Oh, He Was Doubled Team? Thats Why He "Couldnt" Shoot It!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #81
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 faceoffizhere said:
these threads are dumb did yall watch the game did yall see how many tying and go ahead baskets bron hit what more can he do lol.
im not even mad at him. It would have been nice to see him take the shot but Haslem was open..he did the right thing in my book. n*gga had 30+ so numbers dont lie..game winner or not. Im more pissed at Dwade for the fouls...
 6 years ago '10        #82
JesseE2010 
space
space
space
$29 | Props total: 0 0
yall puting up all these vids about kobe the thing about him he takes the shot u not gonna hit em all YOU MISS 100% OF THE SHOTS YOU DONT TAKE
 6 years ago '09        #83
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,654 | Props total: 2764 2764
LOL it's lose-lose for LBJ, if he passes it, it's a bad decision on him since he is the best player on the team, if he shoots over the double team and misses, it's like "why didn't he pass it?" Damned if he does and damned if he doesn't, sh*t if it's like this, just pull him out the game or make him inbound the ball when taking the last shot. IMO he made the right play fundamentally, but at the same time, he is athletic enough to wiff a double team to get to the basket. I'll give him this though, he is exercising some demons having some good 4th quarters, he just needs to finish, I think the message is getting to him slowly about taking over 4th quarters, just got to finish the job or Spo has to draw up better plays, If that was Bosh he was passing to, we would not even be talking about this this much LOL!
 6 years ago '11        #84
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,865 | Props total: 5211 5211
Dis n*gga Bron.........by the end of the season hopefully he'll stop passing to wide open teammates and start shooting over the double teams like kobe

Even Mj woulda passed in that situation

Edit:

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Ant O; 03-03-2012 at 09:42 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #85
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
 FukWitDreDay said:
Can someone please post some LeBron game winners I've seen too many of kobe's already... I've already seen the orlando one. Please show some more.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #86
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,406 | Props total: 10531 10531
But if he does shoot it and misses, He gets criticized as well. LeBron can't win because everybody expects too much out of him. Passing to a wide open team mate who is IN THEIR SPOT is better than shooting over a double team. Haslem just missed the shot. If Haslem makes it, then it's a good decision by LeBron to pass it, but because Haslem missed it, it was a bad decision? GTFO. Media and BX has the sh*ttiest common sense I've ever seen in my life.
 6 years ago '09        #87
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
can't bother going through the thread...
because there were 9043853098 videos posted on the 1st page alone
i can just imagine what took place in the next 4.
 6 years ago '06        #88
9.18 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,676 | Props total: 656 656

[video - click to view]

Last edited by 9.18; 03-03-2012 at 09:51 AM..
 03-03-2012, 10:08 AM         #89
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9.18 said:
LMAO @ 35 seconds left in the game Lebron NOT EVEN ATTEMPTING TO GET OPEN

he is CLEARLY NOT ABOUT THAT LIFE

yo seajaiye how do you roll with this clown?????
 6 years ago '04        #90
Superstar 
space
space
$2,267 | Props total: 122 122
 Fly 2ndComing said:

"ya game is like ya hairline, its goin backwards playboy" lebron: "im using propecia"
 6 years ago '09        #91
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12356 12356
I'll say in here like I said in the other thread. I have a problem with his lack of aggression no matter what play he makes. I'm tired of seeing him settle on plays just so he can use the excuse, "that was the right play".

Watch that play last night and several from his career in tight situations and you can tell when he clearly has no intention of being aggressive. The difference between when he plays makes plays aggressively and when he doesn't is pathetic. It's just as easy to read him as it is offensive linemen in football when you know whether they will run or pass block.
 03-03-2012, 10:55 AM         #92
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
LMAO @ "NO WADE, DONT GIVE ME THE BALL I'M NOT READY"

yo that part made me fall out my chair
 6 years ago '08        #93
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12230 12230
 PG-13 said:
explain this situation...

Explanation: He 4th All-Time in scoring and nobody is more qualified to take a last second shot then him even if they're wide the fu*k open You get your a.ssassin reputation by taking and making those kinda shots...some you miss some you don't some you force some look beautiful as sh*t when they go in.

Bron gave away 2 last second opportunities this week alone...that's "why we hate" him
 6 years ago '08        #94
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12230 12230
 9.18 said:
Kobe bout that life...he knew he was making them shots b4 he even had the rock :agreement6:
 03-03-2012, 11:11 AM         #95
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whothebestmc said:

please explain...

maybe some day kobe and lebron fans can co exist...until then we will see the same threads each week, with the same arguments...kobe has missed way more game winners than he has made so that's not something to brag about him taking shots he shouldnt take.
If im not mistaken this is a 18-19 kobe right? Seajaiye's act is growing tiresome btw.

Post a vid with the matching smily.......
 03-03-2012, 11:13 AM         #96
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
But if he does shoot it and misses, He gets criticized as well. LeBron can't win because everybody expects too much out of him. Passing to a wide open team mate who is IN THEIR SPOT is better than shooting over a double team. Haslem just missed the shot. If Haslem makes it, then it's a good decision by LeBron to pass it, but because Haslem missed it, it was a bad decision? GTFO. Media and BX has the sh*ttiest common sense I've ever seen in my life.
That just comes with the territory of being the percieved best player in the league. This has happened to kbe 3-4 years ago when critics would say he either would pass too much in games or shoot. He couldnt do right no matter the situation and would always be critiqued.
 6 years ago '06        #97
mikejg823 
space
space
space
$587 | Props total: 88 88
 SeaJaiye said:
did this n*gga really post a highlight of a series where they went up 3-1 and LOST?? and that's kobe in his PRIME??
[pic - click to view]

POint of all this is, that at least he takes the shot.
 6 years ago '04        #98
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,366 | Props total: 297 297
loll damn you motha fu*kas are up lebrons AS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ get off the dudes d!ck worry about ya damn self

kobe is a ufdy
 6 years ago '07        #99
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
its insulting to kobe to compare the two, just not right at all
 6 years ago '11        #100
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
“I fell short again!” James tweeted from the bus as it rolled to the airport, with the exclamation point for emphasis.

That's his problem...he is too worried about his 'BRAND'...While Kobe just plays the game he loves, and wants the pressure, and the ball in crunch time...We saw this 'no fear' attitude when he was a rookie and did those air balls against Utah...The thing about Kobe which makes him unique, he doesn't care if he fails, for he just uses that as more 'motivation' to do better next time...That is the ingredient that separates him from the Princess
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy