Charles Barkley rips “punk, snitch” who ratted on Gregg Williams

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 Smoke500 said:
You can tell who's from the hood with ignorant "but why you snitching son" sh*t like this. GTFOH
But Chuck is from Leeds Alabama, hardly qualifies as the hood
 6 years ago '09        #22
space
space
 wjcorner said:
that's not a hood thing...Enron executive officers were calling snitch when they started testifying against each other.
exactly. sh*t, it was a couple of high profile coaches said they wouldn't want a snitch on their staffs when the Baylor a.ssistant snitched on Dave Bliss after that whole murder cover up thing at Baylor a while back.

wjc, You know these dudes on here dont know any better
 6 years ago '05        #23
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 carden2 said:
you being a saints fan what's fair punishment?
Just fines :lachen001:

Na seriously 1st round pick next year or 2nd & 3rd this year and fines........... no suspensions. I dont remember suspensions on New England so I think thats fair. How can they suspend the players? If thats the case go back and suspend all the f**kers that participated in Bounty Programs under Williams thats still playing in the NFL.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 03-05-2012 at 01:34 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #24
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,107 | Props total: 2630 2630
 luker1920 said:
yea lets hurt somebody and possibly destroy his career because he's "annoying"

ill do that tonight when i play pick up ball at LA Fitness, if hes trying to run the score up on my team , ill take out his legs

fu*k these pieces of sh*t
a dirty hit and a hard hit are not the same fu*king things you d!ckwadd
 6 years ago '07        #25
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,640 | Props total: 436 436
@ chuck saying if a n*gga shot a three when they up 30, he putting them in the stands lol i love chuck
 6 years ago '05        #26
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 wjcorner said:
that's not a hood thing...Enron executive officers were calling snitch when they started testifying against each other.
same thing with politicians they do alot of sh*t behind close doors then someone always does some breaking news report about it.

it's just a society thing where they label it as snitching and then put that in negative light while the actual event is well it's not right either. i am not making a case for either side though.
 6 years ago '09        #27
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 2738 2738
LOL he was on the Dan Patrick Show this morning, talking about a bounty he put out on a Charlotte Hornets player back in 1992, because they was trying to run the score up on them when they were already up by nearly 40 points. Supposedly he paid out 5K to take out some guy who was padding stats after the game was over.
 6 years ago '11        #28
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 rynell said:
Just fines :lachen001:

Na seriously 1st round pick next year or 2nd & 3rd this year and fines........... no suspensions. I dont remember suspensions on New England so I think thats fair. How can they suspend the players? If thats the case go back and suspend all the f**kers that participated in Bounty Programs under Williams thats still playing in the NFL.
lying to the commish probably gonna net some coaches some suspensions.
 6 years ago '10        #29
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 Art Barr said:
Wrong football.
 6 years ago '04        #30
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
Snitches get stitches....I'm sure NOONE wanted to end anybodys career or anything like that. Hard hits ARE a part of the game.....Ooops I meant WERE a part of the game......NFL is getting softer and softer by the day....And you wonder why there were a gizzillion missed tackles this year....Wake up folks. All of this is coming out for one reason and one reason only. To protect the product for the 18 game season.....Nothing More, Nothing less.....Don't be fooled into thinking the brass of the NFL really gives a sh*t.....They don't.....
 6 years ago '09        #31
space
space
 ReggieA said:
LOL he was on the Dan Patrick Show this morning, talking about a bounty he put out on a Charlotte Hornets player back in 1992, because they was trying to run the score up on them when they were already up by nearly 40 points. Supposedly he paid out 5K to take out some guy who was padding stats after the game was over.
Probably, Rex Chapman or Kendall Gill
 6 years ago '10        #32
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,397 | Props total: 1395 1395

[video - click to view]

03-05-2012, 05:30 PM         #33
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Grown a.ss men tattling on each other lol
What cracks me up though is the old school players'll say some dumb sh*t like, "back in my day this was common practice." But in the same breath say, "but we can't be having that happening now."
Translation: "Man, this is a b*tchass league now."
You have to do it though. We are living in a politically correct world. Old school cats on ESPN aren't calling what they did bounties,but it was the same damn thing indeed. Only real difference, it's something that a Coach was involved in, instead of just the players setting it up.

It's no t an issue though, because I don't think most players are going head hunting when there's a bit of money put up. It's the knuckleheads who will actually try to end a career with an illegal hit. I'm cool with lowering the boom, because this game at it's core will always be about big hits form the defense, but keep it within the strike zone for cripes sake.
 03-05-2012, 05:44 PM         #34
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cbjones said:
You have to do it though. We are living in a politically correct world. Old school cats on ESPN aren't calling what they did bounties,but it was the same damn thing indeed. Only real difference, it's something that a Coach was involved in, instead of just the players setting it up.

It's no t an issue though, because I don't think most players are going head hunting when there's a bit of money put up. It's the knuckleheads who will actually try to end a career with an illegal hit. I'm cool with lowering the boom, because this game at it's core will always be about big hits form the defense, but keep it within the strike zone for cripes sake.
Nah, I def understand what time it is now. It's just weird for me seeing how quickly sh*t is changing. Not for better, not for worse. Just changing. I grew up watching LT annihilate dudes. Then finding out he's out there blitzed on coke! lol You think he was giving a fuhk about ending someone's career? Hell to the nizaw! Sh*t one of my pops favorite players was
and we all know what he did to

6 years ago '07        #35
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
$30,438 | Props total: 14810 14810
Barkley said bounties happen in the NBA, too, and he recalled a specific incident when he was on the losing end of a blowout and he talked to his teammates about putting a hard foul on an opposing player who was trying to run up the score.

“I’m a firm believer, if a guy shoots a three, that you knock his a.ss as far in the stands as you possibly can,” Barkley said. “We were getting beat by 30 or 40, I can’t remember, and the guy was shooting threes, running up and down the court, and I said, ‘Hey, we’ve got to hurt that guy right there.’”

barkley snitching
 6 years ago '07        #36
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2524 2524
 Smokeen Freeman said:
fu*k u an them wack a.ss Texas teams u like n*gga.

Texans will never be on our level.
lol Saints were established in 1967 and still only have 1 Superbowl to their name. Took y'all 42 years to win a Ship...

Only wack team he posted up is the Disastros
 6 years ago '07        #37
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 Smokeen Freeman said:
fu*k u an them wack a.ss Texas teams u like n*gga.

Texans will never be on our level.
n*gga please!!! What level?
 6 years ago '04        #38
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,329 | Props total: 8389 8389
Somebody please help me understand this
NFL Players get paid millions to do their job
Why would you need incentive/bounty cash to persuade you to exceed expectations?
 03-05-2012, 07:26 PM         #39
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:
a dirty hit and a hard hit are not the same fu*king things you d!ckwadd
your a baboon!
 6 years ago '10        #40
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Guilty as charged

Clearly YOUR mother never told you about being a Tattle Tale
You're right she didn't, preached right and wrong endlessly

Of course, it doesn't mean I tattled on every situations. But for classless/violent behavior...I never hesitated

wjcorner said:
There's difference between snitching or using plea to cover your own a.ss(especially in court) and having a no snitch rule no matter who is getting hurt...especially in a violent situation

Fly 2ndComing said:
But Chuck is from Leeds Alabama, hardly qualifies as the hood
You may be right...at the very least his no snitching comment in this context where players could legitimately get seriously injured is almost in line with someone witnessing violence and saying "fck I aint snitching"

At the very least it's a hood..or if you wanna take it out of the hood...primitive mentality
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy