Mike Epps Daughter Bria Smash Or Pass?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '06        #61
youngral 
space
space
$6,651 | Props total: 633 633
I would smash
 6 years ago '04        #62
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
Funny how dudes call anything that's not light, bright and damn near white dark.
 6 years ago '05        #63
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30316 30316
i love black women they have this outstanding beauty about them when they just be themselves
 03-04-2012, 07:57 PM         #64
boog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she's not ugly by a long shot .. and all this .. she's black so ill pass comments are lame as fu*k .. ur on a rap site.. a genre thats all abaout black music.. ill pass on your "other" ethnicities...ololol.. only thing is we don't try so hard to be/talk/walk/dress/etc. WHATSOEVER DO ANYHING LIKE YALL!!!! get real !! u f*gs wish!!!
 6 years ago '11        #65
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637

[pic - click to view]

She's Avg.
 03-04-2012, 08:06 PM         #66
boog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this kinda sh*t makes me soo mad cuz it's cool to talk like us. its cool for you to even try to be us by calling yourselves and your friends n*ggas ... but as soon as u REALLY are a n*gga, male or female, thenn awwww sh*t ... sh*t just got real cause "we dont want you anymore" lololol .. fu*k outta here we love being black, you wish u were!!! and what the fu*k ... u live with something called "WHITE PRIVELDEDGE"... WHY THE fu*k YOU WANNA BE A n*gga SO BAD!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL EPIC FAIL... fu*k NAS; ALL OF YALL LOST!!!! #REALTALK.EDU .. And btw my best friend is white so i'm not a racist just a realist... be real with yourself. If I were u, I would hella feel uncomfortable knowing that deep in my heart i thought black people were soooo ghetto and whatever else stereotypes you and your parents talk about at the dinner table, then to know that i called myself a n*gga, and listened to nothing but rap, and whatever else... that would make me uncomfortable knowing that i was doing that. idk though to each his own. all good, we still love you.

Last edited by boog; 03-04-2012 at 08:07 PM.. Reason: word
 6 years ago '10        #67
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,946 | Props total: 351 351
Id smash twice
 6 years ago '11        #68
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 boog said:
this kinda sh*t makes me soo mad cuz it's cool to talk like us. its cool for you to even try to be us by calling yourselves and your friends n*ggas ... but as soon as u REALLY are a n*gga, male or female, thenn awwww sh*t ... sh*t just got real cause "we dont want you anymore" lololol .. fu*k outta here we love being black, you wish u were!!! and what the fu*k ... u live with something called "WHITE PRIVELDEDGE"... WHY THE fu*k YOU WANNA BE A n*gga SO BAD!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL EPIC FAIL... fu*k NAS; ALL OF YALL LOST!!!! #REALTALK.EDU .. And btw my best friend is white so i'm not a racist just a realist... be real with yourself. If I were u, I would hella feel uncomfortable knowing that deep in my heart i thought black people were soooo ghetto and whatever else stereotypes you and your parents talk about at the dinner table, then to know that i called myself a n*gga, and listened to nothing but rap, and whatever else... that would make me uncomfortable knowing that i was doing that. idk though to each his own. all good, we still love you.
It's all cool while we're singing and dancing...
 6 years ago '08        #69
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
if I we were locked in room yes.
 6 years ago '06        #70
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
pass on that attitude.
 03-04-2012, 09:19 PM         #71
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love when the pass pics come out, sh*t just gets funnier with every different player passing. You n*ggas gotta do this more often.
 6 years ago '04        #72
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
smash
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy