Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #161
ken313 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 72 72
Kobe is the best of his era. Era being the last ten years. point blank
 6 years ago '08        #162
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
kobe is right, anyone who disagrees just hates kobe for whatever reason. when you think of kobe, what other player automatically comes to mind as a rival? like on some magic/bird tip? nobody

kobe is by far my favorite player in the league. i went from a huge MJ/Penny fan straight to kobe, but i was watching that documentary spike lee did the other night, with kobe doing commentary on one of his games. he has to be the corniest negro in the league, i swear. or he was faking to sound polically correct, but man it was hard to watch with him talking the entire time.

Last edited by iPunish901; 03-03-2012 at 10:52 PM..
 03-03-2012, 10:54 PM         #163
turbonim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstractq said:
how is it that Phil Jackson can say hes close

Tex Winter can say hes close

but we're stupid fans for saying hes close?

after mj, the worlds become this crackfeen for the next mj,
kobe mimics everything mjs done, from the tongue, to the gum, to the way he pumps his fist and holds it after a big shot, then claims his favorite player is magic, cmon man, kobes mjs knockoff thats made in china, somepeople buy it but the ones that actually watched mjs games when they were growing up know that he doesn't come close, no one dominated the game like mj.

When your on that level basketball championships don't cut it anymore, if wants to beat jordan he need 4 more final mvps to be really in the conversation.
 03-03-2012, 10:56 PM         #164
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ken313 said:
Kobe is the best of his era. Era being the last ten years. point blank
Kobe is the best of his era, and Lebron is the best of his era. just like Jordan was the best of his era. I don't know why Kobe and Lebron fans/haters just can't admit that and stop hating on either player
 03-03-2012, 10:56 PM         #165
turbonim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Kobe has never talked this much in previous seasons. He has talked sh*t before but every week he seems like he has to remind us of how good he is/was. Seems like he's insecure because he knows his skills are fading.
 6 years ago '04        #166
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2835 2835
 turbonim said:
after mj, the worlds become this crackfeen for the next mj,
kobe mimics everything mjs done, from the tongue, to the gum, to the way he pumps his fist and holds it after a big shot, then claims his favorite player is magic, cmon man, kobes mjs knockoff thats made in china, somepeople buy it but the ones that actually watched mjs games when they were growing up know that he doesn't come close, no one dominated the game like mj.

When your on that level basketball championships don't cut it anymore, if wants to beat jordan he need 4 more final mvps to be really in the conversation.

you're way too concerned with image

bottom line is. . .jordan played at a time when being 6'6 and 200-220 made him one of the biggest 2 guards in the game

he dominated mostly because he was playing against guys that really couldnt compete with a guy that size that was that quick and strong. Its partly the reason why i'll never be a lebron fan like that. Cause so much of brons dominace comes from the fact that hes just a big strong due thats fairly quick

These days, most 2 guards are 6'5 or 6'6 and quick. kobe doesnt have the benefit of playing against jeff hornacek and mark ehlo.

But kobe can do everything mj can do and more. Hes the most skilled player the NBA has ever seen and regularly makes shots that would be miraculous for other players

hes got multiple titles and is moving up the list in terms of career accomplishments. When its all said and done for kobe, he may not have the imact on basketball and culture like MJ. But on the court, he'll be better than MJ

sorry. . .Phil said Kobe skills >>

Tex winter said kobe skills >>>

teh GOAT
 6 years ago '04        #167
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,052 | Props total: 4767 4767
 abstractq said:
you're way too concerned with image

bottom line is. . .jordan played at a time when being 6'6 and 200-220 made him one of the biggest 2 guards in the game

he dominated mostly because he was playing against guys that really couldnt compete with a guy that size that was that quick and strong. Its partly the reason why i'll never be a lebron fan like that. Cause so much of brons dominace comes from the fact that hes just a big strong due thats fairly quick

These days, most 2 guards are 6'5 or 6'6 and quick. kobe doesnt have the benefit of playing against jeff hornacek and mark ehlo.

But kobe can do everything mj can do and more. Hes the most skilled player the NBA has ever seen and regularly makes shots that would be miraculous for other players

hes got multiple titles and is moving up the list in terms of career accomplishments. When its all said and done for kobe, he may not have the imact on basketball and culture like MJ. But on the court, he'll be better than MJ

sorry. . .Phil said Kobe skills >>

Tex winter said kobe skills >>>

teh GOAT
ha ha ha ha lol
 6 years ago '07        #168
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
space
$30,503 | Props total: 15049 15049
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Nothing I read here is false. They have to force comparisons and rivalries so casual fans pay attention since thats where they make their money. Kobe should feel disrespected to have these n*ggas compared to him. Its like in the 90s when Jordan was at his best they kept wanting to put people Reggie Miller, Clyde Drexler, Isiah Thomas, Grant Hill and a lot of other perimeter players in the convo with dude and that sh*t was flat out wrong.

They would come up with imaginary guys to say they could stop Jordan and Kobe so people watched that sh*t knowing these dudes were about to get their a.sses torched. It does make for good forum, water cooler and barbershop discussion though.
the pistons used to beat the bulls all the time

if there was any rival the bulls had was the pistons

ask pippen about his "migranes"
 6 years ago '07        #169
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
space
$30,503 | Props total: 15049 15049
 CashNy said:
why cant he just be blessed or a hard worker ?

and its a team sport he didnt win those rings by himself we know that
a actually level headed laker fan
 6 years ago '08        #170
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
kobe is the motherfu*kin greatest!
 6 years ago '04        #171
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
duncan >>> kobe

kobe rode coattails to 3 out of his 5 rings

duncan road no coattails. robinson retired on that first ring
 6 years ago '09        #172
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12365 12365
Who the fu*k is Mark Ehlo
 6 years ago '09        #173
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
duncan >>> kobe

As a Spurs fan, Duncan played with some really good fu*king players in Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker. They aren't Shaq but they are pretty fu*king good. I also will disagree with you when you say Kobe rode coattails because I watched that n*gga knock us smoove out the playoffs in 2001 with games of sh*t like 45, 12 and 7. sh*t a couple games he just abused Timmy and Admiral with some vicious dunks. I hated that year in the playoffs because he was a nightmare.

I had the nerve to run around telling people that year we only lost because Juwan Howard fu*ked Derek Anderson's shoulder up so he wasn't healed in time to help us be full strength against the Lakers.

Even if he was we were going to get fu*ked up
 6 years ago '09        #174
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
duncan >>> kobe

Robinson retired after the 2nd ring though. He wasn't his old self but he was still a capable starting center in the league and had some really good moments that last season.
 6 years ago '11        #175
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,653 | Props total: 419 419
 Fly 2ndComing said:
As a Spurs fan, Duncan played with some really good fu*king players in Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker. They aren't Shaq but they are pretty fu*king good. I also will disagree with you when you say Kobe rode coattails because I watched that n*gga knock us smoove out the playoffs in 2001 with games of sh*t like 45, 12 and 7. sh*t a couple games he just abused Timmy and Admiral with some vicious dunks. I hated that year in the playoffs because he was a nightmare.

I had the nerve to run around telling people that year we only lost because Juwan Howard fu*ked Derek Anderson's shoulder up so he wasn't healed in time to help us be full strength against the Lakers.

good post even though I think tim duncan is better people need to stop ignoring kobe's good playoff games.
 6 years ago '11        #176
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
I personally dont think Kobe was better than AI, VC, or Tmac in their prime but he did outlast them..even though thats mostly because of injuries
 6 years ago '07        #177
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
Im taking a healthy tmac over kobe fu*k what you talkin bout

But kobe is light yrs better than VC & AI at their best
 03-04-2012, 01:15 AM         #178
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHop Since 93 said:
I personally dont think Kobe was better than AI, VC, or Tmac in their prime but he did outlast them..even though thats mostly because of injuries
T-mac and Kobe were pretty similar in their primes, but Iverson and Carter were always highly overrated.
 6 years ago '07        #179
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
reading this thread made me realize Kobes defense is vastly underrated.
 6 years ago '04        #180
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 Fly 2ndComing said:

ducan made those guys good... who has kobe made better around him. Pau was an allstar before he went to la, odom was already good. caron became an all star after. when i say kobe rode coattails, i just mean he wasnt the number one guy. he definitely was the number 2 guy tho. and it wasnt kobe hitting the game winners, it was fisher and big shot rob.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago