Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-05-2012, 06:51 PM         #181
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ktbballplaya said:
Which proves whitlock point, the benefit of playing with dominant and effective 7 footers in his career has allowed him to be a one dimensional player because his supporting cast picks much of the slack.

Heat are a small team and lebron took away there second leading scorer. You cant ask dwade to take away gasol bc he doesnt have the ability, but spo could have put battier on gasol and bron on kobe. Thats asking a lot out of spo to recognize that and make in game adjustments bc he doesnt know what hes doing.
Bosh is better than Pau so Wade and LeBron ain't sh*t
Kareem better than Pau so Magic ain't sh*t
Bird played with a slew of bigs better than Pau so he ain't sh*t

It's a flawed logic.

And nobody told Spo no coaching a.ss to play two SFs he had bigs, he just liked that he could get away with LeBron and PF.

Kobe has the luxury of having bigs to get putbacks and catch alleys when teams are sending 3 guys at him, and LeBron has the luxury of having knockdown shooters to keep teams from sending 3 guys at him. It's illogical to point out the strength in a team and overlook the flaws. What the Lakers have in strengths over teams they have weaknesses in other areas. I strongly believe Kobe would win titles with a defensive minded, hard working, don't want the ball, knockdown shooting core that LeBron had with the Cavs and I'll bet my life he'd win with Wade and Bosh, to go along with knockdown shooters. It's like what Kobe people only see one side of things.
 03-05-2012, 06:52 PM         #182
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingHenrythe2nd said:
Yep. And then Kobe switched onto him, and guess what? Same result
srry i fell asleep after the first 4 mins like i said no ones gonna watch a 15 min video :thx:
 03-05-2012, 07:17 PM         #183
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOCIALITE said:
Bosh is better than Pau so Wade and LeBron ain't sh*t
Kareem better than Pau so Magic ain't sh*t
Bird played with a slew of bigs better than Pau so he ain't sh*t

It's a flawed logic.

And nobody told Spo no coaching a.ss to play two SFs he had bigs, he just liked that he could get away with LeBron and PF.

Kobe has the luxury of having bigs to get putbacks and catch alleys when teams are sending 3 guys at him, and LeBron has the luxury of having knockdown shooters to keep teams from sending 3 guys at him. It's illogical to point out the strength in a team and overlook the flaws. What the Lakers have in strengths over teams they have weaknesses in other areas. I strongly believe Kobe would win titles with a defensive minded, hard working, don't want the ball, knockdown shooting core that LeBron had with the Cavs and I'll bet my life he'd win with Wade and Bosh, to go along with knockdown shooters. It's like what Kobe people only see one side of things.
I have no idea what your saying with that failed logic comment

What bigs did spo have to choose from? juwan howard who was playing hot potato every time he touched the ball or haslem who lost his confidence when he cut off the braids. Or dexter pittman who will probably never play in the nba again after this season.

EVERY team in the league has somebody that can shoot. All star Big men come at a premium that few teams can afford and lakers have 2. Lebron can make any squad a decent team because of his ability to make players look good. Mo williams isnt an all star unless hes lebrons teammate.
 6 years ago '04        #184
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
everyone has there own opinion and they have right to say it but i tottally disagree with mr whitlock article, i have had nba league pass for about 10yrs man and i have watched too many lakers games to count and to say kobe is only a scorer is absurd, if you wanna say he isnt a better defender then mj then thats cool but to say kobe hasnt been a hell of a defender over the years is borderline idiotic, if you wanna say he isnt as good as a defender as he use to be because he is older now, thats cool but in his younger days dude was a heck of defender, and to try to discredit him cause he plays with bynum and gasol, when lets be real bynum contributed very little to the 2 chips they won and this is his first real productive year and gasol is very good and a lower level allstar but magic and bird get super praise but magic played with kareem a top 5 player EVER and worthy a hof and bird played with mchale and parrish 2 hof and bynum and gasol aint nowhere close to them
smh stupid argument by jason whitlock
dude just might as well just be real and just write im a lebron fan and im not a kobe fan then maybe i would respect that more
 6 years ago '04        #185
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,942 | Props total: 11685 11685
 kb2602 said:
everyone has there own opinion and they have right to say it but i tottally disagree with mr whitlock article, i have had nba league pass for about 10yrs man and i have watched too many lakers games to count and to say kobe is only a scorer is absurd, if you wanna say he isnt a better defender then mj then thats cool but to say kobe hasnt been a hell of a defender over the years is borderline idiotic, if you wanna say he isnt as good as a defender as he use to be because he is older now, thats cool but in his younger days dude was a heck of defender, and to try to discredit him cause he plays with bynum and gasol, when lets be real bynum contributed very little to the 2 chips they won and this is his first real productive year and gasol is very good and a lower level allstar but magic and bird get super praise but magic played with kareem a top 5 player EVER and worthy a hof and bird played with mchale and parrish 2 hof and bynum and gasol aint nowhere close to them
smh stupid argument by jason whitlock
dude just might as well just be real and just write im a lebron fan and im not a kobe fan then maybe i would respect that more
 03-05-2012, 07:33 PM         #186
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Armen87 said:
lol and this is a fact because you said it is? here's a fact, you're a fat f*ck.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #187
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,047 | Props total: 11248 11248
Dude is spot on, of course its not fact, only opinion, but no one can deny the fact that Kobe became the mamba while he played with the most dominant big man in the game. A lot of leeway to not have that added pressure, Imo. We will never know, Kobe is all time great but..... nowhere near bird, magic and mj and I don't think that much better if any better than wade or lebron.
 6 years ago '06        #188
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 KingHenrythe2nd said:

Lebron, the Kobe k!ller
all those crossovers
 6 years ago '06        #189
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
 NeoDaMatrix said:
srry i fell asleep after the first 4 mins like i said no ones gonna watch a 15 min video :thx:
I did....
 6 years ago '04        #190
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,404 | Props total: 3451 3451
 PG-13 said:
I did....
Because you're an unabashed d!ck sucker.

@ idiots using Bruceblitz videos as proof of anything though.
 03-05-2012, 08:15 PM         #191
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PG-13 said:
I did....
of course you did YOU HAVE NO LIFE
 6 years ago '08        #192
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
n*ggas still entertaining this thread?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #193
Kewop Decam 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$15,968 | Props total: 9729 9729
 SOCIALITE said:
Kobe has 2 finals MVPs. You don't get that by just being on a great team being carried. By that logic all finals MVPs just carried his team, which still leaves Kobe at 2, a level most players aren't on. Kareem only has 2....
Kobe had ZERO MVPs during the three-peat. Shaq had them all.

This is another reason why no one will allow kobe to be "Better" than Jordan. Jordan have MVPs in every final he played. He also never lost one while Kobe lost two.
 6 years ago '06        #194
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
 A.G said:
Because you're an unabashed d!ck sucker.

@ idiots using Bruceblitz videos as proof of anything though.
 Nate187um said:
of course you did YOU HAVE NO LIFE
Kobe stans mad about something

The Bully said:
so did I

dont let them kobe d!cksuckers get to you boy! stay strong!!

A quote right from the video:
".....Kobe's had the better supporting cast the entire time too..... further proof that LeBron is the flat out better player....now that LeBron's in Miami, good luck Kobe... 8-5 against Kobe with the cavs weak spporting cast...."

that's just embarrassing...
 6 years ago '06        #195
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,566 | Props total: 4440 4440
By that video's logic Melo is a better player than Bron, he constantly wins against him and has better numbers when they play
 03-05-2012, 08:40 PM         #196
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kewop Decam said:
Kobe had ZERO MVPs during the three-peat. Shaq had them all.

This is another reason why no one will allow kobe to be "Better" than Jordan. Jordan have MVPs in every final he played. He also never lost one while Kobe lost two.
Was waiting for someone to say that. My response Kareem, Magic, Bird, West, Wilt, Shaq, Duncan...sh*t all of the legends execpt MJ either never made the finals, lose in the finals, or didn't win the MVP on a winning team. How can you discredit Kobe's greatness when that's just standard. Which proves that the only thing left above him is MJ and Magic as he said. When people talk Kobe good or bad it's compared to the greats, not the currents. No one is saying Kobe's over them, that's what he's chasing.
 6 years ago '10        #197
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,272 | Props total: 7504 7504
Him and Skip clearly troll, and yet people still eat up and make them popular. Dont get it.
 6 years ago '06        #198
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,566 | Props total: 4440 4440
As far as can you "measure" clutch, yeah you can.

This is a chart of player rankings for shots taken in the last 5 seconds of a game, game winners pretty much over the past 3 seasons...

Kobe is number 1
9/19 47.4% FG% 5/12 41.7% 3FG%

Lebron
0/11 0.0% FG% 0/9 0.0% 3FG%

[pic - click to view]

Link for proof...
 6 years ago '08        #199
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 SOCIALITE said:
Was waiting for someone to say that. My response Kareem, Magic, Bird, West, Wilt, Shaq, Duncan...sh*t all of the legends execpt MJ either never made the finals, lose in the finals, or didn't win the MVP on a winning team. How can you discredit Kobe's greatness when that's just standard. Which proves that the only thing left above him is MJ and Magic as he said. When people talk Kobe good or bad it's compared to the greats, not the currents. No one is saying Kobe's over them, that's what he's chasing.
 6 years ago '04        #200
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,888 | Props total: 4383 4383
 KingHenrythe2nd said:

[pic - click to view]

so in todays nba u would pick larry bird over scottie pippen bird had a good game for his time scottie pippen could take the same game he had then and still be a superstar in the league now imo
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy