Mar 4 - Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic? (news video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Listen. If they have undisputed evidence that it is fake, then you f*ggot *ss Democrats better fall in line and punish this man. Because sh*t like this shouldn't go unpunished. At that point it's not about conservatives and progressives, it's about the government having the real control over how we shape America not us. I really wish we could get away from this two party system because it's really deterring us from fixing the real issues in our country.
 6 years ago '04        #22
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 Cambury said:
ur a drone...the issue isn't whether he is American or not the issue is why was he chosen as president. Why did they allow or put him in this place?
Same reason Ron Paul won Maine but they called it a win for Romney before all the votes were in. And marked some counties down as 0 votes.

Same thing happened in Idaho.

Obama was PLACED in the white house. Same reason Bush won the election after the recount in Florida.

Our voting system has failed to matter for a long time. The powers that control this country put people in power they know will keep moving in the direction they want.

After Bush, Obama was promising change and captured the hearts of the people. They knew this would be the case. Yet Obama has continued all the same Bush programs and agendas.

Ron Paul wants to shake things up, that's why the media basically writes him off, and the Republican administrators are raping him of an electoral victory.

The last president who actually cared about the American people was Kennedy and we see what happened to him. Look up the Glass Stegal act and see what that was about.
 03-05-2012, 12:36 PM         #23
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this country is set for failure and there is no escape because it will end up being worldwide
 6 years ago '06        #24
gathugga 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,216 | Props total: 675 675
So the Tea party asked a crooked sheriff to investigate the president's birth certificate with "volunteer investigators"...
 6 years ago '04        #25
space
space
 gathugga said:
So the Tea party asked a crooked sheriff to investigate the president's birth certificate with "volunteer investigators"...
Man his birth certificate been in question since the beginning. sh*t even Donald Trump was big on investigating it.

Stop acting like it's a big conspiracy against your boy.
 6 years ago '04        #26
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 GetuOne said:
Listen. If they have undisputed evidence that it is fake, then you f*ggot *ss Democrats better fall in line and punish this man. Because sh*t like this shouldn't go unpunished. At that point it's not about conservatives and progressives, it's about the government having the real control over how we shape America not us. I really wish we could get away from this two party system because it's really deterring us from fixing the real issues in our country.
I hear you loud and clear when it comes to this country's politics. The American peoples voice is non-existent and these politicians, on both sides of the aisle, have already been bought and paid for and the direction of this nation has been decided for some time now, without our input being involved.

So I ask, what good would it do this country to further this investigation and then hand down some form of punishment? And more importantly, as a middle class taxpayer, how will this revelation and handing down of punishment effect me? Will it create more jobs? Will it help end speculation on Wall Street? Will it lower gas prices? Will it help homeowners stop fraudulent or undeserved foreclosures? Will it lower the cost of college education? Will it end the war on drugs? And I ask all these questions because these are the issues that are directly affecting me everyday. Fake birth certificate or not, I just don't see how this is an issue that should be given so much attention.

Last edited by matelyan; 03-05-2012 at 01:15 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #27
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Man his birth certificate been in question since the beginning. sh*t even Donald Trump was big on investigating it.

Stop acting like it's a big conspiracy against your boy.
I don't think it is a big conspiracy as much as I feel it is a big waste of time and resources. I don't see how this birth certificate issue will change things in this country one way or another.

I think our collective efforts would be better put to use trying to fix this economy and ending the wasteful wars we are currently engaged in. I'm more concerned with my financial futrue than I am the birthplace and status of our nations president.
 6 years ago '04        #28
space
space
 Gattsau said:
You think Trump adds credibility to it?

Facts are his birth is only questioned as a distraction from the real issues. Its laughable to think he wasn't born in America. Next thing yall are going to say is he is a muslim.
I'm not saying he's adding credibility to it. I'm saying that people been investigating his birth certificate since he swore into office. Not just the Sheriff and a couple republican investigators lol.

One of the main prerequisites for being president are being born in this country. If in fact he was not, then that's a pretty big issue. However, it doesn't even matter because he could be an alien for that matter and he would have still be put in office.

So I agree it's detracting from the real issues (NDAA, the economic meltdown, Iran, etc) thus working more in favor for Obama than against him.

matelyan said:
I don't think it is a big conspiracy as much as I feel it is a big waste of time and resources. I don't see how this birth certificate issue will change things in this country one way or another.

I think our collective efforts would be better put to use trying to fix this economy and ending the wasteful wars we are currently engaged in. I'm more concerned with my financial futrue than I am the birthplace and status of our nations president.
Agreed. Like I said above, he's already been in office. So if it turns out it's fake, then it's not gonna change a damn thing. That in combination with the sorry attempt to put up a decent Republican candidate, Obama is almost a.ssured to get reelected. Thus 4 more of the same and possibly worse with Iran on the horizon.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 03-05-2012 at 01:43 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #29
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,526 | Props total: 7635 7635
they need to go investigate how to get these damn gas prices lower

fu*k this dumb sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #30
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,526 | Props total: 7635 7635
my whole thing is what is the endgame... what the fu*k are they trynna accomplish? do they wanna throw him out the white house, and humilate him? put him in jail? do what and why?
 6 years ago '04        #31
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 HUDA2daF said:
they need to go investigate how to get these damn gas prices lower

fu*k this dumb sh*t
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

Thank you. I commute 25 miles to work both ways 5 days a week. Obama's birth certificate authenticity isn't going to help me one bit with my gas woes.
 6 years ago '04        #32
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I'm not saying he's adding credibility to it. I'm saying that people been investigating his birth certificate since he swore into office. Not just the Sheriff and a couple republican investigators lol.

One of the main prerequisites for being president are being born in this country. If in fact he was not, then that's a pretty big issue. However, it doesn't even matter because he could be an alien for that matter and he would have still be put in office.

So I agree it's detracting from the real issues (NDAA, the economic meltdown, Iran, etc) thus working more in favor for Obama than against him.

Agreed. Like I said above, he's already been in office. So if it turns out it's fake, then it's not gonna change a damn thing. That in combination with the sorry attempt to put up a decent Republican candidate, Obama is almost a.ssured to get reelected. Thus 4 more of the same and possibly worse with Iran on the horizon.
The naive, optimisitc person inside of me wishes that he uses these next 4 years to really bring the change and hope he promised.

But the cynic in me is preparing for war with Iran, higher gas prices and potential breakdown of the current economy.
 6 years ago '04        #33
space
space
 Gattsau said:
As a black man I find it alarming that the issues many people raise with this president are that he's not an American or that he's a muslim. I also find it alarming the amount of people who claim we need to take America back! Its sickening to me and the underlying racism in these statements should not be overlooked.

As many of u know I am far from a Obama supporter and I feel he is a terrible freedom limiting, war mongering president. I have no problem with people rightfully criticizing his awful policies. I just find it strange that people question where hes born and his religion. I am sure people will disagree but this would not happen if he was white. People would not say we need to get America back and people would not openly yell at him during a speech if he was white. These things are alarming to me.

Hes a awful president but these undercover racists are disgusting.
I agree with the undercover racist bullsh*t. However, when I say we need to take America back, I'm talking about from the government as a whole. We need to take it back from Obama and all the old a.ss white congressmen too. We the people of all nations, colors, and religions need to take the country back from an oppressive regime that has become our government. And I believe that every president, especially Bush had sh*t yelled at him when he spoke too. Don't forget, this country was ready to crucify him toward the end of his presidency. Calling for impeachment and all kinds of sh*t.
 03-05-2012, 04:16 PM         #34
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok thats nice but how is this relevant? When are we gonna stop talking about BS and start talking about and doing something about issues
 6 years ago '06        #35
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 479 479
I'm sure someone's gonna snipe out the lead investigator in the very near future.
 6 years ago '04        #36
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
He may be the worst President ever ... and it has nothing to do with skin color ... the guys a puppet ... a chump on some strings ...
 6 years ago '04        #37
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Wawdy24 said:
He may be the worst President ever ... and it has nothing to do with skin color ... the guys a puppet ... a chump on some strings ...
Thats pretty much been the case since George Bush Sr. All of the presidents the past 20 years have been puppets.
 03-05-2012, 04:39 PM         #38
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets step back from this and look at the big picture. Lets say Obama isnt the potus. If someone like say Bush was implicated in a election fraud, i would bet everyone and their grandmother would want investigations and would want the truth to come out.

The issue I have is, if anyone can commit fraud to obtain the highest office in the nation, very disturbing to me. I hope Im trippin and this news is bs but if it isnt, what does that say about our system? How do we trust it?

This is why I think this news is still relevant. I dont care about the source if the info has truth to it. What I would like is if someone who is great with computers to listen to their eeason and see if its possible. But to discount it as bs without review is wreckless. Dont look at this issue as black vs white please. Look it at as they are politicians and are they truthful with us. I just want to know the truth. I felt this way when Bush stole the election too and I hoping that we are not seeing same kind of game again.
 03-05-2012, 04:41 PM         #39
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
Thats pretty much been the case since George Bush Sr. All of the presidents the past 20 years have been puppets.
what makes Reagan or Carter less of a puppet than Clinton, GW, and Obama though?

i don't get this line of thought. this is like people who always say "music back in the day was so much better." it's just a popular thing to say because people always romanticize the past and forget about all the retarded a.ss music that was out back then at the same time as the good stuff.

there's kids now that act like 2000's rap was the golden years, and speak on how wack rap is right now. people don't understand this is a psychological thing humans have where we always think the past was better than it really was.

i'm of the rare breed that thinks contemporary music will always be better. IMO there's better music out now than there was back in whatever era. however, there's more bad music too. there's more music period, and studies have shown with animals, humans included, a collective consciousness includes the lessons learned by our past ancestors. this means, all the newer musicians have ingrained in them, all the lessons and ideas from our musical ancestors of the past. so they can use this to build on top of, and improve what they did before. that's why IMO music gets better and better.

people only focus on what's in front of them, focus on things like Minaj, Nickelback or Gaga, but if you look around, there's some amazing music being made by bands, rappers, pop artists etc. We just always romanticize the past.

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 03-05-2012 at 04:44 PM..
 03-05-2012, 04:49 PM         #40
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
45 Arnold Schwarzenegger, 2013- R
Bohemian Club, Nazi

44 Barack Hussein Obama, 2009- D

43 George Walker Bush, 2001-2009 R
Bohemian Club, Skull and Bones

42 William (Bill) Jefferson Clinton, 1993-2001 D
Skull and Bones, The Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, Rhodes Scholars (1968), Council on Foreign Relations, Mason

41 George Herbert Walker Bush, 1989-1993 R
Bohemian Club, 33rd Degree Masons, Skull and Bones, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Order Of The Garter

40 Ronald Wilson Reagan, 1981-1989 R
Bohemian Club, Mason

39 James (Jimmy) Earl Carter, 1977-1981 D
Trilateral Commission (founding member), Council on Foreign Relations

38 Gerald R. Ford, 1974-1977 R
Bohemian Club, The Bilderberg Group, honorary Mason of the DeMolay-Legion of Honor, Council on Foreign Relations

37 Richard Milhous Nixon, 1969-1974 R
Bohemian Club, Council on Foreign Relations

Trilateral Commission started in 1973.

36 Lyndon Baines Johnson, 1963-1969 D
Entered Apprentice Mason, Council on Foreign Relations

35 John Fitzgerald Kennedy, 1961-1963 D, a.ssnd
* Skull and Bones, Council on Foreign Relations, Illuminati

34 Dwight David Eisenhower, 1953-1961 R
Bohemian Club, Council on Foreign Relations

33 Harry S Truman, 1945-1953 D
33rd Degree Masons, Skull and Bones, Council on Foreign Relations

32 Franklin Deleno Roosevelt, 1933-1945 D, died
33rd Degree Masons, Skull and Bones, Council on Foreign Relations

31 Herbert Clark Hoover, 1929-1933 R
Bohemian Club, Skull and Bones

Bilderberg Group started in 1932.

30 John Calvin Coolidge, 1923-1929 R
Skull and Bones

29 Warren Gamaliel Harding, 1921-1923 R, died
Mason

Council on Foreign Relations started in 1921.

28 Thomas Woodrow Wilson, 1913-1921 D
American Institute of International Affairs (CFR today)

27 William Howard Taft, 1909-1913 R
Skull and Bones, Mason

26 Theodore (Teddy) Roosevelt, 1901-1909 R
Mason

Rhodes Scholars started in 1902.

Note: Mason power put in Vice Presidency prior to 1901, before a President dies.

25 William McKinley, 1897-1901 R, a.ssnd
Mason

24,22 Grover Cleveland, 1893-1897, 1885-1889 D

23 Benjamin Harrison, 1889-1893 R

21 Chester Alan Arthur, 1881-1885 R

20 James Abram Garfield, 1881 R, a.ssnd
Mason, Knights Templar

19 Rutherford Birchard Hayes, 1877-1881 R
Skull and Bones

18 Ulysses Simpson Grant, 1869-1877 R

Bohemian Club started in 1872.

17 Andrew Johnson, 1865-1869 D
Degree Master Masons

16 Abraham Lincoln, 1861-1865 R, a.ssnd
* Mason

15 James Buchanan, 1857-1861 D
Master Masons

14 Franklin Pierce, 1853-1857 D
Mason, Knights Of The Garter

13 Millard Fillmore, 1850-1853 W

12 Zachary Taylor, 1849-1850 W
Mason, Knights Of The Garter

11 James Polk, 1845-1849 D
Master Masons

10 John Tyler, 1841-1845 W

09 William Henry Harrison, 1841 W, died

08 Martin Van Buren, 1837-1841 D
Mason

07 Andrew Jackson, 1829-1837 D
Grand Master of Masons

Skull and Bones started in 1832 with the help of the Taft family.

06 John Quincy Adams, 1825-1829 DR

05 James Monroe, 1817-1825 DR
Grand Master of Masons, Knights Of The Garter

04 James Madison, 1809-1817 DR

03 Thomas Jefferson, 1801-1809 DR
Illuminati

02 John Adams, 1797-1801 F
Illuminati

01 George Washington, 1789-1797 F
Master Masons, Knights Of The Garter

The Illuminati started May 1, 1776.

Knights Templar started in 1118 (33rd degree masons).
yet skull and bones and Masonry have no connections to the government once so ever.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
22 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago