Mar 4 - Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic? (news video)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-04-2012, 04:51 PM         #1
8243 pageviews
143 comments

Ahura 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mar 4 - Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic? (news video)

Before the flame war starts I am just the messenger. Some of you will not like the report but this is not my work. I am neither Republican nor Democrat. I have no slant. I post news and you get to think about it.

Reported by CBS 5 AZ

[video - click to view]

143 comments for "Mar 4 - Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic? (news video)"

6 years ago '04        #2
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
didnt watch
 6 years ago '04        #3
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
Another non-issue that has to no bearing on the direction of this nation, its foreign policy and its economy.

Get over it. He's American. Anyone who furthers this cause is wasting their time and resources.
 6 years ago '05        #4
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
its far from confirmed, that dude has his own sh*t to worry about right now
 03-04-2012, 05:07 PM         #5
yeugkk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PHOENIX ??? lmfaoo i thought this was in hawaii

fu*k them racist fu*ks
 6 years ago '07        #6
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 matelyan said:
Another non-issue that has to no bearing on the direction of this nation, its foreign policy and its economy.

Get over it. He's American. Anyone who furthers this cause is wasting their time and resources.
ur a drone...the issue isn't whether he is American or not the issue is why was he chosen as president. Why did they allow or put him in this place?
 6 years ago '04        #7
Dramatick 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 5 5
I live in AZ. This is a political ploy by Sheriff Arpaio. He's got his goons looking into this. He is trying to go for reelection. Also, he is being investigated right now for a bunch of illegal things he's done, mainly failing to investigate numerous cases of s3xual abuse among the immigrant community...because he's a racist prick. He's using the Obama birth certificate fiasco to divert attention away from himself and gain support from the far-right anti-obama camp for reelection.
 6 years ago '04        #8
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
 Dramatick said:
I live in AZ. This is a political ploy by Sheriff Arpaio. He's got his goons looking into this. He is trying to go for reelection. Also, he is being investigated right now for a bunch of illegal things he's done, mainly failing to investigate numerous cases of s3xual abuse among the immigrant community...because he's a racist prick. He's using the Obama birth certificate fiasco to divert attention away from himself and gain support from the far-right anti-obama camp for reelection.
/thread
 6 years ago '07        #9
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20008 20008
exactly Sheriff Joe=Bullsh*t
 03-04-2012, 08:12 PM         #10
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I understand the guy is a POS and he has his own problems. Whatever his motivation is no interest to me. The investigator in the news video have claim to have proof of forgery. He explains why it is a forgery. What I would like to know is if anyone else have tried to disprove his findings. Has anyone challenge his findings?

Someone said this is not an issue. When people believed Bush stole the election, there was an outcry. If there is a chance of another fraud, I would expect people to want to know. One person clearly states he did not watch. I don't know if other has or not, but I do wonder how many people bashing this info yelled for investigation for Bush? And if is a fraud then it would explain why we still have same problems. So I think it's in everyone's interest to find out. But if anyone can fake something to get into the highest office in the country, that scares me. I do hope this just a racist douchebag trying to stir up the sh*t pile but what if it isn't?
 6 years ago '07        #11
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20008 20008
 Ahura said:
I understand the guy is a POS and he has his own problems. Whatever his motivation is no interest to me. The investigator in the news video have claim to have proof of forgery. He explains why it is a forgery. What I would like to know is if anyone else have tried to disprove his findings. Has anyone challenge his findings?

Someone said this is not an issue. When people believed Bush stole the election, there was an outcry. If there is a chance of another fraud, I would expect people to want to know. One person clearly states he did not watch. I don't know if other has or not, but I do wonder how many people bashing this info yelled for investigation for Bush? And if is a fraud then it would explain why we still have same problems. So I think it's in everyone's interest to find out. But if anyone can fake something to get into the highest office in the country, that scares me. I do hope this just a racist douchebag trying to stir up the sh*t pile but what if it isn't?
so you think this idiot from AZ and his volunteers are gonna be able to find something the feds or whomever investigates a potential president couldn't find? Seems highly unlikely to me.
 6 years ago '06        #12
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
its arizona so im not surprised
 6 years ago '07        #13
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Gattsau said:
Well if there was undeniable proof I'm sure more people would comment on it.
oh really? Who?
 6 years ago '04        #14
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
people forgetting one thing Obama is black. All them white people are not going to cover for him.
 03-04-2012, 08:33 PM         #15
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
so you think this idiot from AZ and his volunteers are gonna be able to find something the feds or whomever investigates a potential president couldn't find? Seems highly unlikely to me.
I don't know man and that's what concerns me. If it was a fraud committed to put a man into the highest office in the country, I'm sure the resources would be there to at least cover up? All I'm saying is, if people can believe that our government could and did carry out the 9/11, cover it up, hushed up whoever and etc, why is it so hard to believe a fraud could of been committed?
 03-04-2012, 08:34 PM         #16
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jlandryst said:
people forgetting one thing Obama is black. All them white people are not going to cover for him.
Good point but I do believe majority of his financial backing is from the white people. I might be wrong tho.
 03-04-2012, 09:23 PM         #17
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
uhm... like everyone. You think if it came out that Obama wasn't born in Amerca people would not speak up?

Because why would the gov't need to commit fraud to get a pawn into office? They had many willing pawns (mccain, huckabee, hilary) already and have had pawns in office for decades. Why exactly would they need to commit fraud to put obama in power.
To get support from part of the population that usually have been suspicious and distrustful of the government? Idk and im not claiming to be smart enough to know any of this and thats why im concern.
 03-04-2012, 11:38 PM         #18
paliknight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont know if Obama could have gotten the Top secret clearance to become a president if he wasnt really born in the US. The only way this is true is if the Feds were actually in on this.
 6 years ago '07        #19
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,708 | Props total: 2537 2537
that sh*ts is obvious yous are mad
 6 years ago '04        #20
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Cambury said:
ur a drone...the issue isn't whether he is American or not the issue is why was he chosen as president. Why did they allow or put him in this place?
He was elected president by a general electionthat consisted of the entire US Population. The public believed in his campaign promises of hope an change. Which of course turned out to be empty promises. There is no underlying group who but him in office. Nor is their some secret agenda. Quit living in fear and lashing out at those who don't buy into your nonsense.

You really need to stop with all these conspiracy theories. And a drone? Far from it. Highly educated and extremely well informed. Don't disparage me just because I don't subscribe to your nonsense. Calling names is usually a good indicator of a weak intellect and inability to articulate one' point. So if you wanted to engage in an actually debate, I'd recommend leaving the childish name calling out of it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
349 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy