Kobe Bryant "I Have No Rivals"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Youngin19 said:
He's overrated because people like you call him a legend and compare him to Jordan. Yall n*ggas really put think dude is one of the greatest to play this game. I don't see it.

Rob Horry got 7 dawg...he's been carried in the playoffs so many times. derek fisher with that crazy shot against the Spurs, Robert Horry getting the rock off a missed Kobe game winner against Sacrament. Gasol tipping a shot in against the Thunder. Artest burying the Celtics or catching a Kobe airball and putting it back in a game the Lakers had to have against Phoenix. Shaq getting all those finals MVPs...Derek Fisher burying the Magic. Whenever he had to carry his team he failed, repeatedly. Even when he was up 3-1 in a series...this n*gga just flat out lucky bruh

Rings are not the end all be all, but you Kobe d!ck riders love talking about it...we all seen how at every clutch moment you turn to, one of Kobe's teammate is cleaning up his mistakes. Who else has had that luxury besides his bi*ch a.ss?

[pic - click to view]

So this is what stupidity looks like

6 years ago '06        #22
trey2cool 
space
space
$1,349 | Props total: 47 47
this n*gga kobe is cold blooded

to see him say he outgrown a.i., t-mac and vince hurt a lil
mac wouldve been the closest had he stayed healthy and played on a good team in the west for a while.

no true annual rival, but he had some great matchups over the years that kinda came in short spurts, gotta love some of these

from the 2001 finals battle with a.i. which had them jawing at each other
there was a mini beef between him and ray allen
the great matchups between him and t-mac in his orlando/houston days
the original "kobe stopper" ruben patterson
the battles with the spurs, kings, mavs, and suns
raja bells forearm

Last edited by trey2cool; 03-03-2012 at 12:27 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #23
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,028 | Props total: 22363 22363
its funny cause it's true, but at the same time a lot of those guys back in the day were better than kobe for a stretch, but none of em had his dedication to the game to maintain the longevity like him. n*gga basically outlasted all of em
 6 years ago '07        #24
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,617 | Props total: 5471 5471
Kobe is 33 and Wade is 30?

but yea Kobe been in the league since he was 17, so he been dominating for years
 03-03-2012, 12:23 PM         #25
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.G said:

[pic - click to view]

So this is what stupidity looks like

I don't expect everybody to agree with me, especially not Kobe stans cuz most of you n*ggas pus*y like ya idol....

Kobe is overrated in my opinion
 6 years ago '04        #26
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2834 2834
kobe dead on with this

people who would have been his rivals is guys like AI and tmac, who you could argue was better for a year or two in there

but they all fell off and never sniffed the level of success that kobe has

meanwhile kobe 33 and leading the league in scoring
 03-03-2012, 12:23 PM         #27
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And as usual you Kobe stans got your panties in a bunch.

If you were to actually read what he wrote he was talking about LONGEVITY.

He never said he was better against anyone he basically said all these players have not put in enough time like him to be considered in his level.

If Cal Ripken Jr or Brett Favre said this it would mean the same sh*t because they have done it for so long.

/thread
 6 years ago '07        #28
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,453 | Props total: 69964 69964
He has no rivals. I mean who has stopped him for 40 minutes? Annually?
 6 years ago '04        #29
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 Youngin19 said:
He's overrated because people like you call him a legend and compare him to Jordan. Yall n*ggas really think dude is one of the greatest to play this game. I don't see it.

Rob Horry got 7 dawg...Kobe been carried in the playoffs so many times. derek fisher with that crazy shot against the Spurs, Robert Horry getting the rock off a missed Kobe game winner against Sacrament. Gasol tipping a shot in against the Thunder. Artest burying the Celtics or catching a Kobe airball and putting it back in a game the Lakers had to have against Phoenix. Shaq getting all those finals MVPs...Derek Fisher burying the Magic. Whenever he had to carry his team he failed, repeatedly. Even when he was up 3-1 in a series...this n*gga just flat out lucky bruh

Rings are not the end all be all, but you Kobe d!ck riders love talking about it...we all seen how at every clutch moment you turn to, one of Kobe's teammate is cleaning up his mistakes. Who else has had that luxury besides his bi*ch a.ss?
So he's not legend status, and he just lucked his way into the top 5 scorers in nba history which includes, MJ,Wilt,Kareem,Karl Malone. stop hatin fam......you don't have to like him but u gotta respect his game.
 03-03-2012, 12:31 PM         #30
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstractq said:
kobe dead on with this

people who would have been his rivals is guys like AI and tmac, who you could argue was better for a year or two in there

but they all fell off and never sniffed the level of success that kobe has

meanwhile kobe 33 and leading the league in scoring
while shooting 43% and 28% from 3, but that's greatness right? n*gga is a glorified chucker. Yet you n*ggas have the nerve to talk about shot difficulty when Iverson is a 6'0, scrawny n*gga who took tough shots every night on the court and would finish in the lane over 7 footers at his size.

AI is 36...if he had came to the league outta high school and been drafted to a team with Shaq, I'm damn sure he would've had major success. Kobe success is based on circumstance. Not his greatness
 03-03-2012, 12:34 PM         #31
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said:
So he's not legend status, and he just lucked his way into the top 5 scorers in nba history which includes, MJ,Wilt,Kareem,Karl Malone. stop hatin fam......you don't have to like him but u gotta respect his game.
what's his fg%? Don't compare him to Jordan dawg. Jordan did what he did in the most efficient way possible. Kobe can't even hold that man's jockstrap. MJ, Wilt, Kareem >>>> Kobe and it's not even close....
 6 years ago '04        #32
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Youngin19 said:
I don't expect everybody to agree with me, especially not Kobe stans cuz most of you n*ggas pus*y like ya idol....

Kobe is overrated in my opinion
It's one thing to not agree with you, it's another to just say that you're a flat out idiot.

I REPEAT, THIS DUMBASS SAID

"Yall n*ggas really put think dude is one of the greatest to play this game. I don't see it"
 6 years ago '05        #33
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Youngin19 said:
He's overrated because people like you call him a legend and compare him to Jordan. Yall n*ggas really think dude is one of the greatest to play this game. I don't see it.

Rob Horry got 7 dawg...Kobe been carried in the playoffs so many times. derek fisher with that crazy shot against the Spurs, Robert Horry getting the rock off a missed Kobe game winner against Sacrament. Gasol tipping a shot in against the Thunder. Artest burying the Celtics or catching a Kobe airball and putting it back in a game the Lakers had to have against Phoenix. Shaq getting all those finals MVPs...Derek Fisher burying the Magic. Whenever he had to carry his team he failed, repeatedly. Even when he was up 3-1 in a series...this n*gga just flat out lucky bruh

No1 is even talking about rings. And almost every NBA PLAYER would disagree with you... You're a fu*king idiot who clearly hates Kobe...so nothing you say really means sh*t. He's 'overrated' yet ranks higher than a majority of players to ever set foot in the league.

and jus cuz you call n*ggas 'stans' dont make your points any more valid. The hate in your heart is clear

Last edited by astroblack9; 03-03-2012 at 12:40 PM..
 03-03-2012, 12:43 PM         #34
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
while shooting 43% and 28% from 3, but that's greatness right? n*gga is a glorified chucker. Yet you n*ggas have the nerve to talk about shot difficulty when Iverson is a 6'0, scrawny n*gga who took tough shots every night on the court and would finish in the lane over 7 footers at his size.

AI is 36...if he had came to the league outta high school and been drafted to a team with Shaq, I'm damn sure he would've had major success. Kobe success is based on circumstance. Not his greatness
ok and mj has taken like 2500+ more shots IN LESS GAMES

so what does that make him?????
 6 years ago '06        #35
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
I don't get his point

Wade > Him
 6 years ago '11        #36
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,287 | Props total: 19995 19995
 2 Pistolz said:
He can't say Wade because every time they go head to head Wade gets the better of him. Of course Kobe is the greatest active basketball player in terms of all time achievements, but head to head Wade almost always dominates him individually. I'm not even talking numbers. I'm talking what I see with my own eyes when they defend each other.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #37
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2284 2284
 2 Pistolz said:
He can't say Wade because every time they go head to head Wade gets the better of him. Of course Kobe is the greatest active basketball player in terms of all time achievements, but head to head Wade almost always dominates him individually. I'm not even talking numbers. I'm talking what I see with my own eyes when they defend each other.
 6 years ago '08        #38
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
Youngin is trollin the sh*t out of this thread...
 03-03-2012, 01:05 PM         #39
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ mr part time 2nd all team defense being better than kobe

idk why he's even called a 2G he practically LIVES in the PAINT
 6 years ago '05        #40
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Don't forget Arenas

He was the only one who could keep up with Kobe scoring wise in the post shaq years, but dude couldn't hang just like the rest
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
117 comments
1 day ago