most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
9 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #62
Danny M 753 heat pts753 OP
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 2648 2648
 justinjones said:
i never notice that wayne had tats on his legs.
All over
 6 years ago '06        #63
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
@ Boxsip

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #64
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,839 | Props total: 2726 2726
You'd think a recording artist would know about the subpar quality of beats headphones.
 6 years ago '11        #65
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
Them son of mars
 03-05-2012, 05:00 PM         #66
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga could do way better hes fu*kin lil wayne
 03-05-2012, 05:07 PM         #67
Mom'sGreat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she looks good to me, i'll give her a 9.
 6 years ago '09        #68
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
if i were at a laker game at staples against the heat i wouldnt even take a p!ss break..

this man brought a magazine and his beats just to make it thru it, wish i were rich
 6 years ago '05        #69
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Im still trying to figure out what the EMO/UK/Heroin addict/Scrub no color coordinating look has to do with Hip Hop.....

Wait..... It's 2012 I'm not sure Hip Hop has anything to do with "Hip Hop" anymore....
 6 years ago '04        #70
rileybb 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 1558 1558
 Kingpin 313 said:
He got the mist basic bi*ch in history
i was just gonna say she must be mad cool because she is basic but she is still pretty, this n*gga know he could fu*k 3 bad bi*ches at the same time any day of the week. but we all know real ly s3xy girls is crazy as fu*k
 03-05-2012, 06:38 PM         #71
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Basic? She cute as hell. reminds me of my girl.

Smokeen Freeman said:

n*ggas on BX are delusional
and dont live in the real world

im thristy but we rather talk about what a rapper is wearing tho.

Yall on the downlow or some sh*t?
my n*gga you either a 17 year old kid or you seriously are insecure.

every n*gga dont have to talk about a chick just to confirm he's straight. only a secret f*g n*gga would feel the need to make it known to the world that he noticed a girl. "look at me guys, i see a girl that i think is cute. told ya i aint gay"

chill son.
 6 years ago '06        #72
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
She skraight...

Good for weezy f.
 03-05-2012, 07:33 PM         #73
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
cuz not everyone thirsty like you

she average

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #74
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,015 | Props total: 87 87
Dhea
 6 years ago '04        #75
therealness 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,445 | Props total: 1572 1572
n*ggas going in on this bi*ch like ya aint seen his babymama's. n*gga has been fuccin bad bi*ches since he was 13. Let him live. And y cant he wear headphones at the game? Aint like he listening to announcers call the game. He prob listening to some dope a.ss beats while Lebron and Kobe dunking all over the place. The only thing I agree with is his attire but to each its own. n*gga is filthy rich.
 03-05-2012, 07:55 PM         #76
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kid Cunner said:
Some of yall calling her average like she ain't a nice looking female or something

I'm not trying to judge but I would a.ssume most n*ggas on BX prob ain't pulling a chick that looks like her.

IMO, famous or not, I'd rather a chick that looks more like her than half of these overdone model chicks some n*ggas be fu*king with. Sometimes less is more. Long as she got a decent lil a.ss, and a cute face, ain't much else I need

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #77
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,629 | Props total: 2474 2474
 freakbucket said:
here we go........

you have to notice what he's wearing because it's so damn ridiculous. but i'm use to it so it's a non-issue.

the way he raps about bi*ches, you'd think he'd be there with a team of lauren londons. For me personally, i dont think the girl is that attractive. i'm sure most of yall would say she looks better than my average girl and thats cool, i just dont dig her. im sure he likes her for more than her looks, but it doesnt matter cause he likes her.

the headphones, thats weird. but sh*t, like n*ggas said, he raps. he could be writing sh*t down (in his head) or just picking beats. time is money.

i thought that n*gga was rolling a blunt in one pic.
she is ugly as fu*k..there's no ifs, buts, or maybes about it..she's a non attractive hispanic bi*ch(or atleast she looks hispanic lol)..i hate how lames on this site go crazy for video hoe's/bi*ches with a.ss just as much as i hate how lames on this site go crazy for ugly below average bi*ches just because they're with a celeb..n*ggas on here are really insecure and should just state the obvious about how they feel towards a situation..personally speaking i like my bi*ches attractive and in my honest opinion this chick isn't the least bit decent looking..you're right though dude stays talking about how he likes his bi*ches bad/thick etc when this chick doesn't even begin to fit into either criterea..this should futher prove to you, rappers just like to rap for the fu*k of it...listen to that wayne bar that goes "All day I do it, I do it like Tony/ Got a sign on my d!ck that say "Bad bi*ches Only" then look at this bi*ch he's been hugging all up on for the past couple months + and try to restrain yourself from ..if you don't see the humor in that then you must have piece of sh*t standards and not know how a bad bi*ch truely looks like..the way he dresses is weird and lame..truth be told dude was young as hell and grew up in the eyes of the media/hip hop community.. the way he used to dress might've been due to him not really finding himself and being influenced upon the people he had around him..i'm sure at the age he is now, he knows who he wants to be and is contempt with it..that's why we see him with a wack a.ss bi*ch(appearance wise) and dressing like a weirdo..he's made so much money and fans off of rap, he just doesn't give a fu*k and those around him know that his recipe is successful therefore they don't bother telling him otherwise, even if they might think otherwise when it comes to certain aspects of his life(like his clothes selection )

Last edited by Deniro732; 03-05-2012 at 08:10 PM..
 03-05-2012, 08:08 PM         #78
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas on here find anything to hate on !...sad sad life
 03-05-2012, 08:10 PM         #79
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
These women will fu*k anything for the money. They are so fu*king disgusting, god damn.
please tell me you're a female???...please !!!!
 03-05-2012, 08:40 PM         #80
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
whats up with grown men rockin headphones???? so grown men cant listen to music on the go now??

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy