13.. yes 13 people shot outside nipsey hussle concert.... cuzz bulletz aint go no name...

most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Video inside Stalley Reveals That He Used To Babysit Trippie Redd
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
51 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,540 | Props total: 285 285
TJ Lane won....atleast he k!lled 3 people.
 6 years ago '04        #22
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,084 | Props total: 3615 3615
From what i read they started shooting when the club opened doors and the people were waiting
Most artists dont show up til the last minute ...who knows maybe it wasnt even about him , more about club owner(s)
 6 years ago '10        #23
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 BastardChild said:

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #24
dreas_24 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$3,023 | Props total: 847 847
yeah Im out here in Mesa. My homegirl just posted about it on FB. she was on her way there then she heard about it....Luckily I was at home fapping to the eyecandy section.

 6 years ago '11        #25
KING JAYY 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$53,485 | Props total: 23125 23125
 arqitekt said:
wonder if this gonna affect his concert sales?


Glad everyones alright though.

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #26
Icee 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$12,314 | Props total: 6955 6955
I'm a catch him at smokefest a little later....
 6 years ago '08        #27
cyclonerider 
space
space
space
$227 | Props total: 0 0
man i hate to be sounding all bill orielly and sh*t, but i mean at some point these artists have to take some sort of responsibility for the sh*t they put in their music. i realize u cant blame him for the actions of other people but at the same time he has to know that there are some people out there that really let this sh*t influence their behavior. no matter how you look at it, this is NOT COOL.
 03-03-2012, 02:44 PM         #28
icerogerz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BastardChild said:

[pic - click to view]

Bahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahaahaaha!!
 6 years ago '04        #29
young_al 
space
avatar space
space
$1,384 | Props total: 88 88
 cyclonerider said:
man i hate to be sounding all bill orielly and sh*t, but i mean at some point these artists have to take some sort of responsibility for the sh*t they put in their music. i realize u cant blame him for the actions of other people but at the same time he has to know that there are some people out there that really let this sh*t influence their behavior. no matter how you look at it, this is NOT COOL.
I agree Bun B was at rice university but I don't see how you can go from being a hardcore street gangster to ivy league professor overnight. Don't get me wrong it can happen just look at George H W Bush was a man about that business and a college professor at rice. The deal is you cant expect to put a product out there without there being some sort of chaos theory/cause and effect. I think what artist could do if they say they making all this 6 figure money is invest some of into non-profits, foundations, scholarship programs, or internship programs which could help the poor uneducated communities. Minster Farrakhan said the jews control the game and when the deals get broke down they make the smallest percentage of revenue of the sales of artist merchandise. These days my attitude is fu*k a rapper sh*t is getting on same old formula.


Last edited by young_al; 03-03-2012 at 02:52 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #30
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,456 | Props total: 4906 4906
 Mike Nitty said:
but I'm a.ssuming he aint get his AC130 tho...them n*ggas all had last stand on If they had that deathstreak where n*ggas pull out the C4 it'd be a lot of dead n*ggas on the ground
 6 years ago '07        #31
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
avatar space
space
$7,224 | Props total: 1513 1513
Nipsey Hussle, who didn't go on stage, used his Twitter account to express his displeasure with the shooting at his show.
"(Arizona) ... y'all gotta be cool man," he wrote.

[pic - click to view]








...But the name of your song is Bullets (Ain't Got no name)

[video - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #32
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
avatar space
space
$7,224 | Props total: 1513 1513
 dreas_24 said:
yeah Im out here in Mesa. My homegirl just posted about it on FB. she was on her way there then she heard about it....Luckily I was at home fapping to the eyecandy section.

Boxden saved your life.

 6 years ago '05        #33
highcalibermusi 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 1596 1596
 mrfreak76 said:
Boxden saved your life.


But not the millions of babies he slaughtered during fapping.
 6 years ago '11        #34
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4732 4732
 young_al said:
I agree Bun B was at rice university but I don't see how you can go from being a hardcore street gangster to ivy league professor overnight. Don't get me wrong it can happen just look at George H W Bush was a man about that business and a college professor at rice. The deal is you cant expect to put a product out there without there being some sort of chaos theory/cause and effect. I think what artist could do if they say they making all this 6 figure money is invest some of into non-profits, foundations, scholarship programs, or internship programs which could help the poor uneducated communities. Minster Farrakhan said the jews control the game and when the deals get broke down they make the smallest percentage of revenue of the sales of artist merchandise. These days my attitude is fu*k a rapper sh*t is getting on same old formula.
No offense man, but you gotta work on that grammar. I have no idea what you're talkin about.
 03-03-2012, 03:43 PM         #35
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nip's fans catching L's if this sh*t continues to happen.
 6 years ago '10        #36
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,417 | Props total: 14668 14668

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #37
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
...hell nah blud...

...n*ggas can't even go to concerts other than RnB artist and sh*t these days...

damn shame...
 6 years ago '10        #38
Flex Luger 306 heat pts306
space
avatar space
space
$13,272 | Props total: 44014 44014
 BastardChild said:

[pic - click to view]












































Those poor kids didnt stand a chance against Seagal the great...


Last edited by Flex Luger; 03-03-2012 at 04:34 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #39
cyclonerider 
space
space
space
$227 | Props total: 0 0
 ImInHerMouth said:
No offense man, but you gotta work on that grammar. I have no idea what you're talkin about.

i didnt wanna say nothin
 6 years ago '05        #40
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,110 | Props total: 534 534
One of the best most pleasant concert atmospheres i've ever seen and been in was SADE's concert in 2011..... What do you expect though.... look at the kind of music she makes...... then look at Nipsey hussle, Ignorant music = ignorant crowds..... this is a testament...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
95 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
111 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy