Mar 4 - Baby Dies From Herpes After Oral Circumcisium-By-Rabbi (DISGUSTINGLY SAD)

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
NUKE ISRAEL
 6 years ago '08        #62
dirtyglovethug 
space
space
$283 | Props total: 12 12
 majormedicalboI said:
the jews k!lled jesus dummy
romans did, moron. but nice try. i was raised jewish my whole life. never cared for the idea of religion. but not once in my life have i ever heard of this sh*t happening like this. sh*t like this would give any religious group a bad name. the standard procedure involves some sharp medical tool, like a scalpel. this really is some sick stuff.
 6 years ago '08        #63
dirtyglovethug 
space
space
 chirpflare said:
NUKE ISRAEL
nuke africa
 6 years ago '08        #64
dirtyglovethug 
space
space
 Ednyce said:
the fu*ked up part is the parents of these kids probably dont even fu*king care, jews are fu*king sick people.
LOL like your religious figures are so much better. retard.
 03-05-2012, 10:24 PM         #65
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dirtyglovethug said:
nuke africa
Son

Eat a sack of baby d*cks.
 6 years ago '07        #66
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
space
$30,503 | Props total: 15050 15050
r.i.p.
 6 years ago '08        #67
dirtyglovethug 
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Son

Eat a sack of baby d*cks.
i'm straight on a bag of baby ducks. i a.ssume that's what you meant to type, i couldn't make it out with that censored symbol in the middle. but hey, get aids

Last edited by dirtyglovethug; 03-05-2012 at 10:32 PM..
 03-05-2012, 10:35 PM         #68
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dirtyglovethug said:
get aids
Got muthafukas thinking you're serving lil' smokies at your functions. Kinda fuhkin' Jew Vampire Pedophile sh*t ya'll on man? Got foreskin topping pizzas in the freezer.
 03-05-2012, 10:40 PM         #69
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dirtyglovethug said:
i'm straight on a bag of baby ducks. i a.ssume that's what you meant to type, i couldn't make it out with that censored symbol in the middle. but hey, get aids
That's why you guys can't get no pu$$y my n*gga. Meat lookin' like god damn'd chew toys & sh*t. Can't get an erection...

Cause ain't no blood going to your...

Duck. Lol

Nah, rip to that child that sh*t aint right.
 6 years ago '08        #70
dirtyglovethug 
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Got muthafukas thinking you're serving lil' smokies at your functions. Kinda fuhkin' Jew Vampire Pedophile sh*t ya'll on man? Got foreskin topping pizzas in the freezer.
takes some seriously creative f*ggotry to think of something that gay. word. you must be a sick cat. bet you jerked off to this thread. i got no disrespect for any other cultures out there. i just find it pretty messed up that blacks feel so much hate toward jews. we went through a lot of the same sh*t at different periods of time. just weird to me. i don't go on bx and rip blacks, that would be some sh*t. but people on here seem to think it's cool to e-troll on jews because of some sick fu*ks like this dude and some c*cksucking religious nut. every fundamentalist religious group does some fu*ked up sh*t. this really is sick, don't get me wrong. i just think it's messed up how homies target jews on this site. like we were the ones that took down the towers or some sh*t. some fools on here, for real.
 6 years ago '08        #71
dirtyglovethug 
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
That's why you guys can't get no pu$$y my n*gga. Meat lookin' like god damn'd chew toys & sh*t. Can't get an erection...

Cause ain't no blood going to your...

Duck. Lol

Nah, rip to that child that sh*t aint right.

and LOL at jews not getting pus*y. some of the finest broads go for jews, dude. that money and that power. like a whole ethnic group would be unable to get erections. how could the race repopulate. think about it homeboy. don't make yourself look worse.
 03-05-2012, 10:43 PM         #72
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dirtyglovethug said:
takes some seriously creative f*ggotry to think of something that gay. word. you must be a sick cat. bet you jerked off to this thread. i got no disrespect for any other cultures out there. i just find it pretty messed up that blacks feel so much hate toward jews. we went through a lot of the same sh*t at different periods of time. just weird to me. i don't go on bx and rip blacks, that would be some sh*t. but people on here seem to think it's cool to e-troll on jews because of some sick fu*ks like this dude and some c*cksucking religious nut. every fundamentalist religious group does some fu*ked up sh*t. this really is sick, don't get me wrong. i just think it's messed up how homies target jews on this site. like we were the ones that took down the towers or some sh*t. some fools on here, for real.
My man...

Relax. It's jokes.
 03-05-2012, 10:45 PM         #73
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dirtyglovethug said:
and LOL at jews not getting pus*y. some of the finest broads go for jews, dude. that money and that power. like a whole ethnic group would be unable to get erections. how could the race repopulate. think about it homeboy. don't make yourself look worse.
Shhhh...

Relax. It's jokes.
Really...

It's just jokes.
 6 years ago '08        #74
dirtyglovethug 
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
My man...

Relax. It's jokes.
might be jokes on your end. but there are some fu*ked up cats on here. if i was on here spouting some black hate speach i'd probably be tossed the fu*k out of here a.s.a.p. i'm not butt hurt, but it kinda puzzles me, that's all.

AND YOU KNOW THIS........MAN
 03-05-2012, 10:48 PM         #75
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dirtyglovethug said:
might be jokes on your end. but there are some fu*ked up cats on here. if i was on here spouting some black hate speach i'd probably be tossed the fu*k out of here a.s.a.p. i'm not butt hurt, but it kinda puzzles me, that's all.
Free Country (from what I was told) say whatever you want.
 6 years ago '08        #76
dirtyglovethug 
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Free Country (from what I was told) say whatever you want.
that free country thing, lol. i got no desire to be a d!ck like that. if i really felt that way about blacks would i fu*k with bx? actually this would be a great place to do it. throw some redneck confederate sh*t up as my avatar and troll all day. but i'm educated, so i don't fu*k around like that, lol.
 6 years ago '08        #77
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 dirtyglovethug said:
that free country thing, lol. i got no desire to be a d!ck like that. if i really felt that way about blacks would i fu*k with bx? actually this would be a great place to do it. throw some redneck confederate sh*t up as my avatar and troll all day. but i'm educated, so i don't fu*k around like that, lol.
K lets be real right now, bx has 80% black folks and out of that 80% i say 5% is actually black, so really its jus a bunch of white folks acting black lol and thats real sh*t lol...
 03-05-2012, 11:47 PM         #78
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
this may be the funniest sh*t ive ever read on here
 6 years ago '09        #79
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,182 | Props total: 2584 2584
 corys35 said:
Doesn't sound very kosher to me
OMFGDEAD

Man, that is a sick sad sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #80
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 dirtyglovethug said:
romans did, moron. but nice try. i was raised jewish my whole life. never cared for the idea of religion. but not once in my life have i ever heard of this sh*t happening like this. sh*t like this would give any religious group a bad name. the standard procedure involves some sharp medical tool, like a scalpel. this really is some sick stuff.
So they cried out, "Away with Him, away with Him, crucify Him!" Pilate said to them, "Shall I crucify your King?" The chief priests answered, "We have no king but Caesar."
Then Pilate turned Jesus over to them to be crucified. So they took Jesus away.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy