Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
91 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4870 4870
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Probably, Rex Chapman or Kendall Gill
DP figured it out, it was JR Reid

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #42
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,467 | Props total: 836 836
 banga said:

[pic - click to view]

get it done roger
 6 years ago '04        #43
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329
space
space
$9,815 | Props total: 3507 3507
and some people on here think kobe would've dominated back in the 90's. he would get knocked out..with the concussion he already has
 6 years ago '09        #44
scrappy2115 
space
space
space
$81 | Props total: 3 3
Im 5'6 160 would love to f!ght Barkley
[IMG] [/IMG]
 6 years ago '10        #45
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$16,095 | Props total: 11991 11991
I see a couple real n*ggas stepping up clearing the air.. these bounties mean nothing, they trying to knock Brett Farve out the game anyway, why not make it competitive. Stop being pussies n*ggas crying like its them out there catching concussions.
 03-06-2012, 12:26 AM         #46
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
I see a couple real n*ggas stepping up clearing the air.. these bounties mean nothing, they trying to knock Brett Farve out the game anyway, why not make it competitive. Stop being pussies n*ggas crying like its them out there catching concussions.
 6 years ago '07        #47
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,894 | Props total: 731 731
thats the point of the nfl right is too hit people so i see nothing wrong...and they havent showed any video of them doing illegal hits
 6 years ago '10        #48
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$16,095 | Props total: 11991 11991
 JohnDoe B1 said:
You a girly man and probably never played a down of meaningful football in your life
 6 years ago '05        #49
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,722 | Props total: 7 7
 banga said:

[pic - click to view]

get it done roger
Still wont change the fact yall still super bowl less

Edit: n*gga starting to get high blood pressure from all the salt in this thread

Last edited by Gotti211; 03-06-2012 at 07:31 AM..
 03-06-2012, 08:05 AM         #50
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
You're right she didn't, preached right and wrong endlessly

Of course, it doesn't mean I tattled on every situations. But for classless/violent behavior...I never hesitated

There's difference between snitching or using plea to cover your own a.ss(especially in court) and having a no snitch rule no matter who is getting hurt...especially in a violent situation

You may be right...at the very least his no snitching comment in this context where players could legitimately get seriously injured is almost in line with someone witnessing violence and saying "fck I aint snitching"

At the very least it's a hood..or if you wanna take it out of the hood...primitive mentality
No man. It's just a...

no telling mentality. It's not because MC Buck-a-Muthafuhka said it's not cool to tell. Or because it's a "hood" thing. Some people just grew up and were taught "don't be a tattle tale". Why's there always have to be these detailed explanations for sh*t that speaks for itself? You know what though? Maybe it's just a black thing, seeings how majority of us don't entertain the idea of cooperating with the law. You wanna solve cases be a cop. All this sh*t may sound asinine to you or whoever else doesn't like the idea of "stop snitching", but more so than not, opening your mouth IN ANY SITUATION THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE YOU usually gets YOU in deep sh*t. And please don't throw the whole "what if it were family" argument in." That sh*t should go without saying.
 6 years ago '06        #51
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,366 | Props total: 375 375
Isn't football a "contact" sport that consists of inflicting body shots to make plays, and in that process injuries occur anyways??? WtF IS THE PROBLEM WITH MAKING A LIL EXTRA DOE ON THE SIDE?!
 6 years ago '05        #52
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 hollyfield420 said:
Isn't football a "contact" sport that consists of inflicting body shots to make plays, and in that process injuries occur anyways??? WtF IS THE PROBLEM WITH MAKING A LIL EXTRA DOE ON THE SIDE?!
Making money on the side is illegal, but all you see on the highlights shown is a bunch of legal hits. The Saints should be punished for breaking that rule but not punished for the percieved dirty play bc it never happened.
 6 years ago '06        #53
RAZAH CUTS 6067 heat pts6067
space
space
$55,959 | Props total: 24515 24515
Barkley endears himself to playing the role of buffoon... I'mma go head' and say it... that fat ig'nant muthafu*ka is bad for black America...
 6 years ago '11        #54
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Could somebody please knock out Sam Bradford now so my squad can draft rg3 yell™
 6 years ago '11        #55
DsRueHz 
space
space
$930 | Props total: 14 14
nobody said take n99@az kneez out n sh.t....people who never played, are on the outside lookin in.
--hit em hurt hem-- not disable and cripple. n99@z be on dat sh.t in sports. adrenaline and all dat.
played soccer...bball...and football. keep ya fuhkn head on a swivel b!tchh......Geeeetem boy
letta n99@ knock ya head off one time....u be out dere head huntin...takin names
 6 years ago '05        #56
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 DsRueHz said:
nobody said take n99@az kneez out n sh.t....people who never played, are on the outside lookin in.
--hit em hurt hem-- not disable and cripple. n99@z be on dat sh.t in sports. adrenaline and all dat.
played soccer...bball...and football. keep ya fuhkn head on a swivel b!tchh......Geeeetem boy
letta n99@ knock ya head off one time....u be out dere head huntin...takin names
:iough:
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
70 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
103 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
136 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
126 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
122 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
41 comments
18 hours ago