        #242
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,135 | Props total: 8088 8088
 casper said:
smush in la>>>smush in cleveland
shannon brown in la>>>>shannon brown in cleveland

kwame brown in la>>> kwame anywhere else

chris mihm in la>>>>mihm in cleveland..or boston

makes me kinda wonder, did kobe make these guys better than lebron made them, with the exception of kwame who is just all-world scrub

this may seem off topic, but i just read through 12 pages of this, cuz of entertainment & some of u still think kobe is a horrible teammate

devean george was best as a laker, as was ronny turiaf
...im not talkin about good players here just regular players, that did better around kobe...3 of them happen to be better as lakers than they were as cavs...wheres the list of laker players that got better as cavs or any other team over the past decade? so, now i ask...whos the better teammate really...ur numbers r better with kobe, & u may have won rings, what did bron get his peers??
Devean George blew up his ankle and Ronny Turiaf barely played Cmon man Kobe didnt make anybody better, who is he making better now?
 03-05-2012, 11:43 PM         #243
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 28 Gramz said:
Gasol is not a top 3 PF. Love,Griffin,LA,Bosh are all better than him.
Like I said Pf list is debatable IMO Randolph is the best but hes hurt. Gasol on any given night can take the crown as the best pf, griffin has lot to learn, love is probably the best as of today, LA is to inconsistent, Dirk is the finals MVP and Bosh doesnt show up all the time.
 6 years ago '07        #244
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 Nautilus O said:
When did Bosh become a HOF and Pau didn't?

Not to mention Shaq, Rob Horry, Derek Fisher, Phil Jackson, Tex Winter, Gary Payton, Karl Malone, and possibly Glen Rice, Horace Grant, amd AC Green are HOF
I dont think the voters would allow a bi*ch like Pau in....3 times swept in the playoffs before Kobe is kinda disgusting. I agree on some of the things you said though.
 6 years ago '06        #245
thegodfather11 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$557 | Props total: 13 13
So the same people applauding Jason Whitlock for this article are the same people that say Skip Bayless is a troll?



This is his role to be a provocateur and enhance debate and gain publicity for himself. It's easy to take a side in this debate due to fan affiliation, but why can't n*ggas just sit back and enjoy two players who will probably both end their careers as top 10 all-time?


I'll be glad when this weekend and next week get here, that way all the Lebron-Wade/Kobe threads can slow down a little bit. Let's at least merge them into the debate thread. This sh*t is getting ridiculous BX.


sh*t was entertaining in the beginning, but now it's just fu*kin annoying with all the stat threads and other bs. Never thought I'd actually miss playing the C's, at least they got the chips to back up all this rivalry talk. Unless they meet in the Finals, and that goes for BOTH of them, let's put this on ice until next year or at least the playoffs?
 6 years ago '07        #246
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 ktbballplaya said:
Like I said Pf list is debatable IMO Randolph is the best but hes hurt. Gasol on any given night can take the crown as the best pf, griffin has lot to learn, love is probably the best as of today, LA is to inconsistent, Dirk is the finals MVP and Bosh doesnt show up all the time.
Pau doesn't impose his will on the game he cant be in a top 5 discussion. People can say Kobe this and Kobe that but in that mavericks series we began to see a diminished Pau who got comfortable as a two time champion. He is not as capable 1 on 1 like when the Lakers got him and his claim to fame now is his versatility, reminds me of an ex laker who moved to Dallas hmmmm
 6 years ago '06        #247
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 The Bully said:
pau got 2 rings and was the missing piece to a lakers team that was struggling to get out of the 1st round...i'm sure you guys remember, this was around the same time kobe was running around town begging to be traded during the title run vs. orlando, you could even argue that his impact was the greatest since he had to go up against dwight howard, while kobe was faced with the difficult prospect of slowing down superstars like j.j. red!ck and courtney lee

now when it comes to hall of fame status, pau's 2 rings and international bball skill (he's a superstar in spain) clearly put him in front of chris bosh. i mean what the fukk has bosh done thus far in his career? 0 rings, put up stats on sh*tty toronto teams, and is 3rd wheel on his current team. if chris bosh is a hall of famer, then so are carlos boozer, zach randolph, amare stoudemire etc

the only people who think pau isnt a hall of famer while bosh is are delusional kobe stans who yet AGAIN discredit his teammates in effort to make him look great:disdain2:





GODDAMN I'M GOOD! I BETTER GET SOME PROPS FOR THAT KNOWLEDGE I JUST KICKED!:wow:

Q: DID YOU GET EM BULLY?

A: YES I DID!
 6 years ago '04        #248
casper 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 imtheman718 said:
both kobe and lebron made scrubs better
i gave examples of players that left the cavs & werent good, d-league players...became starters or contributors for the laker teams....can u give me players that left the lakers & bron made better?

the rest of the players i mentioned was just examples...of course i know bron made guys like boobie better...but he couldnt do it for smush? shannon?? smush went from d-league to starter...thats a crazy jump...then to leave la & the entire league...???how does that happen??
 6 years ago '06        #249
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$7,566 | Props total: 4440 4440
 The Bully said:
lebron turning mo williams' disappearing in the playoffs a.ss into an all-star >>> anything kobe's ever done for his teammates
L.O. just went from 6th man of the year to the D-league
 6 years ago '11        #250
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,069 | Props total: 514 514
 casper said:
i gave examples of players that left the cavs & werent good, d-league players...became starters or contributors for the laker teams....can u give me players that left the lakers & bron made better?

the rest of the players i mentioned was just examples...of course i know bron made guys like boobie better...but he couldnt do it for smush? shannon?? smush went from d-league to starter...thats a crazy jump...then to leave la & the entire league...???how does that happen??
Easy. Different players, different skill sets. A scrub is still a scrub no matter who they play with.
 6 years ago '11        #251
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,069 | Props total: 514 514
 28 Gramz said:
L.O. just went from 6th man of the year to the D-league
this guy's funny
 6 years ago '06        #252
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
How do you make players better by dishing out 2 a.ssists a game?

Most of the times 1
 6 years ago '07        #253
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 The Bully said:
lebron turning mo williams' disappearing in the playoffs a.ss into an all-star >>> anything kobe's ever done for his teammates
game 6 in Boston Mo Williams destroyed Junior G soulmate for 20 in the first half then Lebron takes the ball out of his hands an he ends up with 22....oh and guess who wins the game
 6 years ago '05        #254
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
avatar space
space
$75,842 | Props total: 30024 30024
Michael Jordan showed Kobe the fadeaway. Jordan passed the torch to Kobe
 6 years ago '06        #255
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
 P. Dedos said:
lebron's team has back to back best records in the league. then he leaves cleveland and they go on to set records for consecutive losses and have the #1 pick overall

Lamar Odom was a fu*king starter before he got to the lakers and somehow these f*ggots are giving credit to him... ya kobe makes people better by chucking the ball 5 times more per game than anybody else in the league ANYBODY. this ball hog has tooken 140 more shots anybody else in the league but somehow he makes people better than the guy thats dropping 8 a.ssist per game while scoring 30


the best player lebron ever had in cleveland was MO fu*king williams a certified scrub. the best players kobe had was a top 5 player of ALL TIME in Shaq and the best PF/C Combo in the fu*kING LEAGUE for the last 5 years


the nerve of these stanleys
Sure but now Lebron has the second best player in the league...and Bosh has definitely been playing better then most PF's in the league as a third option. Even you have to admit that failing twice in a row should be unacceptable...

...And did you say Gasol n Bynum have been the best PF/C combo in the last 5 years. Bynum gets hurt every single year, so thats pretty debatable

I mean damn...Lebron was only vegas favourites to win the title for like the last 4 years, all youve proven is that he chokes
 03-06-2012, 11:52 AM         #256
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SuppaSlick said:
Sure but now Lebron has the second best player in the league...and Bosh has definitely been playing better then most PF's in the league as a third option. Even you have to admit that failing twice in a row should be unacceptable...

...And did you say Gasol n Bynum have been the best PF/C combo in the last 5 years. Bynum gets hurt every single year, so thats pretty debatable

I mean damn...Lebron was only vegas favourites to win the title for like the last 4 years, all youve proven is that he chokes
but, but, but...





















[pic - click to view]



^ butt
 6 years ago '07        #257
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 The Bully said:
and what did he do in the other playoff games?:rolleyes: that's right, nothing. sit your big a.ss down.

derek fisher's playoff career >> mo william's playoff career and it's not even close. it doesnt matter what you do in the REGULAR SEASON, right natedumbass187?
what could anyone do when lebron is a ball hog?
 6 years ago '12        #258
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,054 | Props total: 11254 11254
I really hope things play out best case scenario for the Heat, and they get a few titles. We will look back at how silly the notion that Kobe is better than Lebron, and we will see how Wade is the 2nd best Sg of all time.

Once they get the first one, then open the floodgates.
 6 years ago '05        #259
micseles 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,757 | Props total: 4238 4238
Its hard to take writers, who are supposed to be completely neutral and objective but most obviously arent, seriously when they start out by referring to Lebron as "king james"

Sad part about it, is he raised some good points, but at the same time spent too much energy sucking lebron dry.

In some ways kobe has benefited from the spotlight that gets thrown on Lebron's folleys, it overshadows his own shortcomings sometime and makes his triumphs look more astounding.
 6 years ago '08        #260
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,720 | Props total: 12138 12138
King Kobe need not worry bout the fraud known as King James

Kings wear jewelry...and only 1 of them has the bling.

Not hating on Bron cuz obvisouly he has a special talent but he'll never be on 24 level...so if you wanna bring up stats I'll bring up rings and if I do that then yall (bron stans) go silent...its that simple.

Their stats will be looked at years from now and most people will forget em until they see em somewhere...but if you ask me who won the Championship in so and so year I'll be able to tell you that off the top of my dome. Yall don't get it, the Ring is all that matters, MJ was the biggest ball hog on the planet but nobody talk about that elephant in the room why...cuz his 6 rings speak for themselves ya dig.

Dirk had an incredible year his MVP year but all I can tell you from that year is they lost to GS in the first round.


Last edited by EMER1TUS; 03-06-2012 at 01:11 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 22
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy