Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
shyne is gonna murder that dude and do life. he doesnt give a fu*k

keep friends close and enemies closer
 6 years ago '06        #22
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,690 | Props total: 8652 8652
this is a epic pic:lachen001:Diddy did something to this man:lachen001:look at Loon and G-Dep
 6 years ago '06        #23
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 N.O.4Life said:
Where the fu*k this n*gga Shyne think he going with that Alice in Wonderland hat on

n*gga shyne is a media joke now. But i guess if he can keep his soul he will be aight.
 6 years ago '07        #24
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
that 3-9 really fu*ked you up tho
 6 years ago '11        #25
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 4600 4600
How u gonna forgive this n*gga for testifying against u?
 03-04-2012, 03:06 PM         #26
Killa Kwamz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga shyne with the Jew curls

6 years ago '06        #27
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 859 859
yo u guys are crazy immature haters....i went to israel this past january and a girl i know that lives in tel aviv met shyne a few months back and they became friends, so wen i was in jerusalem where he lives, she came thru and gave him a call...he came by and we chilled in a cafe for like an hour talkin about the state of hip hop today and life in general...all i gota say is hes one of the most humble chill people ive ever met...he found religion in jail and i could tell that hes really happy with his life...it was mad funny too cause hes religious, but his mannerisms are still like a person from brooklyn lol...we were chillin by the western wall, and he goes "you see that wall right there? thats my block son i run that wall" lmfaoooo...after a while he saw that i was real fan, so he went to his crib for a min, and came back with his laptop and played us some unreleased tracks, and honestly some of them were SICK lyrically, but his voice i cant deny is terrible lol..i didnt tell him that last part though haha...also u guys clowning on his watch dont know sh*t..hes a religious man he dont need to be walking around wit a diamond studded frank muller...those material things arent important to him anymore...and TRUST ME HE STILL GO PLENTY BREAD...his apartment is 5 min from the western wall, and to get a crib in that part of jerusalem u gota drop at least a couple mill...on a side note he said that ppl like drake gucci and waka flocka are some of the worst things to ever happen to hip hop lmao..and for those of u who dont believe me, hes a pic, im on the far left

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #28
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
shuns is DONE. So much comedy in that pic in addition to the awkwardness.
 6 years ago '05        #29
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 437 437
 shaolinkaws said:
yo u guys are crazy immature haters....i went to israel this past january and a girl i know that lives in tel aviv met shyne a few months back and they became friends, so wen i was in jerusalem where he lives, she came thru and gave him a call...he came by and we chilled in a cafe for like an hour talkin about the state of hip hop today and life in general...all i gota say is hes one of the most humble chill people ive ever met...he found religion in jail and i could tell that hes really happy with his life...it was mad funny too cause hes religious, but his mannerisms are still like a person from brooklyn lol...we were chillin by the western wall, and he goes "you see that wall right there? thats my block son i run that wall" lmfaoooo...after a while he saw that i was real fan, so he went to his crib for a min, and came back with his laptop and played us some unreleased tracks, and honestly some of them were SICK lyrically, but his voice i cant deny is terrible lol..i didnt tell him that last part though haha...also u guys clowning on his watch dont know sh*t..hes a religious man he dont need to be walking around wit a diamond studded frank muller...those material things arent important to him anymore...and TRUST ME HE STILL GO PLENTY BREAD...his apartment is 5 min from the western wall, and to get a crib in that part of jerusalem u gota drop at least a couple mill...on a side note he said that ppl like drake gucci and waka flocka are some of the worst things to ever happen to hip hop lmao..and for those of u who dont believe me, hes a pic, im on the far left

[pic - click to view]

Respect on the story and pic. Its great when someone comes into this fantasyland forum with real talk. The people laughing at Shynes watch prob have a G Shock like they are balling and make 30k a year. Shyne did near 10 years and found religion. Not the typical Muslim religion like the stereotypes represent. So of course he is going to rep is religion. There is a big world out there nerds, get out the house and get that passport stamped for once.
 6 years ago '11        #30
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,249 | Props total: 1278 1278
It's not his fault that he's spiritual to his religion, obviously Diddy was part of the club shooting & got him locked up. n*ggas need to stop bringing the past about that, so negative. Move on, they squashed their differences let's see what goes from here.
 03-04-2012, 04:12 PM         #31
Mikederm11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:

[pic - click to view]

Props!..
 6 years ago '04        #32
zcribe 2 heat pts
space
space
$540 | Props total: 81 81
 Tybigbigguy said:
Shyne was like fu*k rap imma be a magician :laughing0:
 6 years ago '07        #33
biff 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,619 | Props total: 99 99
U should've fu*kkin told him to change his voice!!!!! Fuk u and ur story u should've told him
 6 years ago '04        #34
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,413 | Props total: 29629 29629
 shaolinkaws said:

[pic - click to view]

good story homie...although u shouldve been honest and tell that dude he should listen to his fans, he doesnt have to rap about the sh*t from the past, but just have the same flow...
 6 years ago '07        #35
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
these n*ggas hatin on shyne

go save hip-hop yourself muthafu*kas.
 6 years ago '04        #36
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,131 | Props total: 737 737
Sincerely yours Shyne muthafu*kin Poe

bi*ch get your bags, hit that muthafu*kin door
 6 years ago '07        #37
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 5883 5883
 shaolinkaws said:

[pic - click to view]

Respect...n*ggaz quick to judge but he do look retarded with that hat on tho LOL
 6 years ago '05        #38
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 shaolinkaws said:

[pic - click to view]

That sh*t cray.
 6 years ago '06        #39
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 859 859
 youngmic said:
good story homie...although u shouldve been honest and tell that dude he should listen to his fans, he doesnt have to rap about the sh*t from the past, but just have the same flow...
honestly i really wanted to, but the man took the time out of his day to come chill wit 4 complete strangers, just cause a girl he met a lil while ago, who he aint even THAT close with, asked him to..i was just happy he came thru..i couldnt believe i was chillin with fu*kIN SHYNE PO IN JERUSALEM OF ALL PLACES LOL, and i wasnt about to hate on the dude like that..it was truly an experience ill never forget...he learned A LOT in prison about life, and he def aint the average hustler from the corner no more...after we spoke about hip hop, he started droppin maaaaad knowledge about all types of diff things, and ud never guess he was the same person who made songs that go "now tell me who wana fu*k wit us, ashes to ashes dust to dust, i bang and let your fu*kin brains hang snitches" lmfao...also he didnt hav to pull out his laptop and play us unreleased tracks, but he did just cause he was a mad cool guy...he aint my boy lol, hes an artist, and no one likes to be criticized...who knows how he wouldve taken it if some random white dude (me) told him that he should change the way he raps lol...i aint sayin he woulda flipped out or anything, but he coulda just been like "who the fu*k are you to tell me how to rap?" and then just got up and left..and then his relationship wit the girl who introduced us woulda got fu*ked up too
 6 years ago '10        #40
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 shaolinkaws said:
honestly i really wanted to, but the man took the time out of his day to come chill wit 4 complete strangers, just cause a girl he met a lil while ago, who he aint even THAT close with, asked him to..i was just happy he came thru..i couldnt believe i was chillin with fu*kIN SHYNE PO IN JERUSALEM OF ALL PLACES LOL, and i wasnt about to hate on the dude like that..it was truly an experience ill never forget...he learned A LOT in prison about life, and he def aint the average hustler from the corner no more...after we spoke about hip hop, he started droppin maaaaad knowledge about all types of diff things, and ud never guess he was the same person who made songs that go "now tell me who wana fu*k wit us, ashes to ashes dust to dust, i bang and let your fu*kin brains hang snitches" lmfao...also he didnt hav to pull out his laptop and play us unreleased tracks, but he did just cause he was a mad cool guy...he aint my boy lol, hes an artist, and no one likes to be criticized...who knows how he wouldve taken it if some random white dude (me) told him that he should change the way he raps lol...i aint sayin he woulda flipped out or anything, but he coulda just been like "who the fu*k are you to tell me how to rap?" and then just got up and left..and then his relationship wit the girl who introduced us woulda got fu*ked up too
you don't have to explain yourself to these idiots

alot of bx dudes are immature and don't know the concept of respect

props on that story
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments