Ex G-unit member Young Buck Shot At 11 Times In Nashville

most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
89 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,475 | Props total: 4389 4389
11 times.. now i guess the tahoe will become a rapper lmao.. everybody always trying to upstage pac... call this nicca young duck now..
 6 years ago '05        #82
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
Better call up ya dude C-Bo, he a real one
 6 years ago '11        #83
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$3,617 | Props total: 4392 4392
 monrowe said:
loan sharks
That is exactly what I was thinking. It's a damn shame.
 6 years ago '05        #84
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 167 167
I heard Allstar dont like Buck. They had some beef, and Allstar joined G-Unit recently.

Heres one of Bucks boy, D-Tay on a fire Tony Yayo song.

D-Tay is the one who blew up Buck's spot on him sniffing coke.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #85
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,800 | Props total: 56 56
this is what happens when the man takes ps3 from bucks kids :nasmad:
 6 years ago '11        #86
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$3,617 | Props total: 4392 4392
 Chief Dee said:
Tennessee got them human shield a.ss bi*ches. I need to go back down there and find me one.
 6 years ago '10        #87
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 141 141
 tupacnasfan said:
I Do take it personal.
U messed up in the head, that's another human being your talking about.
 6 years ago '11        #88
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$8,316 | Props total: 6466 6466
11 times huh.....
So when does the album drop?
 6 years ago '10        #89
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
Buck need to just buy a house in Mexico with his family and chill (im sure he got alil bit saved up)

i wish my dude the best.
 6 years ago '10        #90
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 murdamurda said:
I heard Allstar dont like Buck. They had some beef, and Allstar joined G-Unit recently.

Heres one of Bucks boy, D-Tay on a fire Tony Yayo song.

D-Tay is the one who blew up Buck's spot on him sniffing coke.

Starlito is not with G-unit.and even if he was he and Buck would never beef on some shoot out shyt NEVER
 6 years ago '06        #91
Yung Dilla 1499 heat pts1499
space
space
$57,564 | Props total: 36894 36894
 Gottagat said:
Starlito is not with G-unit.and even if he was he and Buck would never beef on some shoot out shyt NEVER
Don't mind the boy he always makes sh*t up just to d!ck ride g-unit more and more and yes he really is a arab and always saying n*gga
 6 years ago '05        #92
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,629 | Props total: 924 924
There's some fu*ked up pieces of sh*t on here. Young Buck could died and you people want to make jokes about it, start talking about loyalty to 50 cent and he deserves all this sh*t WTF is wrong with you people? I mean he knew 50 for like 4-5 years, 50 aint clean cut in all that happened and Yayo helped what happened play out the way it did but forget all that. I dont wish death on no one, not 50, not buck, on nobody.

The n*gga has been stopped from releasing anything official for the last 5 years, stopped from doing any official features, had the police and IRS raid his house because his accountant (associated with 50 cent) never made sure the taxes was being paid as accountants do and now he is facing 10 years in prison for having a gun when they came to repro his sh*t. He got kids to feed and he trying to hustle outside of his contract to get by for the time being and then he just had some people try to k!ll him.... and not even in some random state but in his damm hometown.

Look at Bucks struggle over the years whilst 50 has just laughed, I mean Buck is one of my fave rappers, he was my second best g-unit artist after 50, he reminds me a lil of pac.... a little, he's got his own trials and tribulations going on. He's hit down bottom and some of y'll take great pleasure in this and probably would even have laughed at him dying... fu*k that sh*t, I guess you n*ggaz would hav been clowning BIG or Pac if y'll wass on the internet in them days and didnt like one of those particular artists.

50 need to stop holding this n*gga down with the contract and let Buck be free so he can make money and get his act together, its been 5 years, 50 has alledgelly started a new leaf and is trying to help people in Africa, let's hope he starts at home just by letting Buck go, does he really want Bucks blood on his hands? if Buck died tonight I would personally say that through what he put Buck through for the last 5 years would have contributed to his death.... I mean you never know the n*gga that did it could have been some 50 ryders?

Free Buck... I hope he get's free and stays safe and gets to release music officially sometime soon.
 6 years ago '04        #93
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,327 | Props total: 832 832
 ghost213 said:
There's some fu*ked up pieces of sh*t on here. Young Buck could died and you people want to make jokes about it, start talking about loyalty to 50 cent and he deserves all this sh*t WTF is wrong with you people? I mean he knew 50 for like 4-5 years, 50 aint clean cut in all that happened and Yayo helped what happened play out the way it did but forget all that. I dont wish death on no one, not 50, not buck, on nobody.

The n*gga has been stopped from releasing anything official for the last 5 years, stopped from doing any official features, had the police and IRS raid his house because his accountant (associated with 50 cent) never made sure the taxes was being paid as accountants do and now he is facing 10 years in prison for having a gun when they came to repro his sh*t. He got kids to feed and he trying to hustle outside of his contract to get by for the time being and then he just had some people try to k!ll him.... and not even in some random state but in his damm hometown.

Look at Bucks struggle over the years whilst 50 has just laughed, I mean Buck is one of my fave rappers, he was my second best g-unit artist after 50, he reminds me a lil of pac.... a little, he's got his own trials and tribulations going on. He's hit down bottom and some of y'll take great pleasure in this and probably would even have laughed at him dying... fu*k that sh*t, I guess you n*ggaz would hav been clowning BIG or Pac if y'll wass on the internet in them days and didnt like one of those particular artists.

50 need to stop holding this n*gga down with the contract and let Buck be free so he can make money and get his act together, its been 5 years, 50 has alledgelly started a new leaf and is trying to help people in Africa, let's hope he starts at home just by letting Buck go, does he really want Bucks blood on his hands? if Buck died tonight I would personally say that through what he put Buck through for the last 5 years would have contributed to his death.... I mean you never know the n*gga that did it could have been some 50 ryders?

Free Buck... I hope he get's free and stays safe and gets to release music officially sometime soon.
props...well written
 6 years ago '06        #94
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,438 | Props total: 1315 1315
 ghost213 said:

free buck ......buck buck duck buck
 6 years ago '06        #95
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,438 | Props total: 1315 1315
 Pastor Flo said:

[pic - click to view]

Oh yea i forgot
 6 years ago '11        #96
Suge Knight 44 heat pts44
space
space
$521 | Props total: 34 34
Fukk that if u in the street u abide by street rules

U can tell who the suburban posters from good family's that never been thru shyt. Talking all that peace stop the violence shyt. U niccaz is soft

Hip hop ain't fantasy land, real hip hop is from the streets so real niccaz already know what time it is
 6 years ago '11        #97
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$11,000 | Props total: 667 667
Isn't it Ca$hville? :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '07        #98
bslechta 5 heat pts
space
space
$418 | Props total: 1 1
shawty wanna ride with em takes new meaning
 6 years ago '04        #99
youngmic 420 heat pts420
space
space
$30,722 | Props total: 37480 37480
 jaycee said:
Oh yea i forgot
lol at this f*g writing over n over just to fit in with the "ha ha its cool to laugh at Buck crowd" and other threads like sheep.......shouldnt u be in a slaughterhouse thread doin ur usual bi*chin and talkin sh*t? lol gtfoh

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #100
apexape 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,137 | Props total: 1810 1810
 tupacnasfan said:
Nope 5-0 made him do it, it all start with him.
how does one man force another man to lead a life that eventually might get him k!lled. u clownin brah
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasn’t in the Movie
11 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy