Mar 4 - Baby Dies From Herpes After Oral Circumcisium-By-Rabbi (DISGUSTINGLY SAD)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #81
dirtyglovethug 
space
space
$283 | Props total: 12 12
 zogby said:
So they cried out, "Away with Him, away with Him, crucify Him!" Pilate said to them, "Shall I crucify your King?" The chief priests answered, "We have no king but Caesar."
Then Pilate turned Jesus over to them to be crucified. So they took Jesus away.
like i said before, i never really cared for religion and besides, it's all too vague and cryptic. if a panel of judges couldn't validate it, science can't prove it, then i don't know how to consider it tangible. one man's word from the past, carried down. do your thing. just don't make it all you have to live (and die) for or make it about an unruly competition for the greatest faith. religion is great as a moral system for some, but in some cases as we all know it leads to some serious nonsense between groups of people. no religion should pin one group of people against another, that's just foolish sh*t.

Last edited by dirtyglovethug; 03-06-2012 at 06:26 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #82
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
who lets a rabbi suck their son off? wtf
 6 years ago '11        #83
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 dirtyglovethug said:
takes some seriously creative f*ggotry to think of something that gay. word. you must be a sick cat. bet you jerked off to this thread. i got no disrespect for any other cultures out there. i just find it pretty messed up that blacks feel so much hate toward jews. we went through a lot of the same sh*t at different periods of time. just weird to me. i don't go on bx and rip blacks, that would be some sh*t. but people on here seem to think it's cool to e-troll on jews because of some sick fu*ks like this dude and some c*cksucking religious nut. every fundamentalist religious group does some fu*ked up sh*t. this really is sick, don't get me wrong. i just think it's messed up how homies target jews on this site. like we were the ones that took down the towers or some sh*t. some fools on here, for real.
I don't hate Jews though
 6 years ago '06        #84
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3

The Synagogue of Satan

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
These people claim to be Abraham's seed. Jesus is basically telling them that they are full of sh*t.

John 8:33-40
33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
35And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to k!ll me, because my word hath no place in you.
38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
40 But now ye seek to k!ll me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
 03-06-2012, 09:25 AM         #85
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

How many of y'all Jews got sucked off by a Rabbi
 03-06-2012, 09:28 AM         #86
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #87
king33 4 heat pts
space
space
$737 | Props total: 428 428
fu*k those f*ggets
 6 years ago '06        #88
S0uthernScience 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 1185 1185
 dirtyglovethug said:
like i said before, i never really cared for religion and besides, it's all too vague and cryptic. if a panel of judges couldn't validate it, science can't prove it, then i don't know how to consider it tangible. one man's word from the past, carried down. do your thing. just don't make it all you have to live (and die) for or make it about an unruly competition for the greatest faith. religion is great as a moral system for some, but in some cases as we all know it leads to some serious nonsense between groups of people. no religion should pin one group of people against another, that's just foolish sh*t.
that's why Jesus aint come back yet,he aint coming back untill all jews except him,this sh*t pisses me off..i know it's hard to except it when everyone is saying that the jews k!lled Jesus but it's time for you guys to Hail Your Messiah,You have no faith,the christains and catholics got more faith than you,open your fu*kin eyes fool so Jesus Christ could come back and fix all this bullsh*t that's going on in the world.
John would have us know that Jesus is the culmination and fulfillment of all the Jews eagerly awaited, based upon the Old Testament. One must either accept the witness of the Old Testament, of John, of the Father, and of those whose lives Jesus touched, or one must reject Him as a fraud and a deceiver. This is precisely what men and women will do in our text, and as we see throughout the Bible. This Gospel, and the truths set down in our text, are those which we must either accept or reject. Those who accept John’s account will trust in Jesus as the Messiah. Those who reject John’s words will reject Jesus, to their own eternal doom. The truths we find in our text are those to which we must respond, and our response will determine our eternal destiny. Let us listen well to what our Lord Jesus Christ claims.

“Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.” (Hebrews 4:16)
 6 years ago '04        #89
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,591 | Props total: 2980 2980
 One Gud Cide said:
if "I'm on my phone I can't read a sentence" is your excuse then how the fu*k did you respond to me? quiet down dipsh*t I don't enjoy speaking with imbecile.
fu*kin newbie!
 03-06-2012, 12:14 PM         #90
Reginald Forman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S0uthernScience said:
that's why Jesus aint come back yet,he aint coming back untill all jews except him,this sh*t pisses me off..i know it's hard to except it when everyone is saying that the jews k!lled Jesus but it's time for you guys to Hail Your Messiah,You have no faith,the christains and catholics got more faith than you,open your fu*kin eyes fool so Jesus Christ could come back and fix all this bullsh*t that's going on in the world.
John would have us know that Jesus is the culmination and fulfillment of all the Jews eagerly awaited, based upon the Old Testament. One must either accept the witness of the Old Testament, of John, of the Father, and of those whose lives Jesus touched, or one must reject Him as a fraud and a deceiver. This is precisely what men and women will do in our text, and as we see throughout the Bible. This Gospel, and the truths set down in our text, are those which we must either accept or reject. Those who accept John’s account will trust in Jesus as the Messiah. Those who reject John’s words will reject Jesus, to their own eternal doom. The truths we find in our text are those to which we must respond, and our response will determine our eternal destiny. Let us listen well to what our Lord Jesus Christ claims.

“Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.” (Hebrews 4:16)

I'm so sorry....
 6 years ago '06        #91
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 S0uthernScience said:

You're pointing that finger in the wrong direction.
 6 years ago '06        #92
S0uthernScience 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 1185 1185
 hood135 said:
You're pointing that finger in the wrong direction.
I love the jewish people,it just makez me sad that most of them don't believe in Jesus Christ as the messiah
 6 years ago '04        #93
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
:( what the FUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!????!?!??!?!?!!? !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!??!?!?!?!?
 6 years ago '06        #94
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 390 390
 BlaKc said:
These fuccin heebs are fuccin sicc
 6 years ago '10        #95
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 dirtyglovethug said:
nuke africa
realize where you're posting that bs
 6 years ago '10        #96
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,830 | Props total: 5997 5997
 MONSTALOCC said:
and how is this f*ggotry Godlike/Christlike?
lol it aint locc theyre jews.

they worship moses and yahweh
 6 years ago '09        #97
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,662 | Props total: 13141 13141
religious people
 03-06-2012, 03:40 PM         #98
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kontrast0 said:
religious people
This....sh*t is sickening man, religion is just so And Jews are still allowing this sh*t to go on like wtf religion brainwashes people.

Last edited by lifeundthescope; 03-06-2012 at 03:42 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #99
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133
space
space
$2,787 | Props total: 505 505
Whats funny is how many of you "black" on here pretend to be white, just to identify with things you like but cant let no one know right, and have to hide it online, be yourself, fu*king hipsters is the birth of a blackboy infused with white style and traditions, Just like "wiggers" were just the polar opposite. I laugh daily,because I'am more of a minorty than your ethnic group could ever be and I'm white, with a adopted black sister whom I love and care for, so in the end, erryone wanna be a closet nerd/gangsta/culturally diverse/unique pick a side aint no sides, that your problem. I'm on God's team, he just loaned me this body wtf do I care about the color? I get a new model when I check out anyway. Ya'll f!ghting over soot and poo my n*ggas and crackers and any other group that wants to be represented by a stereotypical monotonous name, just add it yourself. And anyone that wants to validate my post by calling me a racial slur, I really welcome the ironic state of our nation.
 6 years ago '08        #100
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 eddiefizzle said:
Whats funny is how many of you "black" on here pretend to be white, just to identify with things you like but cant let no one know right, and have to hide it online, be yourself, fu*king hipsters is the birth of a blackboy infused with white style and traditions, Just like "wiggers" were just the polar opposite. I laugh daily,because I'am more of a minorty than your ethnic group could ever be and I'm white, with a adopted black sister whom I love and care for, so in the end, erryone wanna be a closet nerd/gangsta/culturally diverse/unique pick a side aint no sides, that your problem. I'm on God's team, he just loaned me this body wtf do I care about the color? I get a new model when I check out anyway. Ya'll f!ghting over soot and poo my n*ggas and crackers and any other group that wants to be represented by a stereotypical monotonous name, just add it yourself. And anyone that wants to validate my post by calling me a racial slur, I really welcome the ironic state of our nation.
thats right, beaners in tha house...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago