Mar 4 - Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic? (news video)

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 nayfromdachi said:
It says "natural born citizen" a.sswipe...and if you're parents are American then Gee Golly Partner... you're an AMERICAN....n*gga stay in school ya might learn something.

ONCE AGAIN:

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
Are you serious? You just failed your own argument. What the fu*k are you talking about?

nayfromdachi said:
Even IF Obama was NOT born in this country... His mother Ann Dunham Sutoro was born in Wichita, Kansas and THUS is an American citizen making Obama a citizen through "Jus Sanguinis" or "acquisition" of citizenship"... basically meaning if your parents are citizens of the US ... YOU ARE TOO... The End
contradict much? fu*k outa here clown. Your opinion is invalid.

Since NObama wasn't a citizen of the US when the constitution was signed, and he wasn't born in this country (supposedly), how the fu*k can he be president?

You just proved my argument you dumb fu*k.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 03-06-2012 at 12:01 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #102
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,713 | Props total: 3068 3068
 Ahura said:
Actually that site address the exact question I had. They explained the multilayer imaging doesnt always points forgery. That was the their proof. Sound convincing when you know nothing in this subject. No one address that issue but everyone bashed it to death. Frankly I dont think anyone even bother to watch it therefore no one could just give a simple answer. That website did just that.
Do you know why people have been looking at you sideways for this post it is because the president released his long form birth certificate it was verified by the states attorney general and the governor of Hawaii and the hospital, there is a paper trail everywhere and they can point to news articles announcing his birth and you ignored all of that and took the word of a racist as*hole who has been proven a liar.

Forget all the evidence by legitimate sources like government agencies and newspapers and not some bullsh*t blog, the fact that you took this jackass as a credible person considering his track record and agenda is mind boggling.

I can't tell if you are trolling or serious because sh*t the information is everywhere

what makes it even more backwards is the accused has to prove his innocence but the fu*king as*hole leveling the charges hasn't put forth a single piece of raw data that can beat the Governor the hospital the and a newspaper. Show me sh*t better than that and maybe you have a case.

But it gets better you can't get a single person from the state of Hawaii to come forth and back up the claims he wasn't born there why is that?
 6 years ago '04        #103
1neDeep 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,861 | Props total: 1603 1603
 Ahura said:
Before the flame war starts I am just the messenger. Some of you will not like the report but this is not my work. I am neither Republican nor Democrat. I have no slant. I post news and you get to think about it.

Reported by CBS 5 AZ

I live in this sh*tbox city.. crime is horrible, this fool is investigating the president instead of getting rapists and murders off the street... but these fu*kin rednecks down here love him
 6 years ago '05        #104
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
Sheriff Arpaio the best Sheriff in America...Obama the worst president in american history...
 6 years ago '05        #105
space
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
exactly Sheriff Joe=Bullsh*t

This guy is a d!ck head who don't know sh*t. Straight stupid MF....
 03-06-2012, 01:59 AM         #106
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobbysteels18 said:
Sheriff Arpaio the best Sheriff in America...Obama the worst president in american history...
This loser
 03-06-2012, 02:04 AM         #107
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wassermusik said:
You are a naive idiot for a.ssuming a person in a position of power would necessarily be outed for any crime committed, or curtailing around a law. The idea that "if that happened, surely someone would speak up about it!" is the delusion of a five year old idealist with a child's view of the world. You are the sort of person who believes babies are delivered on doorsteps from the stork, Santa Clause is real, and that people never lie as long as they give a pinky swear.

If you have even the slightest inclination that there are not covert operations taking place behind the views of the public (the least informed of any demographic), then you are every bit as stupid as I accused you of being.

With that said, I do not believe in the Obama birther nonsense. I don't believe it because I believe it is a distraction used to cover up more serious events regarding the Obama presidency. What doesn't influence my opinion, however, is the ignorant claim that "someone obviously would have spoken up about it!". No, there are a million and one reasons to not get caught up in the birther nonsense, but trusting that someone would have necessarily spilled the beans is certainly not one of them.
Watergate
Whitewater
The still active 9/11 truth community.

I don't understand why you're insulting Gattsau for believing that someone in an elected office should be held accountable for potential wrongdoing. Whether they get found out or not, well...that's a matter of what mistakes are made and transparent things get. But your cynicism gives you no right to call Gattsau stupid or an idiot, especially since that's far from the truth and this is coming from someone who's had nearly 10,000 word debates with him on BX.
 6 years ago '05        #108
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #109
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 swayze said:
Obama was the perfect guy for international propaganda . He has Muslim ties and has the dialect down pack .Im talking classic caliph status. I suggest people look at his speeches in other countries . Nobody that ran against him could have pushed the agenda's in these other countries the way he has. Imagine John Mccain speaking in Germany or Saudi Arabia. The war in Iraq would have been even worse. The middle East see's him as a brother and want to see him succeed.Trust,plus he's doing all their dirty work for them . Hello Pakistan /Yemen /Iran/ Korea/Afghanistan/Iraq(Saddam)/honor amongst thieves in Israel /Russia/ China who we have issues with also.The UK aren't so happy with America either from it's citizens to it's officials.

It's happening again.
EXACTLY
 03-06-2012, 04:18 AM         #110
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrAmazin said:
The sad thing is this is what passes for legitimate "politic discussion" in America.

I know right? Ignoring the fact how ridiculously stupid this is, it will NEVER be solved for those idiots.

"We want proof!"
*videotape from the moment of his conception to birth, in front of the white house with a newspaper in front of the camera from every day, his pregnant mother locked in one room in new york with thousands of witnesses, shows birth*
"Oh that was photoshopped"
 6 years ago '07        #111
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 bobbysteels18 said:
This guy is a d!ck head who don't know sh*t. Straight stupid MF....
You have to be one of the dumbest people on here, who are you calling stupid? You don't know sh*t about anything which is evident by you supporting a clown like Joe. You're an idiot, do everyone a favor and get a vasectomy.
 6 years ago '04        #112
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
them cats is straight

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #113
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Are you serious? You just failed your own argument. What the fu*k are you talking about?

contradict much? fu*k outa here clown. Your opinion is invalid.

Since NObama wasn't a citizen of the US when the constitution was signed, and he wasn't born in this country (supposedly), how the fu*k can he be president?

You just proved my argument you dumb fu*k.
The constitution never defines "natural-born citizen." Many people a.ssume it to mean you have to be born on U.S. soil, but it may simply mean anyone who is automatically conferred citizenship at the time of their birth, which would include anyone who has one parent that is a citizen of the U.S., regardless of where they were born. There are differing views on this even among constitutional scholars, and it's never been fully tested. The only thing that's clear is that someone who became a citizen later in life can't be President, but obviously that doesn't apply to Obama. He was born a citizen.
 03-06-2012, 07:02 AM         #114
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ EM Double said:
Do you know why people have been looking at you sideways for this post it is because the president released his long form birth certificate it was verified by the states attorney general and the governor of Hawaii and the hospital, there is a paper trail everywhere and they can point to news articles announcing his birth and you ignored all of that and took the word of a racist as*hole who has been proven a liar.

Forget all the evidence by legitimate sources like government agencies and newspapers and not some bullsh*t blog, the fact that you took this jackass as a credible person considering his track record and agenda is mind boggling.

I can't tell if you are trolling or serious because sh*t the information is everywhere

what makes it even more backwards is the accused has to prove his innocence but the fu*king as*hole leveling the charges hasn't put forth a single piece of raw data that can beat the Governor the hospital the and a newspaper. Show me sh*t better than that and maybe you have a case.

But it gets better you can't get a single person from the state of Hawaii to come forth and back up the claims he wasn't born there why is that?
As I've said in my earlier posts, I don't automatically discount info due to source. We do sometimes find truth in weird places. Gulf of Tonkin, Tuskegee scandal, Pelligra Incident, White Water, Water Gate were found out long after the fact. Some of these were hardly mentioned by the news at all. Then you have the JFK a.ssassination. Still after all this time we can't know for sure what happened and only the weird sources are still claiming there was a cover up/conspiracy of some sort. We don't exactly have the most trustworthy government. It may be better then most but it has still done some amazingly bad stuff.

You can think anyway you like about me but let me tell you personally rolling is not what I do. I think if you pull up all the posts I've made, trolling is the last thing I do. Let's look at what happened on 9/11. The official story is out and the conclusion have been made with all the investigating agencies, yet after 10years later it is still a popular topic among some. All the major media, left and right, have accept the official report but many still see that explanation with an dubious eye.

And yes. The Snopes site link was a big help. I know nothing of digital copies and how they can be manipulated. So when I ran across the part in the video about the digital imagine with multilayers I believed their explanation. Which is why I even asked on this thread for a computer guy/gal to take a look if that was correct. Needless to say, no one except that one poster actually gave me an answer.
 6 years ago '07        #115
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 Dangerously said:
This loser
lol thats what im saying this bobbysteel guy is a fu*king idiot.
 6 years ago '11        #116
space
space
 Ahura said:
As I've said in my earlier posts, I don't automatically discount info due to source. We do sometimes find truth in weird places. Gulf of Tonkin, Tuskegee scandal, Pelligra Incident, White Water, Water Gate were found out long after the fact. Some of these were hardly mentioned by the news at all. Then you have the JFK a.ssassination. Still after all this time we can't know for sure what happened and only the weird sources are still claiming there was a cover up/conspiracy of some sort. We don't exactly have the most trustworthy government. It may be better then most but it has still done some amazingly bad stuff.

You can think anyway you like about me but let me tell you personally rolling is not what I do. I think if you pull up all the posts I've made, trolling is the last thing I do. Let's look at what happened on 9/11. The official story is out and the conclusion have been made with all the investigating agencies, yet after 10years later it is still a popular topic among some. All the major media, left and right, have accept the official report but many still see that explanation with an dubious eye.

And yes. The Snopes site link was a big help. I know nothing of digital copies and how they can be manipulated. So when I ran across the part in the video about the digital imagine with multilayers I believed their explanation. Which is why I even asked on this thread for a computer guy/gal to take a look if that was correct. Needless to say, no one except that one poster actually gave me an answer.
please tell me you aren't comparing a birth certificate to 9/11

See this is where you and me part ways because I question the motives and the personal history when somebody makes a grandiose claim they cannot back up with any hard actual proof that can dispute physical evidence that has been around for decades. And I say physical because you keep ignoring the fact that there are newspapers multiple not one that have been proven and verified to have been printed the week of his birth. There are health and medical records in the hospital. But you go back to the guy who says its all a grand conspiracy and ignore all the stuff in front of your eyes.

I got a question for you why did his mom fake all of that way back then, and how did she pull it off she didn't have any money did she bribe the newspapers doctors government officials what was the purpose did she somehow know he was gonna be president when her husband wasn't even allowed in the same bathroom in parts of america at the time?

6 years ago '04        #117
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 HHS said:
The constitution never defines "natural-born citizen." Many people a.ssume it to mean you have to be born on U.S. soil, but it may simply mean anyone who is automatically conferred citizenship at the time of their birth, which would include anyone who has one parent that is a citizen of the U.S., regardless of where they were born. There are differing views on this even among constitutional scholars, and it's never been fully tested. The only thing that's clear is that someone who became a citizen later in life can't be President, but obviously that doesn't apply to Obama. He was born a citizen.
I a.ssumed the quote he posted he pulled was factual and based my comment off the direct translation of the law.

Regardless, 1) we have never EVER had a non natural born citizen become president. 2) I think it's fu*ked up and beyond unreasonable to have a dual citizen as a president. It goes against everything the leader of a country should be.
 6 years ago '04        #118
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
The authenticity of Obama’s birth certificate is what the poor and middle class from the right and left scuffle over, while Wall Street, major corporations and the millionaires in this country enjoy their wealth. I’m not saying it’s right or that I want a part of that. But I know the wealthy and elite in this country could give a fu*k about Obama’s birth certificate and are not discussing this subject on their yachts at their country clubs or in board meetings across this nation. The policies and politicians in this country suit their lifestyle and they have no concern or reason to complain. Yet those of us who are truly affected by the real economic and social issues plaguing this nation spend our time debating this crap. This is yet another issue to keep the masses at each others’ throats while remaining oblivious to the current state of affairs in this country.
 03-06-2012, 11:09 AM         #119
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ EM Double said:
please tell me you aren't comparing a birth certificate to 9/11

See this is where you and me part ways because I question the motives and the personal history when somebody makes a grandiose claim they cannot back up with any hard actual proof that can dispute physical evidence that has been around for decades. And I say physical because you keep ignoring the fact that there are newspapers multiple not one that have been proven and verified to have been printed the week of his birth. There are health and medical records in the hospital. But you go back to the guy who says its all a grand conspiracy and ignore all the stuff in front of your eyes.

I got a question for you why did his mom fake all of that way back then, and how did she pull it off she didn't have any money did she bribe the newspapers doctors government officials what was the purpose did she somehow know he was gonna be president when her husband wasn't even allowed in the same bathroom in parts of america at the time?

Just for once in this thread I would really appricate a good convo without people a.ssuming things about me. Im not comparing anything to 9/11. Im simply pointing out we have history of questioning governments version of the official story. Nothing more. I have already explained why it got my attention. I got an answer that answered me.

As for your question, i have no answer and I dont want to a.ssume anything.
 6 years ago '11        #120
space
space
 Ahura said:
Just for once in this thread I would really appricate a good convo without people a.ssuming things about me. Im not comparing anything to 9/11. Im simply pointing out we have history of questioning governments version of the official story. Nothing more. I have already explained why it got my attention. I got an answer that answered me.

As for your question, i have no answer and I dont want to a.ssume anything.
you want a debate point to the government coverup, mentioning 9/11 and "questionable" government activities a.ssumes there was a conspiracy to make Obama a citizen when he was a baby and I want you to point to the government coverup then and now or this whole debate is pointless and ridiculous
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago