Kobe Bryant "I Have No Rivals"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,033 | Props total: 7538 7538
 abstractq said:
be for real man

Kobe has given some legendary finals moments

the two that come immediately to mind is the first finals when shaq fouled out and kobe came in and was draining everything in OT

the second (and i would think the most obvious) is the game tying three he had against detroit
didnt they lose that game ?

edit: n/m that was the one game they pulled out

Last edited by Captain Fresh; 03-03-2012 at 05:14 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #102
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2835 2835
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Kobe has a defining moment against the pistons lmaooooo

Pistons wiped the floor wit them n*ggas

Kobe shot what 30%

Chuckin up prayers

so what if they lost. . .you asked for defining moments

just like brons most famous playoff moment imo is that damn near half court game winner he had against the magic

they lost that series after that but thats still one of the greatest things Ive seen in basketball
 6 years ago '04        #103
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Captain Fresh said:
didnt they lose that game ?
no. . .kobe dominated that overtime
 6 years ago '11        #104
chenkcity 7 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 21 21
 28 Gramz said:
Kobe balled his a.ss off in that series against ORL, there wasn't a "defining" moment but he was consistently good in that series and the series against Boston aside from game 7.

It seems the pedestal is set against MJ's to the haters. No he never averaged 35+ in the Finals, nor does he have the iconic shoulder shrug,switch hand layup,flu game type moments but the man averaged 30/5/5 for his last two rings and gets no credit because the role players on his team did their jobs, that's what's ridiculous.
amazing how kobe haters just over looked this post.

also hilarious how kobe haters are in every kobe related thread. give it a break chumps.
 6 years ago '04        #105
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
its other ones too

I know 1st game against the magic kobe came out dropped a smooth 40

then that game against the celtics where kobe scored like almost 20 straight points for us

Kobe the GOAT. . .
 6 years ago '11        #106
chenkcity 7 heat pts
space
space
 abstractq said:
its other ones too

I know 1st game against the magic kobe came out dropped a smooth 40

then that game against the celtics where kobe scored like almost 20 straight points for us

Kobe the GOAT. . .
pretty much the whole Orlando series...

the 23 3rd quarter points vs the celtics.

game 4 against the pacers.

game winner in game 2 vs the pistons.

he also has plenty of great play off moments...

the entire western conference finals vs the suns when he banged that crazy 3 and then turned around and slapped alvin gentrey on the butt.

the year before that when he torched the nuggets in the wcf.

the alley opp to shaq in that crazy game 7 comeback vs portland is a classic...

can go on for days with these.
 03-03-2012, 05:29 PM         #107
turbonim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The reason kobes hated so much is cause of STUPID FANS like ya'll that come in here praisin his a.ss like hes jordan.
Hes not Jordan, not even close, No one will touch jordans legacy, even if kobe gets 8 ring he still can't touch mj.
 6 years ago '11        #108
chenkcity 7 heat pts
space
space
 turbonim said:
The reason kobes hated so much is cause of STUPID FANS like ya'll that come in here praisin his a.ss like hes jordan.
Hes not Jordan, not even close, No one will touch jordans legacy, even if kobe gets 8 ring he still can't touch mj.
if he gets 3 MORE rings he will easily surpass jordan as the greatest ever. i think jordan is the GOAT but if kobe gets to 8 (unlikely) then yah hes the GOAT.
 6 years ago '04        #109
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 turbonim said:

how is it that Phil Jackson can say hes close

Tex Winter can say hes close

but we're stupid fans for saying hes close?
 03-03-2012, 05:48 PM         #110
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
He's overrated because people like you call him a legend and compare him to Jordan. Yall n*ggas really think dude is one of the greatest to play this game. I don't see it.

Rob Horry got 7 dawg...Kobe been carried in the playoffs so many times. derek fisher with that crazy shot against the Spurs, Robert Horry getting the rock off a missed Kobe game winner against Sacrament. Gasol tipping a shot in against the Thunder. Artest burying the Celtics or catching a Kobe airball and putting it back in a game the Lakers had to have against Phoenix. Shaq getting all those finals MVPs...Derek Fisher burying the Magic. Whenever he had to carry his team he failed, repeatedly. Even when he was up 3-1 in a series...this n*gga just flat out lucky bruh

Rings are not the end all be all, but you Kobe d!ck riders love talking about it...we all seen how at every clutch moment you turn to, one of Kobe's teammate is cleaning up his mistakes. Who else has had that luxury besides his bi*ch a.ss?
Stop it. Cant believe how ignorant you guys can be.
 6 years ago '04        #111
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 2 Pistolz said:
He can't say Wade because every time they go head to head Wade gets the better of him. Of course Kobe is the greatest active basketball player in terms of all time achievements, but head to head Wade almost always dominates him individually. I'm not even talking numbers. I'm talking what I see with my own eyes when they defend each other.
3 pointer off the glass
 6 years ago '06        #112
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
Kobe doesnt win championships. His teams do.
Jordan PER>>>
He did about everything on the court.
Jordan inspired his teammates to play better.
He was the undisputed LEADER
He shut down the best player and dropped 30+pts shooting 48%+ He elevated his play on the biggest stage. 6-0 in the Finals!

Finals Averages
Kobe: 24.7pts 5.2 rbs 5 ast FG41%
GOAT: 33.6 pts 6 rbs 6ast FG48%

Kobe will never touch Jordan unless he wins 2 more chips averaging 40+pts 50%+shooting but he's becoming worse not better guys. oh and if u still think he's better than Jordan...

Kobe had Shaq! are u kidding me!
00' 38 pts 16.7 rbs 2.67 blk to lead the Lakers to a 4-2 victory over the Indiana
01' 33 pts 15.6 rbs 3.4 blk to lead the Lakers to a 4-1victory over the Philadelphia
02' 36.3 pts 12.3 rbs 2.75 blk to lead the Lakers to a sweep of the New Jersey Nets
 6 years ago '04        #113
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
lol@ the pacers, nets and sixers tho

pull up kobe stats from when we was going to war against the spurs, kings and blazers. . .
 6 years ago '08        #114
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Wilt Jordan Kobe
 6 years ago '07        #115
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13068 13068
 The Bully said:
i asked that same question here:

not surprisingly, no one could give me an answer
wade has played in 12 finals games. kobe has played in 37. guess who has more 40 point games?

6 years ago '05        #116
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
Kobe has never talked this much in previous seasons. He has talked sh*t before but every week he seems like he has to remind us of how good he is/was. Seems like he's insecure because he knows his skills are fading.
 6 years ago '05        #117
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
wow some of u fools dont even care if you make sense anymore do u. Just say anything what's the point even talking to ppl like that . kobe is overrated he luck into 5 rings ok
 6 years ago '06        #118
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4491 4491
 abstractq said:
lol@ the pacers, nets and sixers tho

pull up kobe stats from when we was going to war against the spurs, kings and blazers. . .
This. Kobe was manhandling the Spurs and Kings in the early 2000's.

[video - click to view]

(2001) WCF Game 3: Kobe scores 36pts + 9rbds & 8asts leading his team to a 39pt blowout.

The Spurs series in 2001 WCF is one of Kobe Bryant best ever. He was only 22 years old and he destroyed the team with that year's best record in only four games.

Kobe Bryant stats in that series: 33.3pts (on 53% shooting) 7rbds 7asts

Game 1: 45pts 10rbds + 5 dunks
Game 2: 28pts + clutch 3 in final min
Game 3: 36pts 9rbds 8asts
Game 4: 24pts 10asts

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #119
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
Now, can fans shut the fu*k up w/ this Lebron bullsh*t?
 6 years ago '10        #120
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Youngin19 said:
He's overrated because people like you call him a legend and compare him to Jordan. Yall n*ggas really think dude is one of the greatest to play this game. I don't see it.

Rob Horry got 7 dawg...Kobe been carried in the playoffs so many times. derek fisher with that crazy shot against the Spurs, Robert Horry getting the rock off a missed Kobe game winner against Sacrament. Gasol tipping a shot in against the Thunder. Artest burying the Celtics or catching a Kobe airball and putting it back in a game the Lakers had to have against Phoenix. Shaq getting all those finals MVPs...Derek Fisher burying the Magic. Whenever he had to carry his team he failed, repeatedly. Even when he was up 3-1 in a series...this n*gga just flat out lucky bruh

Rings are not the end all be all, but you Kobe d!ck riders love talking about it...we all seen how at every clutch moment you turn to, one of Kobe's teammate is cleaning up his mistakes. Who else has had that luxury besides his bi*ch a.ss?
Overrated but scored 81 points in a game and has 5 rings

And I aint even a Kobe fan like that
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy