Kobe Bryant "I Have No Rivals"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #141
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
 abstractq said:
i established my point about the finals

19 ppg, two clutch performances down the stretch

Shaq was MVP, kobe was 2nd most important in that series. . .the end

now, as for the WCF, since reading isnt your strong suit either, nowhere did i say that sabonis was k!lling shaq. I said, in Game 7, sabonis and sheed had shaq bottled up all game.

and kobe stepped up, when it was all on the line, and led the team in points, rebounds, a.ssists and blocks

for the series, kobe had good games and bad games. But thats kind of the player that kobe was then. He was REAL inconsistent and could explode or play sh*tty. And the lakers as a team was wayyyy more shaq focused in that 1st title run. But when it was crunch time, and the Lakers needed it, Kobe delivered

keep posting them stats. . .its more than the raw numbers, its when they get produced. And kobe was extra clutch
while i do tire of ur relentless excuse-making, to this point i have actually bothered to read them, admittedly more for entertainment than edification.

so anyway, all u have to do is contribute almost as much as antoine walker and ur invaluable. this is the kobe system.

6 years ago '04        #142
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,544 | Props total: 2788 2788
 joshdogg26 said:
i have no way to refute your arguments

true. . .
 6 years ago '07        #143
space
space
 abstractq said:
if u don't count any of kobe's bad games and only look at good ones, even ones that didn't even happen in that series, he almost had a halfway decent finals
fair point.
 6 years ago '11        #144
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
A few points
1. Can we stop saying "the WCF was the REAL finals?" Because last year, i'm pretty sure most people thought the ECF was the real finals, and that was wrong, in 04, we thought the west was the real playoffs and whoever won the west would k!ll whoever won the weakest conference probably in nba history in the finals, we were wrong.
2. Did someone say Kobe = Antoine Walker?
3. Saying Shaq didn't face a good center in those 3 finals isn't true. in 01, he faced Mutombo, and before you say "he was past his prime", Mutombo was an all star and DPOY that year.
 6 years ago '07        #145
space
space
 maxnn said:
2. Did someone say Kobe = Antoine Walker?
i think somebody tried to attack a straw man and put those words in my mouth, but no. what i actually said that his contribution in the pacers finals was less than antoine's in the 06 finals, solely as a benchmark to compare it to.
 6 years ago '05        #146
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 594 594

Youngin19 said:
Kobe is overrated as fu*k...he's not great to me

dude basically lucked up in to 5 rings
 03-03-2012, 08:34 PM         #147
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"He's too young," Bryant said. "He's too young. When I came into the league, he was in elementary school."

Bryant is three years older than Wade, but was already a seven-year veteran when Wade was drafted in 2003.

I've outgrown them all, from A.I. (Allen Iverson) when I first came in to (Tracy) McGrady to Vince Carter and so forth and so on."

lmao man too much ether in that article
 6 years ago '05        #148
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
wait, the usual heatless bandwagonners found a way to hate on kobe with this statement too?

Kobe is right with everything he said.....nothing he said with his comments are false...

Kobe is from a different class.....

why you heatless pus*y boys catching feelings?

ya'll have kobe's d!ck in u dude's mouths every fucckin day....
 03-03-2012, 08:37 PM         #149
Confusious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When Jordan came into the league, Kobe was in elementary school too.
 6 years ago '10        #150
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
Jordan>Kobe>Wilt>Bird>Magic
 6 years ago '05        #151
The Problem 
space
space
$1,636 | Props total: 289 289
Wilt was a joke he played in a sh*tty league. No Defense. Wilt would not last in this league. He's only given credit because of his pipe game.

@the n*gga the that said the Ring is not the end all be all. You stupid as fu*k. Go kick rocks barefooted. Name one "GREAT" Player with out a ring. Someone who changed the game and did not win a championship. n*gga you play basketball to win the Larry O'Brien. GTFO.
 6 years ago '05        #152
The Problem 
space
space
$1,636 | Props total: 289 289
George Gervin might be the only one. Iceman's finger roll was cold as sh*t. I respect that.
 6 years ago '09        #153
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
For the TMac voters, you cant be a rival when you never get out the first round to face the guy and decide who is the best when it counts.
 6 years ago '09        #154
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
Here's why I say Kobe is right. Jordan had the Pistons to overcome that defined his legacy, he had the Knicks. Magic had Bird, The Celtics, Isiah and the Pistons, Dr J had Bird and the Celtics, Shaq had Hakeem for a minute and then Robinson, Duncan, Ewing and the like to define his legacy against. Hell he even had Yao for a little while and then in old age had Dwight.
You see what I'm getting at here? Kobe doesn't have those defining moments and battles against guys or teams because he was that good for the most part and dominated them. Those kinds of things are what creates a legacy that resonates to the masses as it plays out nationally when you face each other. Kobe's legacy moments will be mostly off the court or for individual stats piled up. Even his best game ever is largely forgotten and wasn't watched by many because it was against the lowly Raptors.
 6 years ago '10        #155
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,303 | Props total: 5246 5246
He's telling the Truth,
 6 years ago '04        #156
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,894 | Props total: 4427 4427
i think kobe did what jordan did tho he just played better and longer then any would be rival

iverson vince tmac had they played at a high level their entire career we would be having a different convo right now!
 03-03-2012, 09:34 PM         #157
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gervin had no respect for mj though
 6 years ago '09        #158
BiggCurt51 
space
space
$126 | Props total: 0 0
 28 Gramz said:
AI was the only one better than Kobe for a good stretch of years, I don't think T-mac and especially Vince was ever on his level.

Kobe's my #2 GOAT but from 96-00 AI was better IMO.
this...damn did LA get tha brooms out on philly??? Oh wait i'm sure it wasn't kobe it was all shaq's doing kobe haters are alive and well llam
 03-03-2012, 09:48 PM         #159
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ stupid kobe fans , 5 rings , shaq shaq shaq pau pau, under 40 percent for all the finals series, LUCKED HIS WAY TO 5 RINGS
 6 years ago '04        #160
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,894 | Props total: 4427 4427
 BiggCurt51 said:
this...damn did LA get tha brooms out on philly??? Oh wait i'm sure it wasn't kobe it was all shaq's doing kobe haters are alive and well llam
id say iverson was better til he got traded to the nuggets he had more to do with less to do it with his whole career and hes fu*kin 6'0

and philly won game 1 of that series take away shaq and add any other series and philly prolly takes that series n 7 games
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy