13.. yes 13 people shot outside nipsey hussle concert.... cuzz bulletz aint go no name...

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
when will gangstas learn not to hold their guns sideways smh
 6 years ago '11        #62
jackiiexgarciia 
space
space
$1,668 | Props total: 1 1
damn 13 ppl shot tho

Nipsey cool as hell yall lames shouldn't be acting a fool at his shows
do that wack a.ss sh*t on your own time & play on the 101 freeway at 5 o 'clock in that easy breezy L.A. traffic you d!ckless bastards
 6 years ago '04        #63
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 BastardChild said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #64
unclejuju 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 501 501
 drumgangP said:
Well damn. 13 n*ggas? Somebody tried to go on a k!llstreak out that bi*ch

Be careful in Arizona, its a n*gga walking around with a AC130 just waiting to get called in
dead dead dead!!
 03-04-2012, 12:21 AM         #65
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unclejuju said:
dead dead dead!!

And lol at the n*gga talkin bout they had Last Stand on. n*ggas playing with the a.ssault class from battlefield runnin round with Med Packs and Defibrillators and sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #66
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
13 shot and no dead, sound like n*ggas just took an automatic and dragged that bi*ch sideways while shooting.
 03-04-2012, 03:44 AM         #67
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dreas_24 said:
yeah Im out here in Mesa. My homegirl just posted about it on FB. she was on her way there then she heard about it....Luckily I was at home fapping to the eyecandy section.

[pic - click to view]

03-04-2012, 04:54 AM         #68
INGlewood4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '07        #69
uzi m.c. 
space
space
$3,914 | Props total: 79 79
 Skratch said:
13 ppl shot and nobody dies?
Exactly what i was thinkin, musta been on some In Too Deep type shooter sh*t LoL

Still, its a good thing noone died
 6 years ago '05        #70
blazerock 9 heat pts
space
space
$974 | Props total: 94 94
 urbangatsby said:
Arizona has some loose a.ss gun laws...i think they can carry guns into clubs even if they are convicted felons...that state is like the wild west for real....mix in ignorant a.ss people and you got a ticking time bomb....hope no one dies and everyone can make a speedy recovery

But for the most part you dead right. lol. Concealed doesnt require permit....Open Carry doesnt require permit...so basically as long as you can get a hold of one - no one will say boo to you for having it on you...unless you do some stupid sh*t.

You would think folks would ease up cuz everybody and they mama is strapped. but then again, just means more fools who cant shoot for sh*t.
 03-04-2012, 09:55 AM         #71
FlAmEz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunsetnVine said:

[pic - click to view]

13 shot outside Arizona nightclub
By the CNN Wire Staff
updated 7:57 AM EST, Sat March 3, 2012
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
No one is k!lled in the shooting
Two victims are in serious condition, police said
Police are searching for two men who left the scene

(CNN) -- Thirteen people were shot outside a nightclub in Tempe, Arizona, police said Saturday.
No fatalities had been reported from the shooting, which occurred late Friday, but two people were in serious condition, Sgt. Steven Carbajal said.
Police were searching for two men who left the scene.
Concertgoers were outside The Clubhouse nightclub to hear rapper Nipsey Hussle perform.
One patron said she was backed up against a wall and people were losing their phones in the panic during the shooting.
The witness, who described the scene via Twitter under the moniker @RenTen10, wrote that she was struck by how many abandoned high-heeled shoes were on the pavement and sidewalk after the incident.
Nipsey Hussle, who didn't go on stage, used his Twitter account to express his displeasure with the shooting at his show.
"(Arizona) ... y'all gotta be cool man," he wrote.

from bullets aint got no name to "yall gotta be cool man" lmao fukkin hilarious
 6 years ago '06        #72
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,821 | Props total: 186 186
nippy fu*ks with n*ggas thats on the sh*t
 03-04-2012, 10:17 AM         #73
oG SneakerHead 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlAmEz said:
from bullets aint got no name to "yall gotta be cool man" lmao fukkin hilarious
He's just saying 'y'all gotta be cool' to disguise the real message of: Don't pop some sh*t off until after I get paid. And this press release is all part of the industry, Bx can be so naive. He or his PR gotta throw this bone to the media world to chew on while this incident cools down. People really think if it had been any other rapper sh*t wouldn't have happened. I understand violence is depicted in his music but you get a bunch of ignorant a.ss thugs looking to prove to the world they're about that..mix with some drink & alcohol and sh*ts for sure about to be turn't up.

Besides from the lack of gun enforcement in Az sounds like those who rolled to this concert with no heat KNOWING damn well the crowds that were gonna be present we're already slippin in the first place. Stupid is as stupid does.
 03-04-2012, 11:20 AM         #74
santos81 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BastardChild said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #75
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
Ok, so a crip n*gga throws a concert with the name "bullets aint got no name", and expects us to be cool???
 6 years ago '10        #76
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 oG SneakerHead said:

Besides from the lack of gun enforcement in Az sounds like those who rolled to this concert with no heat KNOWING damn well the crowds that were gonna be present we're already slippin in the first place. Stupid is as stupid does.
I kinda have to agree with this. If i'm going into certain parts of town or places, I'm bringing the heat with me. In AZ it's kinda a given that mufukkas are gonna be strapped at particular places. So, you gotta be smart about sh*t. I'm not condoning what happened at all, but AZ is a different animal all together.

On a side note, I think the lax gun laws actually keep crime down (I know, I know...it's ironic I'm saying this in this thread), but it's kinda like mutually insured destruction. People don't typically pull out their sh*t unless something is really serious as they know people around them are probably packing as well.
 6 years ago '11        #77
bridouble 239 heat pts239
space
space
$6,952 | Props total: 2536 2536
 BastardChild said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago