StrikeForce: Tate vs Rousey Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #281
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
Brandon Saling is also a s3x offender

Damn
 6 years ago '10        #282
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 Zaosyn said:
Brandon Saling is also a s3x offender

Damn
Damn... I was just watching that Skinhead episode on Gangland last night. They goin in about the 88 and lightning bolts. He looks like your typical cracker skin head too.
 6 years ago '04        #283
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 Cee4our said:
Brandon "White Steel" Saling is the white supremacist. hes got the number 88 with 2 lightning bolts tattooed on his upper body. showtimes production is the fu*king worst though, and pat and frank are horrible. id much rather have mir or bonnar over there. also in a ufc f!ght within 20 seconds of a KO/TKO/SUB joe rogan will be like "lets take a look at that finish" and boom theres a replay. every single fu*king time theres a finish in SF u have to literally wait like 5 minutes to see a fu*king replay, its ridiculous.

i wish SF would just dissolve into the UFC except for the women's division. i dont think people are ready to plunk down $50+ dollars on a ufc ppv that contains a women's bout, but i think that SF could do fairly well on showtime as solely a women's promotion if zuffa were able to sign up as many women as possible to make it relatively deep.
you mean SS?...lol 88??
 6 years ago '10        #284
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Franchise08 said:
you mean SS?...lol 88??
Heil Hitler.

8th letter in the alphabet.
 6 years ago '09        #285
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
I think it depends on Saling's contract though. Cause if it's a Zuffa contract they can't fire you on a win. One would a.ssume he's under a Zuffa contract since he's f!ghting on a Zuffa card, that or he's on a one-and-done type thing cause he's from Ohio, the same location StrikeForce was at tonight. The reason I say that is because when I went to a Strikeforce event in Nashville they had ALOT of local talent on the undercard and I've never seen any of them dudes back on a Strikeforce card (atleast not a main card).

I think it's pretty clear this dude is a skinhead or atleast a former skinhead. IMO if he's under contract he needs to denounce his affiliation and get that sh*t covered up Even then, he's a registered s3x offender and no matter HOW good you are or apologetic as you may seem you can't be a professional f!ghter and s3x offender at the same time. When I think of s3x offender I think of someone who touches kids (obviously a bad stereotype) but it is what it is It's bad part on Zuffa AND Showtime, I'm pretty sure it's mainly Showtime's fault anyways cause from Dana's tweets he has nothing to do with SF, it's just a company owned by Zuffa, Showtime run that bi*ch.
 6 years ago '04        #286
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 rek0nize said:
Heil Hitler.

8th letter in the alphabet.
bro its SS...the fkn german nazi police...but ok "88" lol...

P.S. When Kaufman stands with Rousey she will have 0 chance w/the arm bar thats for sure...
 6 years ago '10        #287
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Franchise08 said:

P.S. When Kaufman stands with Rousey she will have 0 chance w/the arm bar thats for sure...
Why do you argue for??

[pic - click to view]

88 stand for Heil Hitler.

I dont know where you're getting this SS sh*t at.
 6 years ago '05        #288
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13741 13741
 ruff said:
Why y'all gassin up Cyborg roided a.ss for?
Nobody gassing her but she'll most likely knock Rousey out if the f!ght keeps on the feet.
 6 years ago '06        #289
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
If cyborg wasn't on roids I think she would lose in all means...
 6 years ago '09        #290
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
three things learned tonight:

- mieshas one tough smut for not tapping after nearly having her arm snapped twice
- rondas got the meanest armbar on this planet
- seeing rondas grappling in those b00ty shorts made me wanna fu*k her oh so fu*king badly

6 years ago '10        #291
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 jerryballa said:
three things learned tonight:

- mieshas one tough smut for not tapping after nearly having her arm snapped twice
- rondas got the meanest armbar on this planet
- seeing rondas grappling in those b00ty shorts made me wanna fu*k her oh so fu*king badly

She did tap though on the 2nd armbar
 6 years ago '05        #292
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 rek0nize said:
The women bouts dont have to headline the UFC events. People will pay 50 dollars as long as there are good men f!ghts as well.
i never even said women would headline a ufc event. ufc is already running so many events and have added so many weight classes and f!ghters theres no way to fit the women in. i cant imagine them having more than 1 or 2 women's bouts out of every 5 cards and theres no way to keep a division going that way if it has a relatively deep roster. if they keep the roster as thin as it is now than yes they could absorb the women into ufc and have the same 4 or 5 chicks f!ght each other over and over.

Franchise08 said:

[pic - click to view]

god damn u dumb
 6 years ago '04        #293
blazeworth 1 heat pts
space
space
$633 | Props total: 24 24
To be honest these broads just need to up their striking game. If Meisha would have known how to properly throw punches she might have never let this f!ght go to the ground. She was pushing her punches which is amateur striking. If you have to move forward while your punching and your facing a grappler then your in for a bad night.

I don't know why more f!ghters don't use the jab in MMA and make their opponent look like a clown because he/she just gets punched in the face whenever they try something, its not a heavy punch but it will dictate the f!ght. You control when you want to engage and it will break their will. You break their will to try and punch you and you've already won 1/2 the f!ght.

Ronda would toss the sh*t outta most f!ghters be male or female so why let her get close enough to do that?
 6 years ago '11        #294
Maddikm 5 heat pts
space
space
$741 | Props total: 2 2
 blazeworth said:
To be honest these broads just need to up their striking game. If Meisha would have known how to properly throw punches she might have never let this f!ght go to the ground. She was pushing her punches which is amateur striking. If you have to move forward while your punching and your facing a grappler then your in for a bad night.

I don't know why more f!ghters don't use the jab in MMA and make their opponent look like a clown because he/she just gets punched in the face whenever they try something, its not a heavy punch but it will dictate the f!ght. You control when you want to engage and it will break their will. You break their will to try and punch you and you've already won 1/2 the f!ght.

Ronda would toss the sh*t outta most f!ghters be male or female so why let her get close enough to do that?
I completely agree with this I was yelling this this whole f!ght lol. Although you gotta understand how hard it can be sometimes to strike with someone like Rhonda cause when you get that close your still opening up for the clinch/take down. But like you said, THE JAB!! She did not use her jab at all it was disappointing she let it go to the ground way too much.

Rhonda Rousey motivates me to train harder and maybe possibly make it into the strikeforce women's division and fu*k that bi*ch up with striking while she's still around... which probably will never happen but...

Y'all gone see up me up there one day

bi*ch's face makes me wanna hit pads

KAUFFMAN FOR THE BELT!
 6 years ago '05        #295
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
both were jokes on the feet...too bad for Meisha Ronda was the better grappler...you could see the difference in that hip strength ever time they clinched or during any sort of scramble...

but to be honest, striking in MMA as a whole is still kinda ugly...we have all these BJJ champs, wrestling all-stars, ex-football players that are just learning how to strike...

Last edited by MysticKJ; 03-04-2012 at 04:15 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #296
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9593 9593
 Franchise08 said:

its 88 dude
this kid that i grew up with was a Neo Nazi for a few years
after he "changed" he explained alot of sh*t to me
alot of skinheads have 88 tatoos
 6 years ago '05        #297
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 Maddikm said:
I completely agree with this I was yelling this this whole f!ght lol. Although you gotta understand how hard it can be sometimes to strike with someone like Rhonda cause when you get that close your still opening up for the clinch/take down. But like you said, THE JAB!! She did not use her jab at all it was disappointing she let it go to the ground way too much.
u cant yell sumthin at tate and tell her to do sumthin that she doesnt know how to do lol. tate had no idea wut she was in for. she thought that cuz she wrestled with BOYS in high school, trained with the oompa loompas at alpha male for a while, and subbed coenen that she was some elite grappler. if she wouldve respected rousey's grappling more maybe she wouldve worked more on her striking. i dont feel like tate respected rousey's grappling abilities or rousey's previous opponents at all.

kaufman does offer more in the stand up but id a.ssume rousey will work on her shots and changing levels more. she doesnt even have to get a takedown off a shot to be successful. if she shoots a double and doesnt get it, shes still in close to enough to get the clinch and work her judo. i could see kaufman being the first to get out of the first round with rousey but thats about it.
 6 years ago '06        #298
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,613 | Props total: 8917 8917
^^ said really well. co-sign any link to the whole main event f!ght again ?
 6 years ago '11        #299
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,335 | Props total: 8482 8482
 Franchise08 said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #300
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13741 13741
 MysticKJ said:
both were jokes on the feet...too bad for Meisha Ronda was the better grappler...you could see the difference in that hip strength ever time they clenched or during any sort of scramble...

but to be honest, striking in MMA as a whole is still kinda ugly...we have all these BJJ champs, wrestling all-stars, ex-football players that are just learning how to strike...
That's how I've always felt.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy