Kobe Bryant "I Have No Rivals"

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-04-2012, 10:25 AM         #201
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shout out to shaq for beasting against 33 year old rik smits..old a.ss mutumbo....and this guy

[pic - click to view]

we all know..well not all cause most of you didn't watch basketball back then but the WCF's was the REAL NBA FINALS in that era and Kobe was clearly the MVP of those series.

& shout out to Kobe for getting it done WITHOUT FUTURE HALL OF FAMERS

while an mj lead team without another future HOFer isn't even sniffing .500

6 years ago '07        #202
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,398 | Props total: 13099 13099
everybody knows the WCF was the real championship series, and kobe was the MVP of the WCF, like in 2000, when it was

Shaq: 25.9 points, 12.4 rebounds, 4.3 a.ssists, 54%
Kobe: 20.4 points, 4.9 rebounds, 5.9 a.ssists, 44%

or in 2001, when it was

Shaq: 27.0 points, 13.0 rebounds, 2.5 a.ssists, 54%
Kobe: 33.3 points, 7.0 rebounds, 7.0 a.ssists, 51%

or in 2002, when it was

Shaq: 30.3 points, 13.6 rebounds, 1.6 a.ssists, 53%
Kobe: 27.1 points, 6.3 rebounds, 3.9 a.ssists, 42%

clearly because kobe possibly marginally outplayed shaq in a single conference finals series, he was the main reason they won

6 years ago '04        #203
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,565 | Props total: 2836 2836
got damn@ 33, 7, and 7 against the Spurs

Kobe was the fu*kin man. . .

GOAT
 6 years ago '05        #204
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256

Kobe's Career Finals FG% - 41.1%
 6 years ago '09        #205
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,432 | Props total: 12370 12370
 1992 said:
Didn't chicago draft pippen though?? Kobe had shaq brought in to him as well as gasol...
You aren't this dumb. I know you aren't so stop it man. Kobe had Shaq brought in? The n*gga that had just been drafted two weeks prior to Shaq signing and not expected to start or play much because of All Stars Nick Van Exel and Eddie Jones had Shaq brought in? The owner of the Lakers and GM Jerry West said yeah lets do what this kid from Philadelphia wants because he needs to be better than Michael?

Really?
 6 years ago '04        #206
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 408 408
 2 Pistolz said:
He can't say Wade because every time they go head to head Wade gets the better of him. Of course Kobe is the greatest active basketball player in terms of all time achievements, but head to head Wade almost always dominates him individually. I'm not even talking numbers. I'm talking what I see with my own eyes when they defend each other.

yea i think you reached just a lil toooo much in that one.
 6 years ago '08        #207
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
True definition of hate is make excuses about anothers success.
 6 years ago '09        #208
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,432 | Props total: 12370 12370
 fat_boyy21 said:
ducan made those guys good... who has kobe made better around him. Pau was an allstar before he went to la, odom was already good. caron became an all star after. when i say kobe rode coattails, i just mean he wasnt the number one guy. he definitely was the number 2 guy tho. and it wasnt kobe hitting the game winners, it was fisher and big shot rob.
Are you serious? Pau made one All Star team and was swept out of the playoffs three years in a row. sh*t, in that case n*ggas should stop saying KG didnt have any good players in Minnesota because he had Marbury and Wally World, both guys made the all star game you know. I could go all day with teams that had a star who had an all star or two and didnt win sh*t. The Heat had three of the League's top 15 players last season and didnt win a title so your point there is invalid.

As for not hitting big shots, ask the Pacers about that when they thought they had a win after Shaq fouled out and that young 2nd fiddle guy torched their a.ss late in the 4th and overtime.
 03-04-2012, 11:41 AM         #209
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
everybody knows the WCF was the real championship series, and kobe was the MVP of the WCF, like in 2000, when it was

Shaq: 25.9 points, 12.4 rebounds, 4.3 a.ssists, 54%
Kobe: 20.4 points, 4.9 rebounds, 5.9 a.ssists, 44%

or in 2001, when it was

Shaq: 27.0 points, 13.0 rebounds, 2.5 a.ssists, 54%
Kobe: 33.3 points, 7.0 rebounds, 7.0 a.ssists, 51%

or in 2002, when it was

Shaq: 30.3 points, 13.6 rebounds, 1.6 a.ssists, 53%
Kobe: 27.1 points, 6.3 rebounds, 3.9 a.ssists, 42%

clearly because kobe possibly marginally outplayed shaq in a single conference finals series, he was the main reason they won

add the CLUTCH SHOTS & Shaq on the bench at the end of games and you got it right fam
 03-04-2012, 11:42 AM         #210
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstractq said:
got damn@ 33, 7, and 7 against the Spurs

Kobe was the fu*kin man. . .

GOAT
 6 years ago '11        #211
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Nothing wrong with what he said

Everybody who woulda been his competiton have fallen off

AI was my dude when I was younger but he fell off

Wade isn't really apart of that era

Tmac, vince, allen, AI all shells of their former selves while Kobe still chuckin
 03-04-2012, 11:49 AM         #212
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ players coming in the league AFTER kobe and falling off the map while he's the league leading scorer in 2012

fade might even retire BEFORE kobe
 6 years ago '04        #213
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,067 | Props total: 4839 4839
dude why da fu*k yall always bringing up pip pip came to chicago three years after jordan he aint get really good til he got in saw jordan drive and pip fell into place as star as well........yall talkin like jordan was just on some lebron 9 10 years with out a ring then they brung the super pippen and then they won the finals wtf?

jordan came in 84-85 by 90 91 he was winning finals mvps back to back to back retired and done it again in his 30s give the man his props jesus

kobe came into the league on a team with allstars and by playing his role much like pippen eventually he became a star and he was big key for 3 rings then..........the he lost n the finals lost shaq..... he played on suck a.ss teams that did do sh*t he wanted to be traded....cried....then he got a lil help lost a finals and then won two and got tossed out in the first round going for his 3rd sorry it aint close to the same story but its still great in its own right!
 6 years ago '04        #214
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,565 | Props total: 2836 2836
and one more thing about the kobe/Snaq relationship

shaq was more valuable for the first 3 quarters for most of those years. He was a matchup problem regardless of who he played and was a game changing kind of n*gga

but when the game was on the line it always revolved around kobe. Shaq for one needed someone to get him the ball and for two was 50% from the line. You cant trust a guy like that consistently when its money time

So the lakers used to be very kobe-centric in close games and 4th quarters cause he can create his own shot, didnt shrink in the clutch and would make his fts

teh GOAT
 6 years ago '04        #215
bout2getuwetma 
space
space
space
$99 | Props total: 0 0
 2 Pistolz said:
He can't say Wade because every time they go head to head Wade gets the better of him. Of course Kobe is the greatest active basketball player in terms of all time achievements, but head to head Wade almost always dominates him individually. I'm not even talking numbers. I'm talking what I see with my own eyes when they defend each other.

good point
 03-04-2012, 12:42 PM         #216
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
Kobe is overrated as fu*k...he's not great to me

dude basically lucked up in to 5 rings

dude is the most overrated player in sports history

terrible defender

got his first 3 rings playing piggy back to shaq

and even got a finals mvp from 6-27 shooting when even laker fans kno it shouldve went to gasol

and after all that n*ggas still callin him GOAT and comparing him to somebody whos #3 in all time scoring,has 6 rings w/ 6 finals mvps, 5 season mvps,a defensive title,lead the league in steals 3x,has 10 scoring titles and did all that playing fewer seasons than kobe
 6 years ago '07        #217
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 LAwLB15 said:

terrible defender

and even got a finals mvp from 6-27 shooting when even laker fans kno it shouldve went to gasol

and after all that n*ggas still callin him GOAT and comparing him to somebody whos #3 in all time scoring,has 6 rings w/ 6 finals mvps, 5 season mvps,a defensive title,lead the league in steals 3x,has 10 scoring titles and did all that playing fewer seasons than kobe
one of the best on ball defenders in NBA history dude
 6 years ago '06        #218
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 SeaJaiye said:
kobe also had the worst shooting performance for a "finals MVP" in nba history. barely cracked 40% in 2010
 6 years ago '06        #219
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 LAwLB15 said:

terrible defender

wow

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #220
bout2getuwetma 
space
space
space
$99 | Props total: 0 0
 Unomcfly said:
Kobe while never having an actual on court rival has spent his entire career being defined by his place vis a vis to jordan and then to how important he was to the 1st 3 championships then to a new school of players like the Lebron's d.Wades durant's etc...as a Kobe fan i always found it unfair that folks couldnt just watch him play ball and say wow this dude avg 26 5 and 5 basically for a career spanning 16 years while going thru one of the most poisonous public teammate squabble...a r*pe trial a divorce tons of injury and while yes he has rabbid support by a a good amount...i'd say double that just cant stand the dude for all sorts of odd reasons that dont seem to be applied to other players....He's been great he's played in a diff era than the guy he's most compared to and cant possibly match up because part of Mj's greatness was his cultural impact and none of us can honestly say we can seperate Mj the player from mj the brand completely....but to folks who say Kobe rode coattails...i'll remind you that MJ was 1-9 before scottie pippen who was the guy guarding the best wing player once he was established and he won with 2 H.O.Fer's Nobody ever got it done alone and no one will... Just Let the man be great.

good one
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy