Kobe Bryant "I Have No Rivals"

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1
12655 pageviews
271 comments

0812 20 heat pts20
space
space
$577 | Props total: 2 2
Kobe Bryant "I Have No Rivals"

The San Antonio Spurs' Tim Duncan won four championships to Bryant's five throughout their shared careers, but Bryant said while the Spurs might have qualified as a team rival to his Lakers, Duncan's individual rivalry came against Shaquille O'Neal as a fellow big man.

"He was never in my position," Bryant said. "He was more Shaq's rival than mine. As a team, the Spurs were always a team that we had to go through. So from that standpoint, yes, but in terms of personally, no. I've outgrown them all, from A.I. (Allen Iverson) when I first came in to (Tracy) McGrady to Vince Carter and so forth and so on."

OK, Bryant was asked, how about Dwyane Wade? After all, Wade plays shooting guard just as Bryant does, Wade has one Finals MVP trophy to Bryant's two, and Wade has to be close to as competitive as Bryant or else he wouldn't have given Bryant that hard foul across the face in the All-Star Game.

"He's too young," Bryant said. "He's too young. When I came into the league, he was in elementary school."

[pic - click to view]

Los Angeles Lakers' Kobe Bryant says he's had no rivals in his 16-year NBA career - ESPN Los Angeles

Last edited by 0812; 03-03-2012 at 11:17 AM..

271 comments for "Kobe Bryant "I Have No Rivals""

03-03-2012, 11:15 AM         #2
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd say Wade.
 6 years ago '09        #3
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,513 | Props total: 5697 5697
Kobe just don't give a fu*k anymore
 6 years ago '04        #4
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Can't be a rival when you've never played a guy in a playoff series..
 03-03-2012, 11:20 AM         #5
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the sad thing is

fade is what...3-4 years younger than kobe...played half as many minutes BUT SAT OUT MORE GAMES

6 years ago '04        #6
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,961 | Props total: 11711 11711
:agreement6:

Last edited by torious; 03-03-2012 at 12:11 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #7
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
anybody that feels a way about this is just dumb, impossible for them to be rivals.

If they were rivals why would Pat Riley say to Wade he can be the "Kobe Bryant" for this team. They look up to Bean and he loves their games as well. Fans need to stop tryna great fake fiction between James, Wade and the "Great one" (wade's words)
 6 years ago '05        #8
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
He can't say Wade because every time they go head to head Wade gets the better of him. Of course Kobe is the greatest active basketball player in terms of all time achievements, but head to head Wade almost always dominates him individually. I'm not even talking numbers. I'm talking what I see with my own eyes when they defend each other.
 6 years ago '07        #9
0812 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$577 | Props total: 2 2
 2 Pistolz said:
He can't say Wade because every time they go head to head Wade gets the better of him. Of course Kobe is the greatest active basketball player in terms of all time achievements, but head to head Wade almost always dominates him individually. I'm not even talking numbers. I'm talking what I see with my own eyes when they defend each other.
you sleepin .. wake up
 03-03-2012, 11:33 AM         #10
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe is overrated as fu*k...he's not great to me

dude basically lucked up in to 5 rings
 6 years ago '05        #11
Gateway972 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,688 | Props total: 343 343
 Youngin19 said:

Dude said hes overated and has 5 rings....

6 years ago '05        #12
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Youngin19 said:

And how is he overrated?
 6 years ago '05        #13
trap star 101 
space
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
So hes not great AND he lucked up to FIVE rings.... LOL. gtfoh
 6 years ago '08        #14
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
Lucked his way into 5 rings?
 03-03-2012, 11:45 AM         #15
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
:ducktales:
 6 years ago '09        #16
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,408 | Props total: 12345 12345
Nothing I read here is false. They have to force comparisons and rivalries so casual fans pay attention since thats where they make their money. Kobe should feel disrespected to have these n*ggas compared to him. Its like in the 90s when Jordan was at his best they kept wanting to put people Reggie Miller, Clyde Drexler, Isiah Thomas, Grant Hill and a lot of other perimeter players in the convo with dude and that sh*t was flat out wrong.

They would come up with imaginary guys to say they could stop Jordan and Kobe so people watched that sh*t knowing these dudes were about to get their a.sses torched. It does make for good forum, water cooler and barbershop discussion though.
 6 years ago '04        #17
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 Youngin19 said:

Shut up.
 6 years ago '10        #18
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,491 | Props total: 9784 9784
He's right
 6 years ago '06        #19
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 625 625
those old tmac and kobe battles >>
 03-03-2012, 12:13 PM         #20
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gateway972 said:
Dude said hes overated and has 5 rings....

astroblack9 said:

And how is he overrated?

He's overrated because people like you call him a legend and compare him to Jordan. Yall n*ggas really think dude is one of the greatest to play this game. I don't see it.

Rob Horry got 7 dawg...Kobe been carried in the playoffs so many times. derek fisher with that crazy shot against the Spurs, Robert Horry getting the rock off a missed Kobe game winner against Sacrament. Gasol tipping a shot in against the Thunder. Artest burying the Celtics or catching a Kobe airball and putting it back in a game the Lakers had to have against Phoenix. Shaq getting all those finals MVPs...Derek Fisher burying the Magic. Whenever he had to carry his team he failed, repeatedly. Even when he was up 3-1 in a series...this n*gga just flat out lucky bruh

Rings are not the end all be all, but you Kobe d!ck riders love talking about it...we all seen how at every clutch moment you turn to, one of Kobe's teammate is cleaning up his mistakes. Who else has had that luxury besides his bi*ch a.ss?
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy