Mar 4 - Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic? (news video)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-06-2012, 11:35 AM         #121
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ EM Double said:
you want a debate point to the government coverup, mentioning 9/11 and "questionable" government activities a.ssumes there was a conspiracy to make Obama a citizen when he was a baby and I want you to point to the government coverup then and now or this whole debate is pointless and ridiculous
You're right. It has become pointless. I only had a simply curiosity regarding the video. I never accused anyone of anything. As I said the question was answered with that link. I really dont know how we got off on this tangent but it was just a simple curiosity. For the record, I would question this regardless of the potus if same info surfaced.
 6 years ago '07        #122
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
space
$7,144 | Props total: 1362 1362
See for yourself

[video - click to view]

They bring up good points
 6 years ago '10        #123
Dalinkwent 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
 jlandryst said:
people forgetting one thing Obama is black. All them white people are not going to cover for him.
obama is mixed get it right
 03-06-2012, 11:45 AM         #124
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mrfreak76 said:
See for yourself

They bring up good points
That was the point I wanted to discuss when I started this thread. I BELIEVE IT WAS HHS that provided a link which explains this. Adobe personal actually explain why this isnt a big issue.
 6 years ago '07        #125
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
space
$7,144 | Props total: 1362 1362
 Ahura said:
That was the point I wanted to discuss when I started this thread. I BELIEVE IT WAS HHS that provided a link which explains this. Adobe personal actually explain why this isnt a big issue.
Care to explain?
 03-06-2012, 12:30 PM         #126
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
delete this thread. Arguing about this is going to get nobody anywhere. Seriously this is the biggest distraction
 03-06-2012, 01:48 PM         #127
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mrfreak76 said:
Care to explain?
I would love to but the link HHS provide give the answer better then I. One of Adobe people actually explain the multilayer problem. I think its on page 2 or 3. I dont want to misspeak so it would be better to look at the source itself.
 6 years ago '10        #128
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
Fox live

/thread
 03-06-2012, 01:54 PM         #129
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
delete this thread. Arguing about this is going to get nobody anywhere. Seriously this is the biggest distraction
Actutally with this thread and with the answers present within, it could inform more people like myself who are/were ignorant on the subject. If you feel this is nothing more then distraction, you are free to not come into the thread.
 6 years ago '08        #130
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,799 | Props total: 3420 3420
The Hawaii Department of Health has already confirmed that Obama's birth certificate is legit. The head of the Hawaii Dept. of Health is a republican. Anybody still questioning this sh*t is a true dumb a.ss!!!
 6 years ago '06        #131
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18791 18791
right wing, birther idiots need to give it a rest already...
 6 years ago '04        #132
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I a.ssumed the quote he posted he pulled was factual and based my comment off the direct translation of the law.

Regardless, 1) we have never EVER had a non natural born citizen become president. 2) I think it's fu*ked up and beyond unreasonable to have a dual citizen as a president. It goes against everything the leader of a country should be.
Well, a lot of people have their opinions on what the Natural-born citizen clause means, so you're entitled to yours, I'm just pointing out that it's far from clear-cut what the clause even means.

Anyway, Obama was born on U.S. soil and does not possess dual citizenship, so these aren't really issues in his case anyway.
 03-06-2012, 07:06 PM         #133
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ahura said:
Actutally with this thread and with the answers present within, it could inform more people like myself who are/were ignorant on the subject. If you feel this is nothing more then distraction, you are free to not come into the thread.
This is a stupid issue that serves no purpose on helping our economy or getting us out of debt or changing the crooked government we have in place. Aka a distraction from real issues and trying to find out if he is a citizen or not isnt going to change the problems we face today. There are bigger things to fry Obama for and his administration and this is not one of them
 03-06-2012, 07:23 PM         #134
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
This is a stupid issue that serves no purpose on helping our economy or getting us out of debt or changing the crooked government we have in place. Aka a distraction from real issues and trying to find out if he is a citizen or not isnt going to change the problems we face today. There are bigger things to fry Obama for and his administration and this is not one of them
I agree. There are much more issues to criticize the potus but have you ever considered, that if a fraud was committed then the highest office in the nation was stolen. I bet if you could go back in time and stop Bush from stealing his election, you probably would to stop the madness that followed. This is no different. If fraud was committed, then we as people can stop the fraud from happening again for the 2nd time. Whatever you and everyone else find dissatisfying about the potus could have been stopped with no 2nd term chances. Essentially you could eliminate all the problem you think are caused by the potus, if this news was true. However, we have found this info to be debunked with help from HHS.

As I declared already, I was ignorant of this issue, so when I saw something that caught my attention, I looked. Until I read the explanation, I did not know the counter point to the video. Now some others may have found the answer just as I did. There is nothing wrong with that. Forgive me if I'm not up to date on all the issues.
 03-06-2012, 10:20 PM         #135
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

03-07-2012, 09:39 AM         #136
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My birth certificate isn't real either.
I was actually born a loyal citizen of ZAMUNDA!!!!

Seriously though, we're STILL talking bout this dude's bc? -_-
He's the president...

Get over it. You'll have yourselves an oldass perv caucasion president soon enough.
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago