Mar 4 - Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic? (news video)

most viewed right now
 85
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
172 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-04-2012, 03:51 PM         #1
8301 pageviews
143 comments


Ahura 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mar 4 - Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic? (news video)
 

 
Before the flame war starts I am just the messenger. Some of you will not like the report but this is not my work. I am neither Republican nor Democrat. I have no slant. I post news and you get to think about it.


Reported by CBS 5 AZ


[video - click to view]


143 comments for "Mar 4 - Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic? (news video)"

 6 years ago '04        #2
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5176 5176
didnt watch
 6 years ago '04        #3
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,934 | Props total: 2134 2134
Another non-issue that has to no bearing on the direction of this nation, its foreign policy and its economy.

Get over it. He's American. Anyone who furthers this cause is wasting their time and resources.
 6 years ago '05        #4
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,622 | Props total: 10655 10655
its far from confirmed, that dude has his own sh*t to worry about right now
 03-04-2012, 04:07 PM         #5
yeugkk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PHOENIX ??? lmfaoo i thought this was in hawaii

fu*k them racist fu*ks
 6 years ago '07        #6
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 matelyan said:
Another non-issue that has to no bearing on the direction of this nation, its foreign policy and its economy.

Get over it. He's American. Anyone who furthers this cause is wasting their time and resources.
ur a drone...the issue isn't whether he is American or not the issue is why was he chosen as president. Why did they allow or put him in this place?
 6 years ago '04        #7
Dramatick 
space
avatar space
space
$844 | Props total: 5 5
I live in AZ. This is a political ploy by Sheriff Arpaio. He's got his goons looking into this. He is trying to go for reelection. Also, he is being investigated right now for a bunch of illegal things he's done, mainly failing to investigate numerous cases of s3xual abuse among the immigrant community...because he's a racist prick. He's using the Obama birth certificate fiasco to divert attention away from himself and gain support from the far-right anti-obama camp for reelection.
 6 years ago '04        #8
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
avatar space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
 Dramatick said:
I live in AZ. This is a political ploy by Sheriff Arpaio. He's got his goons looking into this. He is trying to go for reelection. Also, he is being investigated right now for a bunch of illegal things he's done, mainly failing to investigate numerous cases of s3xual abuse among the immigrant community...because he's a racist prick. He's using the Obama birth certificate fiasco to divert attention away from himself and gain support from the far-right anti-obama camp for reelection.
/thread
 6 years ago '07        #9
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,091 | Props total: 23999 23999
exactly Sheriff Joe=Bullsh*t
 03-04-2012, 07:12 PM         #10
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I understand the guy is a POS and he has his own problems. Whatever his motivation is no interest to me. The investigator in the news video have claim to have proof of forgery. He explains why it is a forgery. What I would like to know is if anyone else have tried to disprove his findings. Has anyone challenge his findings?

Someone said this is not an issue. When people believed Bush stole the election, there was an outcry. If there is a chance of another fraud, I would expect people to want to know. One person clearly states he did not watch. I don't know if other has or not, but I do wonder how many people bashing this info yelled for investigation for Bush? And if is a fraud then it would explain why we still have same problems. So I think it's in everyone's interest to find out. But if anyone can fake something to get into the highest office in the country, that scares me. I do hope this just a racist douchebag trying to stir up the sh*t pile but what if it isn't?
 6 years ago '07        #11
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,091 | Props total: 23999 23999
 Ahura said:
I understand the guy is a POS and he has his own problems. Whatever his motivation is no interest to me. The investigator in the news video have claim to have proof of forgery. He explains why it is a forgery. What I would like to know is if anyone else have tried to disprove his findings. Has anyone challenge his findings?

Someone said this is not an issue. When people believed Bush stole the election, there was an outcry. If there is a chance of another fraud, I would expect people to want to know. One person clearly states he did not watch. I don't know if other has or not, but I do wonder how many people bashing this info yelled for investigation for Bush? And if is a fraud then it would explain why we still have same problems. So I think it's in everyone's interest to find out. But if anyone can fake something to get into the highest office in the country, that scares me. I do hope this just a racist douchebag trying to stir up the sh*t pile but what if it isn't?
so you think this idiot from AZ and his volunteers are gonna be able to find something the feds or whomever investigates a potential president couldn't find? Seems highly unlikely to me.
 6 years ago '06        #12
damn_ryght 
space
avatar space
space
$3,170 | Props total: 1954 1954
its arizona so im not surprised
 6 years ago '07        #13
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 Gattsau said:
Well if there was undeniable proof I'm sure more people would comment on it.
oh really? Who?
 6 years ago '04        #14
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
avatar space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
people forgetting one thing Obama is black. All them white people are not going to cover for him.
 03-04-2012, 07:33 PM         #15
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
so you think this idiot from AZ and his volunteers are gonna be able to find something the feds or whomever investigates a potential president couldn't find? Seems highly unlikely to me.
I don't know man and that's what concerns me. If it was a fraud committed to put a man into the highest office in the country, I'm sure the resources would be there to at least cover up? All I'm saying is, if people can believe that our government could and did carry out the 9/11, cover it up, hushed up whoever and etc, why is it so hard to believe a fraud could of been committed?
 03-04-2012, 07:34 PM         #16
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jlandryst said:
people forgetting one thing Obama is black. All them white people are not going to cover for him.
Good point but I do believe majority of his financial backing is from the white people. I might be wrong tho.
 03-04-2012, 08:23 PM         #17
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
uhm... like everyone. You think if it came out that Obama wasn't born in Amerca people would not speak up?



Because why would the gov't need to commit fraud to get a pawn into office? They had many willing pawns (mccain, huckabee, hilary) already and have had pawns in office for decades. Why exactly would they need to commit fraud to put obama in power.
To get support from part of the population that usually have been suspicious and distrustful of the government? Idk and im not claiming to be smart enough to know any of this and thats why im concern.
 03-04-2012, 10:38 PM         #18
paliknight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont know if Obama could have gotten the Top secret clearance to become a president if he wasnt really born in the US. The only way this is true is if the Feds were actually in on this.
 6 years ago '07        #19
Wilder GOAT 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$9,028 | Props total: 2949 2949
that sh*ts is obvious yous are mad
 6 years ago '04        #20
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,934 | Props total: 2134 2134
 Cambury said:
ur a drone...the issue isn't whether he is American or not the issue is why was he chosen as president. Why did they allow or put him in this place?
He was elected president by a general electionthat consisted of the entire US Population. The public believed in his campaign promises of hope an change. Which of course turned out to be empty promises. There is no underlying group who but him in office. Nor is their some secret agenda. Quit living in fear and lashing out at those who don't buy into your nonsense.

You really need to stop with all these conspiracy theories. And a drone? Far from it. Highly educated and extremely well informed. Don't disparage me just because I don't subscribe to your nonsense. Calling names is usually a good indicator of a weak intellect and inability to articulate one' point. So if you wanted to engage in an actually debate, I'd recommend leaving the childish name calling out of it.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
condoms are lame as fu-k
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside This New PS4 Controller looks familiar lol
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy