Kobe Bryant "I Have No Rivals"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-03-2012, 02:29 PM         #61
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cipherr said:
Seriously though thats just crazy. Cant noone LUCK their way to 5 fu*king rings. And 5 rings means you cant really be overrated either. Kobes accomplishments puts him above that sh*t, hate it or love it.

How Robert Horry got 7 then dawg? It ain't because he one of the greatest to ever lace em up. It's because of circumstance. He was on some great teams. And he has more clutch plays than Kobe

How Tony Parker got 3 rings and a finals mvp? Which is more than John Stockton, Jason Kidd, Steve Nash, Dr J, Allen Iverson, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, Wilt Chamberlain and a bunch of greats whether PG or not...Is it because this muhfu*ka is one of the greatest to lace em up? fu*k No...GTFOH

Bill Russell damn near doubled Jordans ring count and don't act like this man played against no competition. Because he faced Wilt, he faced Jerry West too.....is he the greatest?

You n*ggas is some sheep. They told you Kobe was great and yall ate that sh*t up. n*gga is not a legend by any means....he top 50 though

Majority of yall n*ggas d!ck riding f*ggots who don't know sh*t but what you read or what you hear.

Kobe is overrated as fu*k.......end of story
 6 years ago '05        #62
rotstreetz 
space
space
space
$1,520 | Props total: 709 709
That's my shooting god
 6 years ago '07        #63
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
 Youngin19 said:
Kobe is overrated as fu*k...he's not great to me

dude basically lucked up in to 5 rings

:bsflag:
 6 years ago '06        #64
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 730 730
 Youngin19 said:

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #65
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
Wade is overrated, e.g remember when Miami Heat fans was saying that his better than Labron James.
Kobe Bryant >>>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '06        #66
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Nate187um said:
the sad thing is

fade is what...3-4 years younger than kobe...played half as many minutes BUT SAT OUT MORE GAMES

6 years ago '10        #67
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,284 | Props total: 7625 7625
Kobe know Wade is not that much younger then him, called him a little n*gga in a slick way
 6 years ago '04        #68
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,905 | Props total: 1145 1145
 Youngin19 said:
what's his fg%? Don't compare him to Jordan dawg. Jordan did what he did in the most efficient way possible. Kobe can't even hold that man's jockstrap. MJ, Wilt, Kareem >>>> Kobe and it's not even close....
^ yeah this n*gga is just hatin' now

kobe got 5 rings, was a finals MVP two times, won numerous awards throughout his career, scored 81 points in a game, led the league in points per game for a season or two, and he is or was leading the league in scoring @ his current age: 33. and he is like the #5 points leader of all-time behind m.j., karl malone, wilt, and kareem.

no other player in the league has a resume like kobe's closest n*gga is probly tim duncan

u just plain hatin' bruh

p.s. robert horry got 7 rings cuz he was on teams w/ tim duncan, hakeem olajuwon, and shaq 'n kobe
 6 years ago '11        #69
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,391 | Props total: 3861 3861
 The Bully said:
all of his rivals were his teammates
Lmao. Best and prolly the truest statement here.
 6 years ago '04        #70
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
tracy mcgrady was actually better and more talented. his body couldnt hold up. that sh*t happens when you have the weight of a team on your shoulders with little help during your prime years. plus some guys' bodies arent made to do some of that grueling sh*t over a long period of time. i think its a bit arrogant to think or, ignore if you will, the impact of situation and injuries in sports, because that might be a bigger factor in legacy than the individual himself.

and im guessing hes leaving lebron out of the discussion, because that guy is a better player than him period point blank, and has been for years now
 6 years ago '07        #72
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1169 1169
Lol at these kobe riders

all of em hypocrites
 6 years ago '04        #73
terikf 
space
space
$225 | Props total: 0 0
The hate is STRONG! U don't have to like that man but u Damn sure better respect his greatness! Cause once he is gone that's it! The last of a dying breed! Lebron ain't the one!
 6 years ago '06        #74
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,220 | Props total: 1814 1814
 jplaydadon said:
tracy mcgrady was actually better and more talented. his body couldnt hold up. that sh*t happens when you have the weight of a team on your shoulders with little help during your prime years. plus some guys' bodies arent made to do some of that grueling sh*t over a long period of time. i think its a bit arrogant to think or, ignore if you will, the impact of situation and injuries in sports, because that might be a bigger factor in legacy than the individual himself.

and im guessing hes leaving lebron out of the discussion, because that guy is a better player than him period point blank, and has been for years now
I guess you aint see the tape...kobe fresh off injury

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #75
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
It's funny to watch the Haters and Stans go at it. Each just keep saying sh*t from different sides of the spectrum to get a rise out of the other.

Kobe is a very good player and will go down as one of the best to ever play the game. Is he better than MJ? No. Will he go down as being better than AI, TMac, Vince, ect..? Yes.

Kobe doesn't have a rival because LeBron and Wade weren't in the league when he was. As he said, Wade was in Elementary school when Kobe was in the league. That's not a rival. His rivals are the ones that he listed and he has surpassed them all.
 6 years ago '07        #76
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space

[video - click to view]

Kobe stans can just watch the tape......wade cookin kobe a.ss
 6 years ago '05        #77
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 957 957
 Youngin19 said:

U about one of the dumbest fu*ks I've ever seen post...
 6 years ago '07        #78
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
But honestly what is a defining kobe finals moment?

This n*gga be chucking his a.ss off.....phil sat him.down in game 7 against boston because he was shooting the team out the game. Shooting off the side of the backboard and sh*t.

Against orlando gasol & ariza put in work. The way gasol was k!llin dwight in the pain was masterful. Also D.Fish dropped the dagger in that series.

Gasol was absent and the lakers took a L in the finals. Kobe was playing when boston came back what 24 pts.

I love kobe and his work ethic but the pedestal yall place this man on is ridiculous.
 6 years ago '11        #79
KingPAPO 44 heat pts44
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 179 179
 2 Pistolz said:
He can't say Wade because every time they go head to head Wade gets the better of him. Of course Kobe is the greatest active basketball player in terms of all time achievements, but head to head Wade almost always dominates him individually. I'm not even talking numbers. I'm talking what I see with my own eyes when they defend each other.
n*gga you cross eyed?

6 years ago '07        #80
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Then yall wanna scream he leading the league this yr in scoring....who else on LA gonna take shots?

Fisher? Blake? Artest?

Especially when he firing about 30 shots a game and shooting 43% thats attrocious. I remember some of yhese kobe n*ggas yelling at drose for it as was I but its kobe wrist right or its his fingrrs lmaoooooo
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago