Kobe Bryant "I Have No Rivals"

most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #121
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,588 | Props total: 9906 9906
 Youngin19 said:
Kobe is overrated as fu*k...he's not great to me



dude basically lucked up in to 5 rings



[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



^^^^^^^^
YES THAT'S LUCK
 6 years ago '10        #122
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 277 277
 Hold That said:
Kobe has never talked this much in previous seasons. He has talked sh*t before but every week he seems like he has to remind us of how good he is/was. Seems like he's insecure because he knows his skills are fading.
False sir


He is now a system....the Kobe System


















You're Welcome
 6 years ago '10        #123
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 277 277
 adulel08 said:
Kobe doesnt win championships. His teams do.
Jordan PER>>>
He did about everything on the court.
Jordan inspired his teammates to play better.
He was the undisputed LEADER
He shut down the best player and dropped 30+pts shooting 48%+ He elevated his play on the biggest stage. 6-0 in the Finals!

Finals Averages
Kobe: 24.7pts 5.2 rbs 5 ast FG41%
GOAT: 33.6 pts 6 rbs 6ast FG48%

Kobe will never touch Jordan unless he wins 2 more chips averaging 40+pts 50%+shooting but he's becoming worse not better guys. oh and if u still think he's better than Jordan...




























Kobe had Shaq! are u kidding me!
00' 38 pts 16.7 rbs 2.67 blk to lead the Lakers to a 4-2 victory over the Indiana
01' 33 pts 15.6 rbs 3.4 blk to lead the Lakers to a 4-1victory over the Philadelphia
02' 36.3 pts 12.3 rbs 2.75 blk to lead the Lakers to a sweep of the New Jersey Nets
You are either young or don't know your history if you think Jordan's team didn't help. Legacies really make people have tunnel vision
 6 years ago '04        #124
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,987 | Props total: 3960 3960
 28 Gramz said:

i remember this game. . .one of the great playoff performances I ever saw

shaq fouled out and all that and kobe was BEAST
 6 years ago '07        #125
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 Bart Pimpson said:





^^^^^^^^
YES THAT'S LUCK
how u gonna even bring up the pacers series though

G1: 14 points, 6-13 FG
G2: 2 points, 1-3 FG
G3: 0 points, DNP
G4: 28 points, 14-27 FG
G5: 8 points, 4-20 FG
G6: 26 points, 8-27 FG

Average: 15.6 points, 36.7%

with one decent game at his usual 30 for 30 pace, dude may as well have not even been there. antoine walker did more to deserve his ring
 6 years ago '04        #126
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,987 | Props total: 3960 3960
so he won them game 4


but he might as well have not been there


your basketball IQ is astounding. . .
 6 years ago '07        #127
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 abstractq said:
so he won them game 4


but he might as well have not been there


your basketball IQ is astounding. . .
oh so ur vitally important when ur team wins a series where u have 1 game that is even passable

kobe in a 6 game series: 78 points on 36.7%
antoine walker in a 6 game series: 83 points on 39.1%

his contribution to that series was pathetic
 6 years ago '04        #128
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,987 | Props total: 3960 3960
 joshdogg26 said:
oh so ur vitally important when ur team wins a series where u have 1 game that is even passable

kobe in a 6 game series: 78 points on 36.7%
antoine walker in a 6 game series: 83 points on 39.1%

his contribution to that series was pathetic
n*ggas got no sense of perspective i see

he WON them a game in a really close series

but he didnt contribute much?

sorry for the poor shooting percentage

playing through a severely sprained ankle for every game except game 1 will do that to you i suppose

Kobe = a warrior since jump. . .21 year old kid going to the finals and bringing that trophy home whether hurt or not
 6 years ago '04        #129
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,987 | Props total: 3960 3960
btw. . .i peeped how you calculated his ppg and sh*t including game 2 where he left hurt in the 1st quarter

then compared him to antoine walker for some reason. . .


genius level sh*t. . .
 6 years ago '07        #130
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 abstractq said:
n*ggas got no sense of perspective i see

he WON them a game in a really close series

but he didnt contribute much?

sorry for the poor shooting percentage

playing through a severely sprained ankle for every game except game 1 will do that to you i suppose

Kobe = a warrior since jump. . .21 year old kid going to the finals and bringing that trophy home whether hurt or not
so u think that what he did in that series was so impressive that he couldn't have been replaced with anybody? considering he sucked a.ss pretty much the whole time and they won a game where he scored 2 points? . he was trash. all the excuses u can make for his performance don't help. he still didn't contribute much and they were able to win with him sucking and underperforming. that's the important takeaway here, bro.

 abstractq said:
btw. . .i peeped how you calculated his ppg and sh*t including game 2 where he left hurt in the 1st quarter

then compared him to antoine walker for some reason. . .


genius level sh*t. . .
yea, i "calculated" his ppg by just looking at his ppg where it's already calculated. u know, points scored divided by games played.

i compared totals with walker because ur looking at total contribution to the series. kobe missing a game doesn't mean he contributed more, dip sh*t . kobe took more shots in 5 games than antoine took in 6 anyway. antoine was pulled as a random role player who had more to do with his team's championship series than kobe to exemplify his unimportance.
 6 years ago '06        #131
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,568 | Props total: 138 138
yeah kobe haters conviently forget that the WCF was the defacto finals in those days.

And Kobe was HURTING them boys on the regular.
 03-03-2012, 06:13 PM         #132
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree. Kobe is on another level. No one can really challenge him.
 6 years ago '04        #133
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,987 | Props total: 3960 3960
 joshdogg26 said:
so u think that what he did in that series was so impressive that he couldn't have been replaced with anybody? considering he sucked a.ss pretty much the whole time and they won a game where he scored 2 points? . he was trash. all the excuses u can make for his performance don't help. he still didn't contribute much and they were able to win with him sucking and underperforming. that's the important takeaway here, bro.



yea, i "calculated" his ppg by just looking at his ppg where it's already calculated. u know, points scored divided by games played.

i compared totals with walker because ur looking at total contribution to the series. kobe missing a game doesn't mean he contributed more, dip sh*t . kobe took more shots in 5 games than antoine took in 6 anyway. antoine was pulled as a random role player who had more to do with his team's championship series than kobe to exemplify his unimportance.
i mean im pretty sure you didnt directly calculate anything. . .I get the feeling that anything that involves a decimal point is already beyond your reach

the point is, you looked at his PPG without the perspective that 1) he was playign hurt and 2) the ppg was skewed because in one of the games he only played briefly

now take out the one game he was hurt and recalculate (theres actually no fractions here). . .you get a guy who averaged 19 ppg

and he won them game four

and he made ALL the clutch shots down the stretch in the series clincher

but apparently a 19 ppg guy who comes through in the clutch might as well have not even been there

fu*kin idiots. . .
 6 years ago '07        #134
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 abstractq said:
i mean im pretty sure you didnt directly calculate anything. . .I get the feeling that anything that involves a decimal point is already beyond your reach

the point is, you looked at his PPG without the perspective that 1) he was playign hurt and 2) the ppg was skewed because in one of the games he only played briefly

now take out the one game he was hurt and recalculate (theres actually no fractions here). . .you get a guy who averaged 19 ppg

and he won them game four

and he made ALL the clutch shots down the stretch in the series clincher

but apparently a 19 ppg guy who comes through in the clutch might as well have not even been there

fu*kin idiots. . .
u don't get a pass for not playing u god damn idiot

they WON the game he scored 2 points in

there's really a shortage of guys in the league who can score 15.6 points on 18 shots per game. kobe stans r hilarious.
 6 years ago '04        #135
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,987 | Props total: 3960 3960
 joshdogg26 said:
u don't get a pass for not playing u god damn idiot

they WON the game he scored 2 points in

there's really a shortage of guys in the league who can score 15.6 points on 18 shots per game. kobe stans r hilarious.

Again

its 19 ppg in the games he actually played a full game in

rofl

why not add the DNP game in there too and say kobe averaged 11.1 ppg in the series. LOL. What a tool

And its not just the amount of points, but when kobe was dropping em. In the clutch

yes they won the game he scored 2 in. . .they also lost the game he didnt play, cause i mean its not like ron harper can really be counted on to give 20 points every game. You need a n*gga like kobe for that
 6 years ago '06        #136
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$7,770 | Props total: 5304 5304
 28 Gramz said:
This. Kobe was manhandling the Spurs and Kings in the early 2000's.



(2001) WCF Game 3: Kobe scores 36pts + 9rbds & 8asts leading his team to a 39pt blowout.

The Spurs series in 2001 WCF is one of Kobe Bryant best ever. He was only 22 years old and he destroyed the team with that year's best record in only four games.

Kobe Bryant stats in that series: 33.3pts (on 53% shooting) 7rbds 7asts

Game 1: 45pts 10rbds + 5 dunks
Game 2: 28pts + clutch 3 in final min
Game 3: 36pts 9rbds 8asts
Game 4: 24pts 10asts

Gonna post this on this page so ya boy can reply to it. I wonder if Antoine Walker could do this?
 6 years ago '07        #137
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 abstractq said:
Again

its 19 ppg in the games he actually played a full game in

rofl

why not add the DNP game in there too and say kobe averaged 11.1 ppg in the series. LOL. What a tool

And its not just the amount of points, but when kobe was dropping em. In the clutch

yes they won the game he scored 2 in. . .they also lost the game he didnt play, cause i mean its not like ron harper can really be counted on to give 20 points every game. You need a n*gga like kobe for that
do u contribute to the team when ur not playing? let's say we only count the 4 out of 6 games he legitimately played in. he no-showed 2 games and his team won a series. he showed up for 4 games and shot a MUCH better 36.8% and scored 18.8 points on 21.8 shots per game.

yea they lost the game he missed, and got blown the fu*k out the game he went a whopping 4 for 20

who could possibly outdo that aside from...any wing scorer in league history.

again, he contributed less than antoine walker. that is a mark of shame.
 6 years ago '04        #138
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,987 | Props total: 3960 3960
 joshdogg26 said:
do u contribute to the team when ur not playing? let's say we only count the 4 out of 6 games he legitimately played in. he no-showed 2 games and his team won a series. he showed up for 4 games and shot a MUCH better 36.8% and scored 18.8 points on 21.8 shots per game.

yea they lost the game he missed, and got blown the fu*k out the game he went a whopping 4 for 20

who could possibly outdo that aside from...any wing scorer in league history.

again, he contributed less than antoine walker. that is a mark of shame.

n*ggas is seriously slow

kobe played on a sprained ankle

and you mad that he not shooting 45%?

The lakers and shaq TRIED for several years to win titles with other wing scorers and couldnt get it done

The lakers dont even make it to the finals if kobe doesnt lead them in Points, Rebounds (lol@ shaq) a.ssists, and blocks (lol@shaq) in game 7 of the WCF while shaq was getting stifled by sabonis and sheed

they then get to the finals with the series looking like its going to be tied 2-2 and kobe delivers them. Then in Game 6 when its looking like indy about to win, kobe delivers them with clutch shots and fts

rofl. . .keep going tho about about how kobe reminding you of antoine walker. . .only making yaself look bad.
 6 years ago '07        #139
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 abstractq said:
n*ggas is seriously slow

kobe played on a sprained ankle

and you mad that he not shooting 45%?

The lakers and shaq TRIED for several years to win titles with other wing scorers and couldnt get it done

The lakers dont even make it to the finals if kobe doesnt lead them in Points, Rebounds (lol@ shaq) a.ssists, and blocks (lol@shaq) in game 7 of the WCF while shaq was getting stifled by sabonis and sheed

they then get to the finals with the series looking like its going to be tied 2-2 and kobe delivers them. Then in Game 6 when its looking like indy about to win, kobe delivers them with clutch shots and fts

rofl. . .keep going tho about about how kobe reminding you of antoine walker. . .only making yaself look bad.
and for the WCF series he was averaging 5.5 less points and 7.5 less rebounds than shaq. sabonis really k!lled him with his 6 points and 5 rebounds .

this is how u can tell when a kobe stan's reaching, he has to go back to a different series and stretch the truth about that one cuz he ran out of lies to tell about the actual finals.
 6 years ago '04        #140
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,987 | Props total: 3960 3960
 joshdogg26 said:
and for the WCF series he was averaging 5.5 less points and 7.5 less rebounds than shaq. sabonis really k!lled him with his 6 points and 5 rebounds .

this is how u can tell when a kobe stan's reaching, he has to go back to a different series and stretch the truth about that one cuz he ran out of lies to tell about the actual finals.
i established my point about the finals

19 ppg, two clutch performances down the stretch

Shaq was MVP, kobe was 2nd most important in that series. . .the end

now, as for the WCF, since reading isnt your strong suit either, nowhere did i say that sabonis was k!lling shaq. I said, in Game 7, sabonis and sheed had shaq bottled up all game.

and kobe stepped up, when it was all on the line, and led the team in points, rebounds, a.ssists and blocks

for the series, kobe had good games and bad games. But thats kind of the player that kobe was then. He was REAL inconsistent and could explode or play sh*tty. And the lakers as a team was wayyyy more shaq focused in that 1st title run. But when it was crunch time, and the Lakers needed it, Kobe delivered

keep posting them stats. . .its more than the raw numbers, its when they get produced. And kobe was extra clutch
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
64 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside May 19 - Congratulations Royal Couple: Harry & Meghan
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
126 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
96 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy