Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,516 | Props total: 56190 56190
"Momma there goes that man" - Kenny Smith (TNT)
 6 years ago '06        #42
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 859 859
 biff said:
U should've fu*kkin told him to change his voice!!!!! Fuk u and ur story u should've told him
why dont you go to israel and tell him urself? i can give u EXACT directions on how to get to the front door of his house. he also at the western wall everyday to pray u can talk to him there as well. but no, you wont do that, cause ur probably just a dumbass 14 year old who cant come up wit any kind of mature response other than fu*k you
 6 years ago '04        #43
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
space
space
space
$281 | Props total: 11 11
 shaolinkaws said:
yo u guys are crazy immature haters....i went to israel this past january and a girl i know that lives in tel aviv met shyne a few months back and they became friends, so wen i was in jerusalem where he lives, she came thru and gave him a call...he came by and we chilled in a cafe for like an hour talkin about the state of hip hop today and life in general...all i gota say is hes one of the most humble chill people ive ever met...he found religion in jail and i could tell that hes really happy with his life...it was mad funny too cause hes religious, but his mannerisms are still like a person from brooklyn lol...we were chillin by the western wall, and he goes "you see that wall right there? thats my block son i run that wall" lmfaoooo...after a while he saw that i was real fan, so he went to his crib for a min, and came back with his laptop and played us some unreleased tracks, and honestly some of them were SICK lyrically, but his voice i cant deny is terrible lol..i didnt tell him that last part though haha...also u guys clowning on his watch dont know sh*t..hes a religious man he dont need to be walking around wit a diamond studded frank muller...those material things arent important to him anymore...and TRUST ME HE STILL GO PLENTY BREAD...his apartment is 5 min from the western wall, and to get a crib in that part of jerusalem u gota drop at least a couple mill...on a side note he said that ppl like drake gucci and waka flocka are some of the worst things to ever happen to hip hop lmao..and for those of u who dont believe me, hes a pic, im on the far left

[pic - click to view]

you sound like an idealist f*ggot....

look at shyne and look at diddy...diddy won, period
 6 years ago '06        #44
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 GUCCI C0ND0MS said:
you sound like an idealist f*ggot....

look at shyne and look at diddy...diddy won, period
idealist? im one of the least religious ppl youll ever meet..diddy won? in your opinion maybe, but who the fu*k are you? diddy has more money than shyne will ever see in his life, and i completely agree that having money is amazing, and if i had to chose, id take diddys life over shynes any day lol..but wat does that hav to do with anything...diddy won? i wasnt aware that shyne and diddy were in competition for who could have the better life..shyne is HAPPY with his life..for someone who did 10 years, thats a rare thing..and this is coming from someone who MET THE GUY...did u meet him? no..so you should shut ur mouth cause ur the one who sounds like a dumb f*ggot
 6 years ago '04        #45
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
shyne looks like some over the top character in a bad comedy movie
 6 years ago '04        #46
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 Tybigbigguy said:

[pic - click to view]

nawh.....

this musta had been when diddy had dropped off that $$$$$ bag to Shyne.....
 03-04-2012, 08:46 PM         #47
BOSSDEN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya i'm with shaolinkaws if a man is happy with his life, regardless of financial situation u have to respect that. And wtf at people talking about diddy like he's someone to admire, the man is complete scum. He is an alcoholic, who screwed over shyne, has used Biggie's name to make himself a fortune, and had a negative impact if any on hip hop. He knows how to make money but more than that he knows how to screw people over, ask some of bad boys former artists.
 6 years ago '04        #48
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,040 | Props total: 1281 1281
yooo lmaooo wtf happened to this dude
 6 years ago '07        #49
Gortexmethod 
space
space
$724 | Props total: 150 150
Shyne needs to smoke a blunt an forget all about that religion bullsh*t
he got into in jail
 6 years ago '04        #50
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
space
space
space
 shaolinkaws said:
idealist? im one of the least religious ppl youll ever meet..diddy won? in your opinion maybe, but who the fu*k are you? diddy has more money than shyne will ever see in his life, and i completely agree that having money is amazing, and if i had to chose, id take diddys life over shynes any day lol..but wat does that hav to do with anything...diddy won? i wasnt aware that shyne and diddy were in competition for who could have the better life..shyne is HAPPY with his life..for someone who did 10 years, thats a rare thing..and this is coming from someone who MET THE GUY...did u meet him? no..so you should shut ur mouth cause ur the one who sounds like a dumb f*ggot

shyne look like a fu*kin confused magician, talkin bout he's "happy", come on man, he looks fu*kin lost...diddy won
 6 years ago '04        #51
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
space
space
space
 BOSSDEN said:
Ya i'm with shaolinkaws if a man is happy with his life, regardless of financial situation u have to respect that. And wtf at people talking about diddy like he's someone to admire, the man is complete scum. He is an alcoholic, who screwed over shyne, has used Biggie's name to make himself a fortune, and had a negative impact if any on hip hop. He knows how to make money but more than that he knows how to screw people over, ask some of bad boys former artists.

if you wanna make money, you gonna have to step on some people along the way, if you aint ready for that, then maybe making money isn't for you....
 6 years ago '06        #52
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 GUCCI C0ND0MS said:
shyne look like a fu*kin confused magician, talkin bout he's "happy", come on man, he looks fu*kin lost...diddy won
Honestly ur so dumb its rediculous...he looks lost to YOU...what you think MEANS NOTHING BECAUSE YOUR NOT AN AUTHORITY ON ANYTNING
 6 years ago '05        #53
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
shyne what a joke...he did 10 years because puff fu*ked him over....
 6 years ago '10        #54
gakhteebo 
space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
shynes first album > 85% of today's artists....

sad sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #56
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
space
space
space
 shaolinkaws said:
Honestly ur so dumb its rediculous...he looks lost to YOU...what you think MEANS NOTHING BECAUSE YOUR NOT AN AUTHORITY ON ANYTNING
you calling me dumb, but you can't even spell "ridiculous", that's some fail sh*t, plus you're visibly mad, you lost man
 6 years ago '06        #57
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,767 | Props total: 3712 3712
 Lavares said:
nawh.....

this musta had been when diddy had dropped off that $$$$$ bag to Shyne.....
this... anyone with a brain understands the realness in that pic. Shyne's rich beyond rich... took the rap for diddy.. who took care of him probably in the pen and after.. (via the def jam deal)..

you will never see that again ... yall living in the generation of snitches..
 6 years ago '04        #58
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,515 | Props total: 6449 6449
surprised to see these two guys together
 6 years ago '07        #59
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,521 | Props total: 15081 15081
so g. dep pops some due in 93 and about 18 yrs later has guilt conscience turns himself in and thats puffs fault

loon album flops he leaves bad boy and then he pops up as muslium but all along he on the run from heroin case thats puffs fault

mase sells 4 million records one of the biggest names in rap reups his deal with badboy finds god and retires from rap and that puffs fault

shyne and puff sh*t sketchy but shyne admitted he did bus his gun in the club
 6 years ago '08        #60
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17253 17253
^Diddy ripped that original soul they had...
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago