Oh, He Was Doubled Team? Thats Why He "Couldnt" Shoot It!

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,181 | Props total: 8251 8251
I'm surprised you didn't include his "assists" either

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

the closer
 6 years ago '07        #102
-YounG- 
space
space
$90 | Props total: 0 0
im not afraid of dying... IM AFRAID OF NOT TRYING!!!
 6 years ago '10        #103
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Loso Luciano24 said:
That's his problem...he is too worried about his 'BRAND'...While Kobe just plays the game he loves, and wants the pressure, and the ball in crunch time...We saw this 'no fear' attitude when he was a rookie and did those air balls against Utah...The thing about Kobe which makes him unique, he doesn't care if he fails, for he just uses that as more 'motivation' to do better next time...That is the ingredient that separates him from the Princess
Pretty easy to play with no fear when you ride the Diesel to three championships. Kobe was lucky to be on great teams at a young age. If he was playing in Charlotte he would be Tracy McGrady
 6 years ago '04        #104
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,037 | Props total: 11841 11841
 6 years ago '11        #105
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 Nautilus O said:
Pretty easy to play with no fear when you ride the Diesel to three championships. Kobe was lucky to be on great teams at a young age. If he was playing in Charlotte he would be Tracy McGrady

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #106
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Loso Luciano24 said:

[pic - click to view]

Yea exactly I know its hard to accept the truth.

Every player who has won championships at a young age play the same way, its easier to go out there and play reckless when you got a championship to fall back on. Rondo and Tony Parker are prime examples too
 03-03-2012, 12:41 PM         #107
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
haha exactly my n*gga

This n*gga's career is a fluke and nothing but pure luck and circumstance. I mean Derek Fisher hitting a game winner with like .4 on the clock? His missed game winner rolling right into the hands of Horry on the 3 point line? His airballs falling right into the hands of Ron Artest? His big men getting tip ins for game winners affter he misses. Going 6-24 in game 7 and still winning. Getting drafted to a team with one of the greatest centers of all time who average like 30 and 15 in the finals. How can one man be so fu*kin lucky? He succeeded early on in his career with Shaq which alleviated pressure....
 6 years ago '06        #108
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 YoungRay20 said:
I'm guess all you do is watch espn sportscenter. How many of those gamewinners have you seen in the playoffs?

When did gamewinners become so important outside of the playoffs?

because....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #109
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 408 408
 PG-13 said:
explain this situation...

Odem and Cook wide open for game winning shot<<<<< kobe with niccas hands in his face for the game winner

**InMyRileyVoice** n*gga you Gay!

6 years ago '11        #110
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
haha exactly my n*gga

This n*gga's career is a fluke and nothing but pure luck and circumstance. I mean Derek Fisher hitting a game winner with like .4 on the clock? His missed game winner rolling right into the hands of Horry on the 3 point line? His airballs falling right into the hands of Ron Artest? His big men getting tip ins for game winners affter he misses. Going 6-24 in game 7 and still winning. Getting drafted to a team with one of the greatest centers of all time who average like 30 and 15 in the finals. How can one man be so fu*kin lucky? He succeeded early on in his career with Shaq which alleviated pressure....
If you're gonna hate, at least know your damn facts you hoe a.ss n*gga!
 03-03-2012, 12:57 PM         #111
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loso Luciano24 said:
If you're gonna hate, at least know your damn facts you hoe a.ss n*gga!
everything I said in that post was true though? That ain't hatin just speakin the truth bi*ch n*gga. I don't suck Kobe's d!ck like yo f*ggot a.ss. I keep it real, you wouldn't know about that though cuz you pus*y....

He got drafted to Charlotte, traded to the Lakers...all the same. And he forced his way onto that Lakers squad. Let other teams know that they shouldn't take him because he didn't wanna play there.
 6 years ago '11        #112
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
everything I said in that post was true though? That ain't hatin just speakin the truth bi*ch n*gga. I don't suck Kobe's d!ck like yo f*ggot a.ss. I keep it real, you wouldn't know about that though cuz you pus*y....

He got drafted to Charlotte, traded to the Lakers...all the same. And he forced his way onto that Lakers squad. Let other teams know that they shouldn't take him because he didn't wanna play there.
 03-03-2012, 01:03 PM         #113
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Le Bron after losing the 2011 Finals:
"All the people that was rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today."

"They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal, but they have to get back to the real world at some point."
 03-03-2012, 01:06 PM         #114
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didn't
[pic - click to view]

shoot 50% in the 1995 finals playing with Shaq & THEY STILL GOT SWEPT
 6 years ago '06        #115
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 1angrypinoy said:
Le Bron after losing the 2011 Finals:
 6 years ago '04        #116
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
id rather have a dude who wants to take the shot then a dude who will just settle for the so called good basketball play, i just like the mindset of kobe even if he misses 4-5 game winners he is still confident enough to take the shot again and again, if lebron misses 3-4 game winning shots he might have a nervous breakdown
 6 years ago '04        #117
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
 Youngin19 said:
haha exactly my n*gga

lol nobody makes every game winning shot, you gonna make some and you gonna miss some the point is the willingness to come back even if you miss
lol yeah fisher hit a shot with .4 and what they lost in the finals that year
yeah kobe shot 6-24 in a game 7 but you conveniently leave out the point dude had 15 rebounds from the 2 guard spot and in the 4th qtr of that game made some big time shots and free throws down the stretch
lol but but but he played with shaq, not mentioning if it wasnt for kobe in 2000 game 7 west finals when shaq put up an average 18 and 9, kobe drops 25 points, 7 a.ssists, 4 blks, 11 rebounds, with some key defensive stops in the 4th qtr of that game, leave it to shaq they wouldnt have won that first chip , but but i know kobe never did nothing
 03-03-2012, 02:16 PM         #118
Chomsky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

I don't know where they got that 6-24 stat from
 6 years ago '09        #119
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2778 2778
 Chomsky said:

I don't know where they got that 6-24 stat from
NBA Finals 2010 Game 7 vs Boston
 03-03-2012, 02:29 PM         #120
Chomsky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought they were talking about game winning fg%

But they were talking bout gw fg% in the postseason

Bron 5-12

Kobe 6-22
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy