Mar 4 - Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic? (news video)

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 killya said:
yet skull and bones and Masonry have no connections to the government once so ever.
except for the fact that their members hold gov't offices
 6 years ago '04        #42
space
space

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #43
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16298 16298
ppl still on this

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #44
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Got Cheeve? said:
what makes Reagan or Carter less of a puppet than Clinton, GW, and Obama though?

i don't get this line of thought. this is like people who always say "music back in the day was so much better." it's just a popular thing to say because people always romanticize the past and forget about all the retarded a.ss music that was out back then at the same time as the good stuff.

there's kids now that act like 2000's rap was the golden years, and speak on how wack rap is right now. people don't understand this is a psychological thing humans have where we always think the past was better than it really was.

i'm of the rare breed that thinks contemporary music will always be better. IMO there's better music out now than there was back in whatever era. however, there's more bad music too. there's more music period, and studies have shown with animals, humans included, a collective consciousness includes the lessons learned by our past ancestors. this means, all the newer musicians have ingrained in them, all the lessons and ideas from our musical ancestors of the past. so they can use this to build on top of, and improve what they did before. that's why IMO music gets better and better.

people only focus on what's in front of them, focus on things like Minaj, Nickelback or Gaga, but if you look around, there's some amazing music being made by bands, rappers, pop artists etc. We just always romanticize the past.
I was not alive for the Carter years. And I was only in elementary during Regan's term as president. So I am sure they were puppets too, but since I didn't do my research or have first hand experience with their presidencies I didn't want to speak on a topic for which I was unfamiliar with the actual facts. But from Bush Sr on I have been watching politics and can confirm that these men were puppets. Hope that clarifies my statement.
 6 years ago '11        #45
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,713 | Props total: 3066 3066
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
45 Arnold Schwarzenegger, 2013- R
Bohemian Club, Nazi

Arnold Schwarzenegger president???
 6 years ago '04        #47
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
Jokers spent 2200 hours of tax payers money on this
 6 years ago '08        #48
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
Not these clowns again. These people are disgusting. The guy is American. Don't you think this would have come out while he was running for senate?
 6 years ago '04        #49
space
space
 DJ EM Double said:
Arnold Schwarzenegger president???
yea I saw that too. I didn't post the link. It has him as a Governor.
 6 years ago '04        #50
Charley HUSTLE 15 heat pts15
space
space
$957 | Props total: 3 3
It don't matter neways because these republican hopefulls Mitt Romney and that other n*gga aint got a chance against B.O.B if you want him out you better hope Ron Paul wins
 03-05-2012, 05:39 PM         #51
rawdawgpdolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so Mccain who was born in Panama was allowed to run for presidency?? fu*k outta here with all this Obama hate... The only person in my mind that can fix the economy is Ron Paul...bring all our jobs from over sea's back home....worry more about our border then borders of other countries in the middle east
 03-05-2012, 05:45 PM         #52
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
you post this video after having a list with this on it?:

35 John Fitzgerald Kennedy, 1961-1963 D, a.ssnd
* Skull and Bones, Council on Foreign Relations, Illuminati

so JFK, part of 3 different secret societies is going to go out and speak against them just so he can get a.ssassinated?

Not to mention I have n idea why Arnold, the only non president on that list is even doing there and is listed as a NAZI? come on dude. That makes the rest of the list illegitimate from the start.
 03-05-2012, 05:50 PM         #53
rawdawgpdolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:

so JFK, part of 3 different secret societies is going to go out and speak against them just so he can get a.ssassinated?

Not to mention I have n idea why Arnold, the only non president on that list is even doing there and is listed as a NAZI? come on dude. That makes the rest of the list illegitimate from the start.
minus the whole arnold thing...that list could be pretty accurate...about half if not more then hald of our presidents were known masons they dont have Obama listed as a mason on that list but Obama is actually a 33rd degree Mason
 6 years ago '05        #54
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,253 | Props total: 9676 9676
lol @ a Fox affiliate in Arizona being your confirmation video

6 years ago '04        #55
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:

Yo you're right. I was being lazy and copied the first list I found. It obviously is skeptical to say the least. I should have invested some more time into my search. I was trying to find an actual list of presidents and the societies they belong to.

So instead I'll post this:

6 years ago '04        #56
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 224 224
I think that if they forged his birth certificate, some as*hole in Arizona wouldnt be able to decode the sh*t
 03-05-2012, 06:08 PM         #57
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If they wanted a pawn in the office then they could've easily done so without him having a problem such as his birth certificate.

The truth here is this. When he started making noise in Chicago, way before he ever thought about being a Senator or even dreamed of being a president...The government researched every possible known fact about him. They can tell him the smallest detail about his life he doesnt even realize...They prolly know how many times hes stopped to take a sh*t in the past 30 years.

A Presidents life before office is definitely one of the most public things you will ever see. In order for them to be eligible their entire lives have to be examined.

So with that said, they need to stop the bullsh*t. Theyre just trying to trick dumb rednecks who make up a large # of this country into voting republic, even though what republicans propose wont benefit them one bit.
 03-05-2012, 06:15 PM         #58
TIP2009  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ahura said:
Before the flame war starts I am just the messenger. Some of you will not like the report but this is not my work. I am neither Republican nor Democrat. I have no slant. I post news and you get to think about it.

Reported by CBS 5 AZ

we knew this a year ago....he's an as*hole born in Kenya....
 6 years ago '07        #59
XPectNoMercy 
space
space
$354 | Props total: 1 1
 drumgangP said:
If they wanted a pawn in the office then they could've easily done so without him having a problem such as his birth certificate.

The truth here is this. When he started making noise in Chicago, way before he ever thought about being a Senator or even dreamed of being a president...The government researched every possible known fact about him. They can tell him the smallest detail about his life he doesnt even realize...They prolly know how many times hes stopped to take a sh*t in the past 30 years.

A Presidents life before office is definitely one of the most public things you will ever see. In order for them to be eligible their entire lives have to be examined.

So with that said, they need to stop the bullsh*t. Theyre just trying to trick dumb rednecks who make up a large # of this country into voting republic, even though what republicans propose wont benefit them one bit.
 6 years ago '04        #60
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
One thing ppl are forgetting in this whole case is that they lied the first time when they released the "birth certificate" a couple years ago when this was an issue and it came out that it was a receipt and they tried to pass it off as an official birth certificate. So the big question is, why did they lie the first time? Fool me once, shame on you.. fool me twice, shame on me...
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now