13.. yes 13 people shot outside nipsey hussle concert.... cuzz bulletz aint go no name...

most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
space
$8,753 | Props total: 3691 3691

[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]

[/QUOTE]

who whoa.... we giffed up the smileys now...
 6 years ago '10        #42
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
sh*t I live right near that place. Glad I'm not a Nipsey fan, or I mighta caught a bullet. AZ really is the wild west. You go into Quick Trip or Walmart and muthafukkas are strapped like it's nothing (and it is nothing in AZ. Everybody can get a gun and go everywhere with it [even bars...])
 6 years ago '06        #43
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
space
$8,753 | Props total: 3691 3691
 Ciggavelli said:
sh*t I live right near that place. Glad I'm not a Nipsey fan, or I mighta caught a bullet. AZ really is the wild west. You go into Quick Trip or Walmart and muthafukkas are strapped like it's nothing (and it is nothing in AZ. Everybody can get a gun and go everywhere with it [even bars...])
yea... the i heard the twilgiht zone is where la niccaz go when they got they 2nd strike... between there an atl LMAo...


not suprised this happend... i am suprised 13 got hit with no one dead..

of course no witnesses... no ones gonna stand up and look to see who's aiming that choppa at the club letout..
 6 years ago '11        #44
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,749 | Props total: 4949 4949
13 shot & no dead..... He aiming at the kneecaps ?
And for that SADE concert remark., I'm coming to the next one STRAPPED!
 6 years ago '05        #45
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,439 | Props total: 25098 25098
Nipsey Released A Statement...

"My deepest thoughts and sympathies go out to the victims and their

families who were affected by the tragic event that took place last

night in Arizona, and I pray for the speedy recovery for anyone

involved.

Contrary to current media reports, it’s important note that these

shootings did NOT happen inside a venue, concert, or show in which I

was booked to perform, and at the time of the incident, I was in my

hotel room.

I grew up on the streets of south central Los Angeles and have

witnessed many tragedies in my lifetime. I never glorify any

situation like this and think it is disgusting. Any fan of my music

knows that I strongly oppose gun violence, and that I represent

nothing but peace and progress through hard work… that anyone can

overcome adversity no matter what your social status in life, which is

clearly addressed on my latest release, “The Marathon Continues.”

Many people will wrongfully attribute this incident to the hip-hop

culture, which is purely and simply false. The alleged shooters were

not ticket holders for my performance. Regardless, this incident is a

tragic reminder of the circumstances that face our community every

day, and my heart and prayers go out to the victims of this, and all

the other senseless acts of violence occurring every day in our

communities."

- Nipsey
 03-03-2012, 07:29 PM         #46
Ayena 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 03-03-2012, 07:59 PM         #47
titusfuk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
prayers go out to the innocent ... The Marathon Continues!
 6 years ago '04        #48
YoungForcers 
space
avatar space
space
$2,089 | Props total: 147 147
i remember when he was about to perform at a club out here and they ended up canceling it cause they knew violence would occur
 6 years ago '09        #49
escofreeman 
space
avatar space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
 drumgangP said:
Well damn. 13 n*ggas? Somebody tried to go on a k!llstreak out that bi*ch

Be careful in Arizona, its a n*gga walking around with a AC130 just waiting to get called in


that sh*t is crazy though..... cant believe his immediate response on twitter was yall need to be cool

and then he tried to say his music has nothin to do with it in a later statement ......




oh and dude that says black people lose daily


wish i could smack you up a bit
 03-03-2012, 08:37 PM         #50
K. Slack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 quan3106 said:
Bullets aint got no names and The Marathon....prophetic mixtape names...

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #51
GBREEZE 260 heat pts260
space
avatar space
space
$12,097 | Props total: 7454 7454
U should be shot if u actually paid to go see a Nipsey Hussle concert...
 03-03-2012, 09:00 PM         #52
1337_ONE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BastardChild said:

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #53
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
avatar space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 1365 1365
 Fresh Whyte said:
Nipsey Released A Statement...

"My deepest thoughts and sympathies go out to the victims and their

families who were affected by the tragic event that took place last

night in Arizona, and I pray for the speedy recovery for anyone

involved.

Contrary to current media reports, it’s important note that these

shootings did NOT happen inside a venue, concert, or show in which I

was booked to perform, and at the time of the incident, I was in my

hotel room.

I grew up on the streets of south central Los Angeles and have

witnessed many tragedies in my lifetime. I never glorify any

situation like this and think it is disgusting. Any fan of my music

knows that I strongly oppose gun violence, and that I represent

nothing but peace and progress through hard work… that anyone can

overcome adversity no matter what your social status in life, which is

clearly addressed on my latest release, “The Marathon Continues.”

Many people will wrongfully attribute this incident to the hip-hop

culture, which is purely and simply false. The alleged shooters were

not ticket holders for my performance. Regardless, this incident is a

tragic reminder of the circumstances that face our community every

day, and my heart and prayers go out to the victims of this, and all

the other senseless acts of violence occurring every day in our

communities."

- Nipsey
First of all I would put money on it that was not even written by Nipsey (PR) and second, how you going to say
you are against gun violence
!?
[pic - click to view]



Man all you talk about in your music is k!ll somebody, shoot this person, run before I blast that a.ss.

At least keep it real Nipsey, you are the focal point for the reason these people kind ignorant as people were even there. I bet the shooters were bumping 'Bullets' smoking and drinking getting amped up right before this shoot up the place.


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '08        #54
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 676 676
Lol no surprise. Usually People who love that gangsta rap with a Passion are fu*king retards
 6 years ago '06        #55
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
avatar space
space
$26,610 | Props total: 8917 8917
Dmx said it arizona you dont need a gun permit!! And he had 8 felonies and still can ride his atv with a gun on the highway hahahahah
 6 years ago '05        #56
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8057 8057
Ac130
 6 years ago '10        #57
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$21,498 | Props total: 9790 9790
Don't need a license to conceal out here either.
 6 years ago '06        #58
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Wasted Bullets.
 6 years ago '09        #59
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,116 | Props total: 1655 1655
 mrfreak76 said:
First of all I would put money on it that was not even written by Nipsey (PR) and second, how you going to say !?
[pic - click to view]



Man all you talk about in your music is k!ll somebody, shoot this person, run before I blast that a.ss.

At least keep it real Nipsey, you are the focal point for the reason these people kind ignorant as people were even there. I bet the shooters were bumping 'Bullets' smoking and drinking getting amped up right before this shoot up the place.


[pic - click to view]




Nipsey old music glorify guns and violence but nipsey new music doesn't really promote gun and violence anymore he actually talks about educating the youth sometimes and talks about his past but at the end of the day he never escape the streets because thats were he been raised and thats all he know
 6 years ago '07        #60
bslechta 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$418 | Props total: 1 1
someone doing drive bys with uzis and sh*t
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 49
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy