Controversial sports writer Jason Whitlock: Kobe benefits most from LeBron hate

most viewed right now
 80
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
61 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-05-2012, 10:41 PM         #221
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SuppaSlick said:
I hate to speak upon hypotheticals but Kobe WOULD HAVE WON with a prime Wade and a Prime Bosh, no one could tell me other wise....3 top 3 players at their position should win, especially when currently you have the first and second best players in the league (debatable)
Bynum top 3 at his position
gasol top 3 at his position on any give night along with bosh.. The ranking of pf is debatable
kobe top 3 at his position
 6 years ago '07        #222
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 ktbballplaya said:
Bynum top 3 at his position
gasol top 3 at his position on any give night along with bosh.. The ranking of pf is debatable
kobe top 3 at his position
bosh and wade are hall of famers...

Pau and Bynum aren't hall of famers
 03-05-2012, 10:46 PM         #223
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
bosh and wade are hall of famers...

Pau and Bynum aren't hall of famers
phil jackson is
 6 years ago '07        #224
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 SeaJaiye said:
phil jackson is
yea and Phil the hall of fame coach said baby Bron Bron isn't ready yet
 6 years ago '11        #225
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,069 | Props total: 514 514
 Cambury said:
bosh and wade are hall of famers...

Pau and Bynum aren't hall of famers
bosh a hof
 03-05-2012, 10:58 PM         #226
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
yea and Phil the hall of fame coach said baby Bron Bron isn't ready yet
but shaq was? without phil jackson, shaq would have 0 finals mvps. if shaq had a k!ller instinct, he'd have 7+ rings
 6 years ago '10        #227
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,159 | Props total: 8181 8181
 Cambury said:
bosh and wade are hall of famers...

Pau and Bynum aren't hall of famers

When did Bosh become a HOF and Pau didn't?

Not to mention Shaq, Rob Horry, Derek Fisher, Phil Jackson, Tex Winter, Gary Payton, Karl Malone, and possibly Glen Rice, Horace Grant, amd AC Green are HOF
 6 years ago '04        #228
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$81,987 | Props total: 11777 11777
 Nautilus O said:
When did Bosh become a HOF and Pau didn't?

Not to mention Shaq, Rob Horry, Derek Fisher, Phil Jackson, Tex Winter, Gary Payton, Karl Malone, and possibly Glen Rice, Horace Grant, amd AC Green are HOF
Who the hell is tex winter? Payton and GP were washups on the lakers for 1 year,when they lost to the pistons, im not gonna even loook up the rest.. d fish isnt makking it bruh unless it's for his accomplishments with the players union, grant is debatable, glenn rice? really?


Last edited by torious; 03-05-2012 at 11:08 PM..
 03-05-2012, 11:06 PM         #229
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DipsetSoulja said:
Kobe and Lebron are bothe excellent players?? Is it that hard to accept that they both are of the elite class and do different things??
Obviously not, it's love one underrated and disrespect the other.

To even try to make an argument that one of them aren't elite is idiotic. Kobe had great players with him like all other champs, and LeBron has 4th qtr. issues like a number of other HOF players. Both still top notch
 03-05-2012, 11:12 PM         #230
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Havent seen such clear concise analysis of a game more than that

Lebron played MVP basketball yesterday and ESPN actually had the nerve to say Kobe is now in the mvp talk........ how you get in the mvp talk with 23 shots to 1 a.ssists


Whitlock should win a peabody for this
But LeBron can be run away MVP with 26 shots and 7 a.ssists and what 5 turnovers? n*gga dominating the fu*k out of the ball huh?
 03-05-2012, 11:13 PM         #231
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ktbballplaya said:
Bynum top 3 at his position
gasol top 3 at his position on any give night along with bosh.. The ranking of pf is debatable
kobe top 3 at his position
And the Lakers won two championships in 4 years....
 03-05-2012, 11:16 PM         #232
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
When did Bosh become a HOF and Pau didn't?

Not to mention Shaq, Rob Horry, Derek Fisher, Phil Jackson, Tex Winter, Gary Payton, Karl Malone, and possibly Glen Rice, Horace Grant, amd AC Green are HOF
if you count washed up guys you gotta count Juwan Howard and sh*t that LeBron played with over his entire career. Kobe took Glen Rice's minutes and his wife bi*ched about it, Jordan played with Grant, and was coached by Phil with Tex's system hahah fu*k this is the dumbest logic ever.
 6 years ago '10        #233
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,159 | Props total: 8181 8181
 dtown1759 said:
Who the hell is tex winter? Payton and GP were washups on the lakers for 1 year,when they lost to the pistons, im not gonna even loook up the rest.. d fish isnt makking it bruh unless it's for his accomplishments with the players union, grant is debatable, glenn rice? really?
if you dont know who tex winter is then we really dont need to talk basketball.

Derek Fisher is a first ballot HOF, Gus Johnson and Chris Mullin are both HOFs, why wouldn't Glen Rice a NCAA and NBA Champion, and one of the best 3 point shooters of all time be in the same room as Adrian Dantley......


no need to answer you dont know anything about basketball anyway
 6 years ago '06        #234
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$7,573 | Props total: 4483 4483
 ktbballplaya said:
Bynum top 3 at his position
gasol top 3 at his position on any give night along with bosh.. The ranking of pf is debatable
kobe top 3 at his position
Gasol is not a top 3 PF. Love,Griffin,LA,Bosh are all better than him.
 03-05-2012, 11:22 PM         #235
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
bosh and wade are hall of famers...

Pau and Bynum aren't hall of famers
What makes bosh more of a hall of famer than gasol???
 6 years ago '11        #236
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,069 | Props total: 514 514
 28 Gramz said:
Gasol is not a top 3 PF. Love,Griffin,LA,Bosh are all better than him.
I'd take Gasol over Love and Griffin any day. Griffin still got a lot to learn.
 03-05-2012, 11:24 PM         #237
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOCIALITE said:
And the Lakers won two championships in 4 years....
My point just give miami time.

jordan and pippen played together for longer than 6 years

shaq and kobe played together for longer than 3 years
 6 years ago '10        #238
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,159 | Props total: 8181 8181
 SOCIALITE said:
But LeBron can be run away MVP with 26 shots and 7 a.ssists and what 5 turnovers? n*gga dominating the fu*k out of the ball huh?
Well lets see Lebron had 7 a.ssists to 3 turnovers.....Kobe had 1 ast to 3 Turnovers...... He also had 10 more boards, and 3 steals and 2 blocks to kobe's 0s

And he defended 6'11 pau gasol and held him to 0 points when he was guarding him......

You tried

 SOCIALITE said:
if you count washed up guys you gotta count Juwan Howard and sh*t that LeBron played with over his entire career. Kobe took Glen Rice's minutes and his wife bi*ched about it, Jordan played with Grant, and was coached by Phil with Tex's system hahah fu*k this is the dumbest logic ever.

Glen Rice was the lakers 3rd leading scorer.... Derek Fisher got 5 rings too, Rob horry was not washed up...Ron Harper was a starter on those laker teams too..... you too young to remember what 99 was really like. You look like you just got your first chin hair lil n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #239
casper 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
smush in la>>>smush in cleveland
shannon brown in la>>>>shannon brown in cleveland

kwame brown in la>>> kwame anywhere else

chris mihm in la>>>>mihm in cleveland..or boston

makes me kinda wonder, did kobe make these guys better than lebron made them, with the exception of kwame who is just all-world scrub

this may seem off topic, but i just read through 12 pages of this, cuz of entertainment & some of u still think kobe is a horrible teammate

devean george was best as a laker, as was ronny turiaf...im not talkin about good players here just regular players, that did better around kobe...3 of them happen to be better as lakers than they were as cavs...wheres the list of laker players that got better as cavs or any other team over the past decade? so, now i ask...whos the better teammate really...ur numbers r better with kobe, & u may have won rings, what did bron get his peers??
 03-05-2012, 11:35 PM         #240
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
smush in la>>>smush in cleveland
shannon brown in la>>>>shannon brown in cleveland

kwame brown in la>>> kwame anywhere else

chris mihm in la>>>>mihm in cleveland..or boston

makes me kinda wonder, did kobe make these guys better than lebron made them, with the exception of kwame who is just all-world scrub

this may seem off topic, but i just read through 12 pages of this, cuz of entertainment & some of u still think kobe is a horrible teammate

devean george was best as a laker, as was ronny turiaf...im not talkin about good players here just regular players, that did better around kobe...3 of them happen to be better as lakers than they were as cavs...wheres the list of laker players that got better as cavs or any other team over the past decade? so, now i ask...whos the better teammate really...ur numbers r better with kobe, & u may have won rings, what did bron get his peers??
I guess you never heard of a guy named Phil Jackson


Last edited by ktbballplaya; 03-05-2012 at 11:44 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy