Mar 4 - Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic? (news video)

most viewed right now
 170
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 128
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 121
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-05-2012, 06:17 PM         #61
TIP2009  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
If they wanted a pawn in the office then they could've easily done so without him having a problem such as his birth certificate.


The truth here is this. When he started making noise in Chicago, way before he ever thought about being a Senator or even dreamed of being a president...The government researched every possible known fact about him. They can tell him the smallest detail about his life he doesnt even realize...They prolly know how many times hes stopped to take a sh*t in the past 30 years.

A Presidents life before office is definitely one of the most public things you will ever see. In order for them to be eligible their entire lives have to be examined.


So with that said, they need to stop the bullsh*t. Theyre just trying to trick dumb rednecks who make up a large # of this country into voting republic, even though what republicans propose wont benefit them one bit.
you do realize how stupid you are right? Republicans without fail help this country and everyone in it...giving away money foolishly helps no one...spending it ignorantly puts it in the pocket of a select few...like obama's roads projects? He's spending billions fixing roads that according to the federal department of transportation don't even need it, its' surprising..you don't think GOPS will help, but you're not smart enough to know how they do help and how democrats fu*k you in the a.ss every single day....whoop whoop, add yourself to the pile of idiots they want to deceive....lucky you
 6 years ago '04        #62
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
Anyone that believe that Obama can fool the U.S. intel agencies with a fake document is a fool. This can only go 2 ways: Either Obama is legal or the government allowed the fake document.
 6 years ago '08        #63
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,747 | Props total: 12171 12171
Dude been President for almost 4 years already...its 2012 find something else got dayum
 6 years ago '05        #64
kik-rawks 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$299 | Props total: 110 110
Why didn't anyone spend the same amount of time attempting to confirm or deny the existence of a brain inside Bush's head?
 6 years ago '11        #65
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,710 | Props total: 3055 3055
I can't have this debate with you guys it just goes in a circle with yelling and people pulling facts out their a.ss. While some of you may feel like some evil group is pulling strings I look at secret societies as boogie men that people use as scape goats to blame for their lot in life.

Its easier to say you didn't get the job because 100 years ago 20 white guys were dancing around a camp fire singing Satan songs and picking presidents with chicken blood and a yo-yo

The thing that pisses me off is the arrogant tone some of you dudes take when you know full well that with all this information you think you have you ain't gonna do sh*t in your life but go to work and fap to pr0n on the board. None of you dudes are activist none of you dudes are gonna march or form a government to combat the satanist and this is the reason I don't take you serious, if this secret society was so far reaching so important why the fu*k are online talking about their secret plans on a rap forum?




no offense
 6 years ago '06        #66
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
avatar space
space
$54,879 | Props total: 25643 25643
Been posted this
 6 years ago '12        #67
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
Hes gonna win BIG in November
 6 years ago '05        #68
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
avatar space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
already been investigated by the FBI/CIA as a matter of national security to verify his birth certificate when he first got elected.... Those agencies are neutral 3rd parties whos main purpose is background investigations. so you're saying they are wrong?
 6 years ago '08        #69
DaRokk 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 52 52
 Ahura said:
I understand the guy is a POS and he has his own problems. Whatever his motivation is no interest to me. The investigator in the news video have claim to have proof of forgery. He explains why it is a forgery. What I would like to know is if anyone else have tried to disprove his findings. Has anyone challenge his findings?

Someone said this is not an issue. When people believed Bush stole the election, there was an outcry. If there is a chance of another fraud, I would expect people to want to know. One person clearly states he did not watch. I don't know if other has or not, but I do wonder how many people bashing this info yelled for investigation for Bush? And if is a fraud then it would explain why we still have same problems. So I think it's in everyone's interest to find out. But if anyone can fake something to get into the highest office in the country, that scares me. I do hope this just a racist douchebag trying to stir up the sh*t pile but what if it isn't?
Let's argue against the straw man. You're 45 yrs old and a Black man, but it was known that at birth, you would become the president of the United States. Now I don't know about you, but the previous 45 yrs gave no hint that this COULD HAPPEN!
 03-05-2012, 07:26 PM         #70
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ahura said:
I understand the guy is a POS and he has his own problems. Whatever his motivation is no interest to me. The investigator in the news video have claim to have proof of forgery. He explains why it is a forgery. What I would like to know is if anyone else have tried to disprove his findings. Has anyone challenge his findings?

Someone said this is not an issue. When people believed Bush stole the election, there was an outcry. If there is a chance of another fraud, I would expect people to want to know. One person clearly states he did not watch. I don't know if other has or not, but I do wonder how many people bashing this info yelled for investigation for Bush? And if is a fraud then it would explain why we still have same problems. So I think it's in everyone's interest to find out. But if anyone can fake something to get into the highest office in the country, that scares me. I do hope this just a racist douchebag trying to stir up the sh*t pile but what if it isn't?
There's evidence Bush stole the election. There's no evidence of Obama's birth certificate being doctored. Sick of Racist fu*ks talking about hick issues.
 03-05-2012, 07:27 PM         #71
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdm2000 said:
Anyone that believe that Obama can fool the U.S. intel agencies with a fake document is a fool. This can only go 2 ways: Either Obama is legal or the government allowed the fake document.
If he is legal then that's great. But if the second part of that sentence is correct then we have a serious problem and that is what people should be also worry about.
 6 years ago '04        #72
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #73
!~MaC~! 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$817 | Props total: 15 15
she could catch a fat nut.
 03-05-2012, 07:36 PM         #74
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
There's evidence Bush stole the election. There's no evidence of Obama's birth certificate being doctored. Sick of Racist fu*ks talking about hick issues.
Until what they said on the video have been debunked, the evidence is still on the table. Do not let the source of the info keep you from your due diligence. If it's legit then no worries and everything is fine but if it isn't, then that shows even bigger problem. Total disregard of the public, the constitution, and the trust of the the nation have been exhibited by our government. What you need to do is step away from the race corner and look at the big picture. It may be racists and hicks bringing up the issue but if the information is true then it doesn't become irrelevant due to the source. If anything that was hidden is found, it will be from the ones who scrutinize him the most and not from the ones who is supporting him the hardest.

As I said several time already in this thread, if this is true, the problem is beyond white and black race issues. The problem is that anyone can commit fraud to get into the highest office in the nation and that shouldn't sit well with anyone for any reason.
 03-05-2012, 07:39 PM         #75
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTR said:
already been investigated by the FBI/CIA as a matter of national security to verify his birth certificate when he first got elected.... Those agencies are neutral 3rd parties whos main purpose is background investigations. so you're saying they are wrong?
Were these organization also responsible for the investigation for Bush's 2nd election fraud allegation?
 03-05-2012, 07:45 PM         #76
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaRokk said:
Let's argue against the straw man. You're 45 yrs old and a Black man, but it was known that at birth, you would become the president of the United States. Now I don't know about you, but the previous 45 yrs gave no hint that this COULD HAPPEN!
Honestly I don't even know how to answer this. I never said there was a predetermined plan to get him in the office from birth. My curiosity lies within what was found during this investigation. I've even asked in this very thread, if there was a person, who knows a lot about computers, and have knowledge in this type of technology to possibly verify or deny. All I want to know is if the document is a forgery.
 03-05-2012, 07:46 PM         #77
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ahura said:
Until what they said on the video have been debunked, the evidence is still on the table. Do not let the source of the info keep you from your due diligence. If it's legit then no worries and everything is fine but if it isn't, then that shows even bigger problem. Total disregard of the public, the constitution, and the trust of the the nation have been exhibited by our government. What you need to do is step away from the race corner and look at the big picture. It may be racists and hicks bringing up the issue but if the information is true then it doesn't become irrelevant due to the source. If anything that was hidden is found, it will be from the ones who scrutinize him the most and not from the ones who is supporting him the hardest.

As I said several time already in this thread, if this is true, the problem is beyond white and black race issues. The problem is that anyone can commit fraud to get into the highest office in the nation and that shouldn't sit well with anyone for any reason.
My problem is this search for truth is idiotic. It's about as dumb as the abortion debate. If his birth certificate was forged Republicans would've had him removed months ago. Some Podunk sheriff from Buttfu*k, Arizona doesn't have a more sophisticated dirt digging operation than the GOP. It's over. Move on.
 03-05-2012, 07:53 PM         #78
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
My problem is this search for truth is idiotic. It's about as dumb as the abortion debate. If his birth certificate was forged Republicans would've had him removed months ago. Some Podunk sheriff from Buttfu*k, Arizona doesn't have a more sophisticated dirt digging operation than the GOP. It's over. Move on.
I'm sorry. It's looks like I've angered you. That is not my intention.

You are free to move on and I will not think negatively of you. Some people are stubborn and I am one of those people. It's harder for me to just let go. I've question the government many times for many of the act they commit and lot of times what I see is not exactly what is told to me by the media. Sometimes we find the truth is weirdest places. Again my apologies for upsetting you with this topic.
 6 years ago '10        #79
GBREEZE 260 heat pts260
space
avatar space
space
$12,096 | Props total: 7454 7454
 Ahura said:
Before the flame war starts I am just the messenger. Some of you will not like the report but this is not my work. I am neither Republican nor Democrat. I have no slant. I post news and you get to think about it.


Reported by CBS 5 AZ

that skank a.sss blonde reporter
 03-05-2012, 08:23 PM         #80
hawkoner  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 33
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy