Oh, He Was Doubled Team? Thats Why He "Couldnt" Shoot It!

most viewed right now
 110
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-03-2012, 12:25 AM         #41
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO @ "NO WADE, DONT GIVE ME THE BALL I'M NOT READY"

 6 years ago '11        #42
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
Lebron is afraid of failure. A decade in and sh*t still the same?

I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
Michael Jordan
 03-03-2012, 12:31 AM         #43
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Lebron is afraid of failure. A decade in and sh*t still the same?
17 points in the 4th quarter on 88% shooting and making the right play to win the game......................but he's afraid?? STOP it. espn has taken this sh*t too far. he led the league in 4th quarter scoring like 3 or 4 years in a row.........everyone trying to psychoanalyze this man. they'll grow from this and move on to dominate their next opponent............which just happens to be someone who isnt afraid of failure like u say (kobe)........but he still gonna lose on sunday
 6 years ago '11        #44
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 SeaJaiye said:
17 points in the 4th quarter on 88% shooting and making the right play to win the game......................but he's afraid?? STOP it. espn has taken this sh*t too far. he led the league in 4th quarter scoring like 3 or 4 years in a row.........everyone trying to psychoanalyze this man. they'll grow from this and move on to dominate their next opponent............which just happens to be someone who isnt afraid of failure like u say (kobe)........but he still gonna lose on sunday

I love for you to explain this

You can understand why LeBron James passed up a chance for the game winner. Since joining the Heat he is just 1-9 in the last 24 seconds of the 4th quarter or overtime with a chance to tie or take the lead.
 03-03-2012, 12:36 AM         #45
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PG-13 said:
explain this situation...





biggest lebron stan on bx right here ladies & gents you'll find him in every LBJ thread
:laughing19:
 6 years ago '08        #46
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 .:RELOADED:. said:
lebrons a great player.....just wont ever be the best....its a shame cause hes the most talented to ever play

problem is hes afraid of failure....damn shame he can win a title this year and it wont matter cause he will always be this way

the greats are suppose to thrive in that last 10 seconds game on the line moment....lebron fears it

damn shame...
So he Fears it because he passes to the open player? he's Already 1-10. So he's been failing. IF the greats are MJ and Kobe. Those guys are both scorers, LBJ has an all around game and plus MJ passed. LBJ's performance will judged in playoffs especially after what he did in his last finals appearance.
 6 years ago '11        #47
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 9469 9469
 Loso Luciano24 said:
I love for you to explain this



shouldn't he be 0-0 since he is scared to shoot it?

criticized for missing, critized for not taking the shot, criticized for making it, criticized if haslem had made it, criticized for his headband...

I'd love for you to explain how lebron can win in that situation, anything he would have done would have been criticized. The same people in this thread talking sh*t about him not taking it would have been saying its just a regular season game if he made it, or he can't make those shots if he missed...
 03-03-2012, 12:45 AM         #48
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
did this n*gga really post a highlight of a series where they went up 3-1 and LOST?? and that's kobe in his PRIME??
[pic - click to view]









he took them though, that's the point.
 6 years ago '08        #49
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 SOCIALITE said:
he took them though, that's the point.
Well after you miss about 80% off then I guess, all people remember is the 20%. James, just ain't built like Kobe.
 6 years ago '11        #50
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 whothebestmc said:
shouldn't he be 0-0 since he is scared to shoot it?

criticized for missing, critized for not taking the shot, criticized for making it, criticized if haslem had made it, criticized for his headband...

I'd love for you to explain how lebron can win in that situation, anything he would have done would have been criticized. The same people in this thread talking sh*t about him not taking it would have been saying its just a regular season game if he made it, or he can't make those shots if he missed...
Thats the people for "Lebron is the best clutch player in the nba when he shoots it"

I rather he grows balls and shoots and fu*ks what people say. He's afriad of the media when he shoots it. Either way he is in a lose lose situation until he wins a ring with a finales mvp.


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #51
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 whothebestmc said:
shouldn't he be 0-0 since he is scared to shoot it?

criticized for missing, critized for not taking the shot, criticized for making it, criticized if haslem had made it, criticized for his headband...

I'd love for you to explain how lebron can win in that situation, anything he would have done would have been criticized. The same people in this thread talking sh*t about him not taking it would have been saying its just a regular season game if he made it, or he can't make those shots if he missed...
 6 years ago '04        #52
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
Gonna be a longass night for pg-13 and his bf... for how long ronnie got yall patrolling the lebron threads tonight?




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '06        #53
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 vshah24 said:
Gonna be a longass night for pg-13 and his bf... for how long ronnie got yall patrolling the lebron threads tonight?
 6 years ago '09        #54
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
 SeaJaiye said:
17 points in the 4th quarter on 88% shooting and making the right play to win the game......................but he's afraid?? STOP it. espn has taken this sh*t too far. he led the league in 4th quarter scoring like 3 or 4 years in a row.........everyone trying to psychoanalyze this man. they'll grow from this and move on to dominate their next opponent............which just happens to be someone who isnt afraid of failure like u say (kobe)........but he still gonna lose on sunday
I'll ask you again, what the fu*k does all that leading the league in the fourth quarter have to do with anything when it comes to big postseason games? Let me make something clear, I dont hate LeBron but I'm not his biggest fan either. But, what will all those stats and records mean if he can't close games or win titles as a result of those stats? He'll go down as the Dan Marino of the NBA is what it means


Even Dr J, Jerry West and Wilt got one title. Wait, thats harsh. LeBron still has years left to play but he better get it going soon.
 6 years ago '04        #55
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
Just cuz he gives u lot, doesn't mean he gives you his ALL




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '04        #56
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 Loso Luciano24 said:
I love for you to explain this

You can understand why LeBron James passed up a chance for the game winner. Since joining the Heat he is just 1-9 in the last 24 seconds of the 4th quarter or overtime with a chance to tie or take the lead.


 6 years ago '11        #57
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 9469 9469
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Thats the people for "Lebron is the best clutch player in the nba when he shoots it"

I rather he grows balls and shoots and fu*ks what people say. He's afriad of the media when he shoots it. Either way he is in a lose lose situation until he wins a ring with a finales mvp.


[pic - click to view]

no people on here just say he is better than kobe in the clutch and post the stats, lebron is still average in the clutch as far as the percentages go, melo is like 49% though he's the highest out of the star players I'm pretty sure.

Honestly, I understand the reason to criticized for the all star game thing, because he should have shot that, but he passed it for a wide open shot. Either way he's in a lose lose situation, even if he wins a finals you know damn well half the board is gonna say took him long enough or lets see him do it 5 more times.

Lebron is the most hated and most liked player
 6 years ago '08        #58
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
i love lebron/kobe threads......LOVE

 6 years ago '09        #59
jerryballa 
space
avatar space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
 iPunish901 said:
i love lebron/kobe threads......LOVE

sunday camt come soon enough
 6 years ago '08        #60
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 jerryballa said:
sunday camt come soon enough
i swear i think bx might implode one day if lebron/kobe go head up forreal in a game or let alone meet in the finals
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
195 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy