Mar 4 - Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic? (news video)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Joel Embiid ends Karl Anthony Towns' life
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
nayfromdachi 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,665 | Props total: 37 37
Even IF Obama was NOT born in this country... His mother Ann Dunham Sutoro was born in Wichita, Kansas and THUS is an American citizen making Obama a citizen through "Jus Sanguinis" or "acquisition" of citizenship"... basically meaning if your parents are citizens of the US ... YOU ARE TOO... The End
 6 years ago '10        #82
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275

Hawaii does not give out prints...they give out electronic copies with the actual copy belonging to the President

Even if he did put it out....people would say it's fake or twist it to say it's fake

With all the rumors about this guy....I honestly can't believe that people are still like with the conspiracy theory sh*t and then when people come to dude's defense they're sheep. No other president has ever been accused of not being born in the country or being a "secret terrorist"...none. But it's a coincidence that Obama is? Foh

By the way his name was posted in the Newspaper 40 years ago

Cambury said:
ur a drone...the issue isn't whether he is American or not the issue is why was he chosen as president. Why did they allow or put him in this place?
You have the nerve to call someone else a drone when you make little sense yourself??

In 2007 no one cared about Obama. Did had little Buzz...it was all Hillary. Obama even had the "He's a secret muslim terrorist" rumor going on. What happened to that rumor?

Dude won Iowa and gave a speech that had everybody swept up. That's where he ended up where he is. Stop it
 6 years ago '10        #83
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Ahura said:
I'm sorry. It's looks like I've angered you. That is not my intention.

You are free to move on and I will not think negatively of you. Some people are stubborn and I am one of those people. It's harder for me to just let go. I've question the government many times for many of the act they commit and lot of times what I see is not exactly what is told to me by the media. Sometimes we find the truth is weirdest places. Again my apologies for upsetting you with this topic.
There's a difference between being a cynic or searching for the truth....and simply judging or researching someone with a negative slant. That in and of itself is bias

It's the equivalent of me saying "I'm gonna prove you're a criminal" rather than actually being objective and indecisive....or actually going with the FACTS available

You "I question the government" sheep are frauds
 6 years ago '04        #84
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 03-05-2012, 09:08 PM         #85
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
There's a difference between being a cynic or searching for the truth....and simply judging or researching someone with a negative slant. That in and of itself is bias

It's the equivalent of me saying "I'm gonna prove you're a criminal" rather than actually being objective and indecisive....or actually going with the FACTS available

You "I question the government" sheep are frauds
You don't question why we're still in Afghanistan and Iraq? You don't question why we're about to go into Iran? You don't question why we should bomb Syria? If you don't, then that's cool. You're not worried about it. I don't question you why. I never call anyone a sheep. I never said I was judging in any way. If you read my first post I clearly stated that I am neither Democrat or Republican.

I also am not judging or researching someone with a negative slant. Just as with Bush's election scandal I just want to know what is going on. Not looking into a negative info on your favorite politician itself is bias.

Now I have committed no fraud yet you call me one. I simply posted info and you don't like it. Therefore you must lash out at the source. I understand.
 03-05-2012, 09:10 PM         #86
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
if it is fake...what are you going to do about it?
If it's a fake, then it's not "I" that should do something about. It's should be all of us asking for an explanation at the very least.
 03-05-2012, 09:13 PM         #87
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nayfromdachi said:
Even IF Obama was NOT born in this country... His mother Ann Dunham Sutoro was born in Wichita, Kansas and THUS is an American citizen making Obama a citizen through "Jus Sanguinis" or "acquisition" of citizenship"... basically meaning if your parents are citizens of the US ... YOU ARE TOO... The End
I think the problem is, if he was not born in the US, then with his father being a Kenyan, and with him being born in Kenya makes him a Kenyan. I believe this is what the anti-Obama camp wants established, then this will prevent him from running the reelection.
 6 years ago '07        #88
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19980 19980
He was born in Hawaii. end thread.
 6 years ago '04        #89
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Ahura said:
Until what they said on the video have been debunked, the evidence is still on the table. Do not let the source of the info keep you from your due diligence. If it's legit then no worries and everything is fine but if it isn't, then that shows even bigger problem. Total disregard of the public, the constitution, and the trust of the the nation have been exhibited by our government. What you need to do is step away from the race corner and look at the big picture. It may be racists and hicks bringing up the issue but if the information is true then it doesn't become irrelevant due to the source. If anything that was hidden is found, it will be from the ones who scrutinize him the most and not from the ones who is supporting him the hardest.

As I said several time already in this thread, if this is true, the problem is beyond white and black race issues. The problem is that anyone can commit fraud to get into the highest office in the nation and that shouldn't sit well with anyone for any reason.
Debunked:

03-05-2012, 09:22 PM         #90
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
Debunked:

Thank you. First person to just puts some answers.
 6 years ago '04        #91
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,138 | Props total: 9448 9448
 nayfromdachi said:
False Sherlock. To be the president of the US you must be BORN in this country. No anchor baby can be president.
 03-05-2012, 09:49 PM         #92
waterscliff3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who cares
 6 years ago '11        #93
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,710 | Props total: 3057 3057
 Ahura said:
Thank you. First person to just puts some answers.
So you take the word of a crack pot racist a.ss fraud lying sheriff who is being investigated for breaking the law with his fake investigation using tax payers money that nobody authorized, and happened to provide zero evidence to back up his allegations just words, but snoops.com is the thing that finally settles the doubts for you?

6 years ago '05        #94
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,530 | Props total: 7656 7656
ahura stop it, u went from im just the messenger to defending this fu*kery. you aint fooling nobody..
 6 years ago '06        #95
nayfromdachi 2 heat pts
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
False Sherlock. To be the president of the US you must be BORN in this country. No anchor baby can be president.

It says "natural born citizen" a.sswipe...and if you're parents are American then Gee Golly Partner... you're an AMERICAN....n*gga stay in school ya might learn something.

ONCE AGAIN:

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
 6 years ago '06        #96
nayfromdachi 2 heat pts
space
space
 Ahura said:
I think the problem is, if he was not born in the US, then with his father being a Kenyan, and with him being born in Kenya makes him a Kenyan. I believe this is what the anti-Obama camp wants established, then this will prevent him from running the reelection.
If anything Obama would have dual-citizenship and sure they'll try to test it in courts but ma dukes is American and thus so is he... all this BSis just some covert racism anyway to try to disqualify him from office... if it was true he wouldn't took Oath... trust me.. The Clintons tried to disqualify him but to no avail... so it should be dropped.
 6 years ago '09        #97
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
They're still with this sh*t?
 6 years ago '11        #98
MrAmazin 5 heat pts
space
space
$346 | Props total: 6 6
The sad thing is this is what passes for legitimate "politic discussion" in America.

03-05-2012, 11:31 PM         #99
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ EM Double said:
So you take the word of a crack pot racist a.ss fraud lying sheriff who is being investigated for breaking the law with his fake investigation using tax payers money that nobody authorized, and happened to provide zero evidence to back up his allegations just words, but snoops.com is the thing that finally settles the doubts for you?

Actually that site address the exact question I had. They explained the multilayer imaging doesnt always points forgery. That was the their proof. Sound convincing when you know nothing in this subject. No one address that issue but everyone bashed it to death. Frankly I dont think anyone even bother to watch it therefore no one could just give a simple answer. That website did just that.
 03-05-2012, 11:37 PM         #100
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HUDA2daF said:
ahura stop it, u went from im just the messenger to defending this fu*kery. you aint fooling nobody..
I am not defending anything. Read everything I' ve posted again please.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy