Drake, this why niggas don't fu-k with you!!

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
7 pages on a forum that is male dominated about a pic of Drake that he took for the hoes

u n*ggas should be ashamed of yourselves
 6 years ago '05        #122
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 TiestoFriendly said:
1. It's mediatakeout...
2. He's not wearing any fu*king eyeliner.
3. It's MEDIATAKEOUT.

so what mto isnt the most credible source of info, but they dont create the pictures bro. this homo is, for the thousandth time, striking a gay a.ss pose. drake fans need to stop grasping at strands here. the dudes a f*g.
 6 years ago '08        #123
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 90sBaby said:
Your a lame breh for looking at people post history, my favorite rapper is in my avi,and I dont defend anyone I just dont hate using irrelevant points, sorry to bust your gay internet theories,and for your second sentence i answered that, there is no eyeliner or mascara in the picture,you should acquire some life skills and be a sick c*nt not a phaggot c*nt like you are being now.
I'm lame for peepin your post history? What do you think the option is there for? And why do you keep focusing on the eyeliner...if you read, and I know you did, my second or third post you would know that I lookedpastedd the so called eyeliner because I can't tell if it's there or not. Stop looking for excuses dude...

Sorry to break it to you but eyeliner or not...the pic is still suspect.

Last edited by supervillain; 03-04-2012 at 09:15 AM..
 03-04-2012, 09:15 AM         #124
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
I'm lame for peepin your post history? What do you think the option is there for? And why do you keep focusing on the eyeliner...if you read, and I know you did, my second or third post you would know that I lookedpastedd the so called eyeliner because I can't tell if it's there or not. Stop looking for excuses dude...
breh when i said mediatakeout on the first post in this thread i was talking about mediatakeouts lying caption, so why did you say

"that's what I've been trying to figure out but I never get an answer...they just keep saying"it's mediatakeout"...lol wtf does that suppose to mean?" a minute ago?

No one is thinking about what you said, when i said mediatakeout i was referring to there as usual bullsh*t captions,and yeah if your reading through my post you still wet the bed batty bwoy.

Last edited by DoubleD; 03-04-2012 at 09:17 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #125
space
space
 90sBaby said:
breh when i said mediatakeout on the first post in this thread i was talking about mediatakeouts lying caption, so why did you say

"that's what I've been trying to figure out but I never get an answer...they just keep saying"it's mediatakeout"...lol wtf does that suppose to mean?" a minute ago?

No one is thinking about what you said, when i said mediatakeout i was referring to there as usual bullsh*t captions,and yeah if your reading through my post you still wet the bed batty bwoy.
See this is the point, nobody is talking about the fu*king eyeliner....it's n*ggas like you who keep bringing up the caption...look past the caption and look at the photo for what it is. A rapper with his shirt off, layin on his stomach, blowing kiss faces to the camera.....and this is the face of hiphop right now? Cmon my n*gga wake the fu*k up....

Then you have Wayne n baby kissing...and fans look past that and that sh*t is on tape. With bird man admitting to it.

But I'm hating for pointing it out.

Last edited by supervillain; 03-04-2012 at 09:25 AM..
 03-04-2012, 09:27 AM         #126
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
See this is the point, nobody is talking about the fu*king eyeliner....it's n*ggas like you who keep bringing up the caption...look past the caption and look at the photo for what it is. A rapper with his shirt off, layin on his stomach, blowing kiss faces to the camera.....and this is the face of hiphop right now? Cmon my n*gga wake the fu*k up....

Then you have Wayne n baby kissing...and fans look past that and that sh*t is on tape. With bird man admitting to it.

But I'm hating for pointing it out.
point out someone else n*gga or lets say, who cares? rappers been kissing since the 90's, some dude made a thread "wayne wasnt the first rappers to kiss his homie" search it,the face of hip hop been weak n*gga get over it
 6 years ago '08        #127
space
space
 90sBaby said:
point out someone else n*gga or lets say, who cares? rappers been kissing since the 90's, some dude made a thread "wayne wasnt the first rappers to kiss his homie" search it,the face of hip hop been weak n*gga get over it
My dude I been over it...you're upset at me because i don't fu*k with him? You sound like a lunatic, my man...

And don't say you don't care because if you really believed that, you wouldn't be stanning for ymcmb so hard.

8 pages later...
 03-04-2012, 09:33 AM         #128
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
My dude I been over it...you're upset at me because i don't fu*k with him? You sound like a lunatic, my man...

And don't say you don't care because if you really believed that, you wouldn't be stanning for ymcmb so hard.
What? I dont care if you dont fu*k with him,im just letting you know, you kept complaining about the face of hip hop so i let you know about past faces being weak, ,also you need to quote me where i stan for anyone, thats just another one of your nerd memes, you got more post in here than me fu*kboy

8 pages later, 20 more posts by you.
 6 years ago '08        #129
space
space
 90sBaby said:
What? I dont care if you dont fu*k with him,im just letting you know, you kept complaining about the face of hip hop so i let you know about past faces being weak, ,also you need to quote me where i stan for anyone, thats just another one of your nerd memes, you got more post in here than me fu*kboy

8 pages later, 20 more posts by you.
My dude are you serious?
 03-04-2012, 09:40 AM         #130
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
My dude are you serious?
are you serious? Stop being a lame on the internet, you got 20 posts about a pic of drake being gay, good luck with you mediocre life goals of 2012.

but yeah since you have time to look through 600 posts quote the one where i "stan" for ymcmb,My last post about drake before this thread was calling him soft and saying he cries when he reads blog posts.
 6 years ago '08        #131
space
space
 90sBaby said:
are you serious? Stop being a lame on the internet, you got 20 posts about a pic of drake being gay, good luck with you mediocre life goals of 2012.

but yeah since you have time to look through 600 posts quote the one where i "stan" for ymcmb,My last post about drake before this thread was calling him soft and saying he cries when he reads blog posts.
This here folks, is good example of a "fanatic"...you can not talk sense to fanatic.

Ppl, try not to ever let yourself, lose control and become a fanatic...
 03-04-2012, 10:19 AM         #132
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
This here folks, is good example of a "fanatic"...you can not talk sense to fanatic.
I dont even listen to these n*ggas like that outside of wayne and black thoughts tyga, I barley post about them, stop being stupid clown.

this dude mathematic is an example of a loser, dude looked through 10 of my 700 post and called me a ymcmb stan when I have more posts "clowning" there artist than not,when he lost his point he reached for an irrelevant "stan" brand, when he moves out of his mothers house and learns to support himself and finally kisses his first girl he will get over drakes feminine twit pics.

Last edited by DoubleD; 03-04-2012 at 10:21 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #133
space
space
 90sBaby said:
I dont even listen to these n*ggas, I barley post about them, stop being stupid clown.

this dude mathematic is an example of a loser, dude looked through 10 of my 700 post and called me a ymcmb stan when I have more posts "clowning" there artist than not.
90sbaby - 1

Mathematic - 0
 03-04-2012, 10:22 AM         #134
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
90sbaby - 1

Mathematic - 0
Forever cemented as a blogging nerd,but yeah I lose I should of realized you where trolling a couple pages back,i fed the troll ill take my L.
 6 years ago '08        #135
space
space
 90sBaby said:
Forever cemented as a blogging nerd,but yeah I lose I should of realized you where trolling a couple pages back,i fed the troll ill take my L.

Trollin is not in my character. Online or off. Everything I stated in this thread was my 100%.
 6 years ago '06        #136
Passaicplaya009 
space
space
$578 | Props total: 2 2
 Affectz said:
So taking pics for girls is gay now? fu*k outta here stop reaching,your the same guys saying "big d!ck budden" everyday on boxden

lol....ether???
 6 years ago '05        #137
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,243 | Props total: 9647 9647
thread is hilarious
 6 years ago '11        #138
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 2 2
 90sBaby said:
what do you mean defending? I dont see eyeliner or anything, and drake would fu*k your bi*ch quicker than basedgod, I dont give lengthy responses to you nerds bruh.
Don't take this the wrong way but if u say Drake will "fu*k his bi*ch" u are basically defending him

Maybe he has on makeup maybe he doesn't but either way Drake is wack as fu*k to me.
 03-04-2012, 12:20 PM         #139
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
90s Baby Shut the fu*k up.

And you defending this f*g is not f*ggotry?

Waiting.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy